Infraon IMS OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Infraon IMS is the #7 ranked solution in our list of top Server Monitoring tools. It is most often compared to Zabbix: Infraon IMS vs Zabbix

What is Infraon IMS?

Powered by AI, Infraon IMS offers you a platform that provides precision monitoring, detailed insight and rapid troubleshooting for heterogeneous IT Infrastructure across enterprises of all sizes. Gaining real time reports and alerts on application and network performance on a single platform enables teams to collaboratively troubleshoot performance issues and proactively ensure top-notch service quality.

Infraon IMS is also known as Everest IMS.

Infraon IMS Buyer's Guide

Download the Infraon IMS Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021

Infraon IMS Customers

Airtel, BSNL, BlackBox Corporation, ACT, Geojit, Canara Bank, Federal Bank, Corporation Bank, Birla Corporation, CESC Limited, Mphasis, GAIL, Udaan, Cowrks, SEBI, PowerGrid, ION, Summit Communications, National Information Technology Center (Nepal), Bhutan National Bank, Servion T, Greenlam, Translab Technologies, CMSIT Services, Nelco, HPCL, Navitas Life Sciences etc.

Infraon IMS Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Infraon IMS pricing:
  • "The cost model is within our budget. I have less than 180 critical assets, but the moment that I have 1,000 assets, then the license model is totally different. I don't know whether they are capable of handling that kind of a load. They could revisit the licensing model."
  • "The pricing is reasonable, given the features that they provide."
  • "If you are looking for the best product with the best price, Infraon is the best product. We evaluated five to six products and finally felt Infraon was better because of the pricing model, especially because it was more flexible."
  • "We pay for a number of devices on the accounts and since it is on-premises, we pay the maintenance charges for the year."

Maharajan S
CISO / Associate Vice President - IT Infrastructure at a pharma/biotech company with 501-1,000 employees
Provides data accuracy for availability and policy harmonization

What is our primary use case?

We are geographically spread across 11 countries. At each location, we have a firewall and other critical IT infrastructure. We have to log in to all the systems and different URLs, so we are very dependent on some individuals who have the knowledge, control, or access. Moving to this system, I have a single portal where I can access all 10 locations' firewalls from that portal with easy manageability. We are in the life sciences domain with a lot of customer-hosting apps in our AWS cloud. We deployed this monitoring system in our on-premises environment to monitor all the critical IT… more »

• "Our response time is within 30 minutes for any support. This solution provides alerts immediately, so we are within our SLA, giving efficiency to our support."
  • "This solution is available in SaaS. The reason why we have not gone to SaaS is they do not have a country-specific separation of assets. There are GDPR and other requirements that might require country-specific sensitive information to be filtered as well as other things that need to be taken care of. Normally, if we need to do any compliance, like ISO27000 compliance, they don't have such a report within their system. This kind of report is missing from their SaaS. That is one of the reasons that we have gone to the on-prem version, where I am assured that my data is secure."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this tool for people who want to have data accuracy in terms of availability and policy harmonization. They should look for this tool. We are very good at integrating it with third-party applications, like AWS and other information security platforms. For our SOC, we build using some other tools, like Acunetix as SAS programming. We have integrated all these things. I haven't seen any workflow automations. We plan to increase our licenses going forward. However, Everest is a small company, and that has risks. I don't know their five- or 10-year plan. They need a proper…
AashishGiri
Chief Technology Officer at Leads Innovation
Reseller
Gives us a single, consolidated view of our system, network, and ITSM requirements, while helping us achieve ISO certification targets

What is our primary use case?

We have been using it to monitor our data center services, including servers, storage, and all our security appliances. We have a 24/7 NOC operating at our data center and they have been using Infraon IMS extensively for network and data center monitoring. We also are using Everest Infraon Desk to manage our assets, our incident management system, and our ticketing system, and it's helping us to achieve our ITSM rules. It's on our own private cloud.

