Informatica PIM Reviews

industry
rating
PIM Data Administrator at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Jun 29 2017

What do you think of Informatica PIM?

Valuable Features Having access to PIM production, we get all the details of the supplier from here and we also get to update the information on the master catalog for urgent tasks. • Improvements to My Organization In our department, it's easier to get the information needed in a report or task. I cannot go into details due to confidentiality issues. • Room for Improvement From my point of view, a quick response time is needed when searching for an item. • Use of Solution I have been using this system for almost ten months. • Stability Issues There were no stability issues so far. • Scalability Issues There were no scalability issues so far. • Customer Service and Technical Support I would rate the technical support a 10/10. They are very helpful and...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Informatica PIM

Have A Question About Master Data Management?

Our experts can help. 291,379 professionals have used our research on 6,533 solutions.

Informatica PIM Questions

Informatica PIM Projects By Members

Informatica PIM Consultants

What is Informatica PIM?

MDM – Product 360 is Informatica’s master data-fueled product information management (PIM) system. It allows business users to more effectively manage and collaborate on product content to fuel all sales channels with consistent, rich, and accurate product data for an informed and engaging customer experience. By delivering clean, consistent, and trusted product data, Product 360 empowers customer engagement and a company’s digital transformation by increasing speed, agility, and time to market.

Also known as