Infor CloudSuite WMS OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Infor CloudSuite WMS is #2 ranked solution in top Warehouse Management tools. IT Central Station users give Infor CloudSuite WMS an average rating of 8 out of 10. Infor CloudSuite WMS is most commonly compared to SAP Warehouse Management:Infor CloudSuite WMS vs SAP Warehouse Management. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 41% of all views.
What is Infor CloudSuite WMS?

When speed and accuracy are critical to customer satisfaction, businesses must rely on their warehouses to keep the supply chain moving. Infor CloudSuite WMS provides unprecedented visibility into inventory, orders, equipment, and people to empower organizations to enrich service levels and increase product velocity. CloudSuite WMS lets businesses manage distribution center activities holistically. The solution combines warehouse fulfillment with embedded labor management and 3D visual analysis to reduce complexity and support enhanced operational execution. Designed with configurability and intuitive use, CloudSuite WMS is ready to power next-generation, technology-enhanced, global warehousing operations.

Infor CloudSuite WMS was previously known as CloudSuite WMS.

Infor CloudSuite WMS Customers
Texas Chicken & Burgers, Kempinski Hotels, Astra Life, Allergan, Century Metal Recycling
Infor CloudSuite WMS Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Infor CloudSuite WMS pricing:
  • "The pricing is not built on a standard model."

Infor CloudSuite WMS Reviews

ST
User at a consultancy with 201-500 employees
A complete wave management system that increases processing efficiency but requires hands-on experience

• "It is a complete wave management system to increase processing efficiency."
  • "It takes time to properly learn what the product can do."

What is our primary use case?

We were using Infor WMS for operational management in a product warehouse.

What is most valuable?

It was a complete wave management system to increase processing efficiency. For awareness, they were using wave management cycling. That feature was very good.

What needs improvement?

Nothing much as comes to my mind as being negative or that needed to be added to the product. It was a pretty good solution for us. It required more time than I had with it to learn it well enough.

My experience with the CloudSuite WMS (Warehouse Management System) would be about for a year or so. It was on-premises when I was hands-on with it. I was involved with it from a functional perspective and not from a technical perspective.

The stability was good. There were not many problems that you faced in working with the product.

The scalability of the product was good. It was pretty easy to scale it and to add more processes into it.

When it came to choosing CloudSuite, we had several products on our shortlist. For example, there was SAP WM and there was Manhattan WMS — there were pretty much four or five are tools that we were considering. It was more of how solutions fit our given requirements. So it was about costs. It was about functionality. We tried out the available options. CloudSuite came out on top.

The installation and setup were done by a technical team from within our company. I was not in a place to notice any challenges in setting it up and I heard nothing negative about it.

The pricing, from my understanding, is something that is not built on a standard model.

What other advice do I have?

I think that people who are considering CloudSuite should use it because that is the wave of the future. If you are not there using the CloudSuite, you are not keeping up with a lot of your market.

On a scale from one to ten (where one is the worst and ten is the best), I would rate CloudSuite as about seven-out-of-ten.

To make it score higher I probably have to get more exposed to what it can do. It is a seven because that is as far as I have been able to discover the inner workings of the product. If I get more hands-on time with it, I may be able to improve on that rating.

Private Cloud