Iron Mountain Connected Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Jerome Waller
CEO of WallyTunes Business Group at a pharma/biotech company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Aug 15 2017

What is most valuable?

The fact that it is offsite storage. The flexible ways you can get to the data. Simply, the options that it gives you for backing up your valuable data.

How has it helped my organization?

Just the actual existence of it. It gave us an option. I have had several users over the years who have experienced their HD go bad, then I was able to retrieve their valuable data... more»

What needs improvement?

Basically, the only thing I do not like about it, it was keyed off Lotus Notes.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

Yes, we are using BRU backup now. This program backs up data to the personal share of the user.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Iron Mountain Connected

Find out what your peers are saying about Iron Mountain, Veeam Software, CommVault and others in Backup and Recovery Software.
291,767 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Iron Mountain Connected Questions

Iron Mountain Connected Projects By Members

Iron Mountain Connected Consultants

What is Iron Mountain Connected?

Connected Accounting&ERP is a mid-range accounting program with single user and network editions for Macintosh and Windows operating systems. Connected can be shared concurrently by both Mac OS and Windows users on a single data file. Connected "Core Accounting" consists of the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable modules. Connected "Enterprise" builds on the Core Accounting aspects by adding powerful inventory, job costing, and currency additions. Pricing starts at $399.00.
Also known as
Connected
Iron Mountain Connected customers
University of La Verne
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Backup and Recovery Software solution is right for you?

Download our free Backup and Recovery Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Iron Mountain, Veeam Software, CommVault, and more!