Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery is #2 ranked solution in top Disaster Recovery as a Service providers, #12 ranked solution in top Cloud Backup tools, and #18 ranked solution in best Backup and Recovery Software. IT Central Station users give Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery an average rating of 10 out of 10. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery is most commonly compared to Veeam Backup & Replication:Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery vs Veeam Backup & Replication. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery is popular among the small business segment, accounting for 87% of users researching this solution on IT Central Station. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a computer software company, accounting for 37% of all views.
What is Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery?

Infrascale overcomes the complexity of creating backup and disaster recovery solutions without sacrificing performance and reliability. We provide fast, secure recovery that enables customers to feel confident that their data is fully protected from any type of disaster, whether it be operational, environmental, or malicious. Infrascale provides data protection for SaaS applications, endpoints, and servers.

SaaS BACKUP

Protect Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Box, Dropbox, and Salesforce data from accidental deletion and malicious attacks. Infrascale Cloud Application Backup (ICAB) provides customers with essential data protection that isn’t included in their SaaS provider’s limited retention policies. It also protects the broadest set of SaaS applications and delivers ease of use and ease of deployment.

ENDPOINT BACKUP

Direct-to-cloud backup and recovery solution for endpoints. Infrascale Cloud Backup (ICB) provides unlimited retention and version history, MSI installer and single pane of glass management, and ransomware anomaly detection. This delivers ease of use, ease of management, and protection from cybersecurity threats.

SERVER BACKUP AND DISASTER RECOVERY

Boot ready in minutes to run your systems when they go down due to any reason including server crashes, ransomware attacks, or natural disasters. Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery (IBDR) provides boot-ready time for failover that averages 2 minutes as well as unlimited disaster recovery and failover testing. In order to eliminate downtime and data loss, IBDR also provides a centrally managed Infrascale Management Dashboard.

Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery was previously known as Infrascale Platform.

Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Buyer's Guide

Download the Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Customers
  1. MSPs servicing small and mid-size companies
  2. VARs servicing mid-sized companies
  3. Direct SMB or mid-sized companies
Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Video

Archived Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Reviews (more than two years old)

GH
IT Support Engineer at gotech
A simple to use solution for backing up our laptops to the cloud

• "The most valuable feature of this solution is that it is simple to use."
  • "I would like to be able to limit the bandwidth in cases, for example, where we are uploading the backup."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for backing up our systems to the cloud. Many of the systems being backed up are laptops. We also resell this solution to our clients.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of this solution is that it is simple to use.

What needs improvement?

I would like to be able to limit the bandwidth in cases, for example, where we are uploading the backup. I may want to set it to a maximum of 128kb in the application itself.

I would also like to be able to move from one licensed product to another, and not have to purchase a new license if we want to use additional features. For example, if I wanted to move to the virtual appliance backup and the DR sites, it should be not a new product, but rather something that I can upgrade to and only pay an upgrade fee.

A version for Linux would be an improvement, as we have some users with CentOS and Ubuntu for which we cannot do backups.

We have been using this solution for just less than one year.

This solution is quite stable, and I have had no issues with it.

We have not needed to expand, so I haven't had issues with scalability. We have approximately fifty users.

Prior to using this solution, we were using Acronis. We switched to see what the performance and functionality would be like with this solution.

This solution is simple to set up.

Our licensing fees are billed every four months.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for anybody researching this type of solution is to consider what it is that you need to have backed up. I would recommend this solution for those who are backing up documents for Windows or Mac. However, for Linux machines, this solution will not work. It only works with virtual appliances.

The experience that we have had with this product is generally good. We've been able to restore files when we've needed to. The problem is that sometimes you can use a lot of the bandwidth to upload files. I don't know what the compression is like, compared to others, but I've seen it slow down our connection a bit when it does backups.

Download our free Infrascale Backup & Disaster Recovery Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.