• "The role-based dashboards provide data points and charts and topology diagrams in a single window. It's like a spider web, where the application, connectivity, and everything is defined for each user of those applications."
  • "I would like to see an integrated view of Infraon IMS and Infraon Desk. It would be very helpful if that were integrated into the solution."

What other advice do I have?

We don't use Infraon IMS to automatically trigger processes to help resolve issues when it detects compliance violations, but we have triggered reports. We don't want any automation as of now, so we are only using manual intervention to take any actions. We need to be sure about our workflows. Once the actions are tried and tested then we will put in the automation. The biggest lesson I have learned is around the consolidation of all our NOC and ITSM requirements in a single solution. We were only looking for an NMS solution, but they provided us with a workflow, automation, a ticketing…
Learn what your peers think about Infraon IMS. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.
HP
GTM Manager at a computer software company with 201-500 employees
Our process efficiency has improved by having all the information in one place, which has reduced manpower

What is our primary use case?

This is for our end client, who is one of the largest banks in India. There are various branches from the central data center, and we have to connect with all the branches and private networks. There are about 10 locations that are connected. We are an IT company. We use their products for our end clients. We started this solution with one of our banks. Now, we are extending it to other customers. We have about 200 customers across the world. We are slowly getting this product to other customers. We use this Infraon IMS for link monitoring, where we want to monitor if the links are up or down… more »

• "We use the solution to automatically trigger processes to help us resolve issues. The whole IT process has been automated, such as trying to map all the users and the escalation process. So, if any issue happens, we get an SMS and WhatsApp of the report. If there is a critical issue this has to be sorted out, like the entire data center being down, then there is an alarm."
  • "Email support is a bit slow. Once you drop an email, it takes time."

What other advice do I have?

Before we had this tool, we had to invest a lot on ServiceNow, which is 10 times the cost. I had a bashing from my higher ups, "Why was this tool not being evaluated well before?" The answer was because we always go for brands that are costly. That is something I learned from this particular product. There are companies who sell at lesser cost with good new features. I would rate this solution as eight out of 10.
MP
System Administrator at Toyota Systems Corp
Easy to use, good reporting and alerting capabilities

What is our primary use case?

I primarily use this product to monitor the switches in my network.

• "The backup, restore, and comparison features are all good."
  • "The graphical view of the topology does not show us all of the connectivity in our network, which is something that could be improved."

What other advice do I have?

I don't regularly log in to look at the dashboards. If I get an alert that a link is down then I go in to check but otherwise, I don't normally log into the system. I don't currently make use of the AI capabilities. This is a product that I can recommend to others. It is simple to use and the trigger point is good. The backup, restore, and comparison features are all good. I would rate this solution an eight out of ten.
PA
Owner at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Scalable, easy to customize, integrates well with any platform, and they have good support

What is our primary use case?

I use this product as my network monitoring solution.

• "The feature that I like the most and the best part is the customization."
  • "We have enquired if there are any possibilities of monitoring non-IPBS devices."

What other advice do I have?

I don't require a technical team. I only require a team of two people for monitoring. I would recommend Everest IMS to others. On a scale from one to ten, I would rate Everest IMS a nine.
Nitin Kadam
Owner at Future Communications
A stable product that works perfectly

What is our primary use case?

We got this product for a banking client to monitor whether leased lines are down or not. The bank and the branches are connected via leased lines. The basic intention was to monitor the status of the network and get alerts automatically if something happens to the network.

• "It is a stable product. After the initial configuration, you don't have to tweak it much. All systems of Everest IMS work perfectly."
  • "There might be some features in other products that are currently not there in Everest IMS and can be included. I have not yet compared it with any other product."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend Everest IMS because it is a very stable product and works perfectly after the initial configuration. It lacked a module to manage the changes and configurations. We needed this module to obey the user guidelines given by the Reserve Bank of India and record the changes by using MCP, which is a submodule of Everest IMS. This module has just come out. It is a paid module. We haven't used it yet. I would rate Everest IMS an eight out of ten.