iServer Reviews

rating
Dorcas Ngila
Senior Associate Consultant at a consultancy with 501-1,000 employees
Aug 23 2017

What is most valuable?

I love how there are no milestone swimlanes. The only swimlanes are business role swimlanes which makes process mapping easier and easy to read.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped having data lineage in the business cluster, which is used as control artifacts.

What needs improvement?

The ability to add information behind each activity shapes to show which attributes it contains. E.g., frequency, automation, systems, etc. When presenting the process map… more»

I would not be able to advise with regards to licensing and pricing, because I have no knowledge of it.

Yes. We were using Blueworks. We had to switch due to disinvestment.

What other advice do I have?

Understand what is the objective of using this system. If you just want to draw a process map, I would advise using Visio.

No, I did not.
Manager Governance, Risk and Compliance at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Aug 06 2017

What is most valuable?

Process modelling through object creation and management. It is beneficial as a very effective change management of processes at the object level if you need to modify a… more»

How has it helped my organization?

* Reduced time to roll out and define processes. * Easy access for end users through web interface.

What needs improvement?

Customizing features can be enhanced. By giving the user the option to add and modify customized fields for the properties of the objects by enhancing the import… more»

Aim for the exact number of people who shall define/review approve and view the processes, as it will impact the cost.

No, we were managing process definition and management manually.

What other advice do I have?

Have your manual process definitions ready and up-to-date. The relationships between objects to be defined should also be clear and ready. It will help reduce the time to… more»

Yes, we evaluated AG software, some online process definition tools, and several document management solutions.
Find out what your peers are saying about Orbus Software, Sparx Systems, MEGA International and others in Architecture Management. Updated: June 2019.
353,345 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Anuj Shahi
Enterprise Architect at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Dec 13 2018

What do you think of iServer?

What is our primary use case?

iServer is a solution that helps catalog enterprise architect solutions and catalog information.

How has it helped my organization?

You have to spend about 14 to 15 days learning it, but once you learn it, it is easy to use.

What is most valuable?

The best features are the reporting and graphs, which result from the reporting.

What needs improvement?

It definitely needs help to improve the visual aspect of the solution.  If they could help assist the user towards an architecture roadmap, that would be ideal.

Three to five years.

The product is very stable.

It is scalable.

How is

IT Security at a maritime company with 10,001+ employees
Nov 14 2017

What do you think of iServer?

What is most valuable?

Integrating the Microsoft documents to the product and visualization matrix where we can see the end-to-end relationship of the network is of great importance to our company.

How has it helped my organization?

We have uploaded all the internal documents to the tool. We are able to see the impact analysis in real-time if any component goes down.

What needs improvement?

More visualization techniques and ways to report the data might be helpful.

Two years.

Yes, we have had issues with stability.

No issues.

A seven out of 10 for technical support.

Which

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About iServer

353,345 professionals have used our research since 2012.

iServer Questions

iServer Projects By Members

What is iServer?

iServer is a unified software platform and enterprise modeling environment that extends and enhances the familiar, market leading Microsoft Visio and Office products. Core capabilities provided by iServer include an enhanced Microsoft Visio diagramming interface, a powerful central repository for all enterprise architecture or business process models and documentation, and a range of tools for visualization, analysis and decision making.

iServer customers

Barclays, Cathay Pacific, Deloitte, British Gas, MasterCard

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Architecture Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Orbus Software, Sparx Systems, MEGA International, and more!