iSpring Suite helps users create e-learning courses that are mobile-ready and adaptive. It is available as a standalone course authoring tool or as a bundle of authoring tool + LMS (Learning Management System).
iSpring Suite is an add-in for PowerPoint with no training required to start. With iSpring Suite, users can create quality courses, video lectures, simulations, wide range of assessments that work on any device.
The users can access courses with the free iSpring mobile app for iPad and Android, which also allows them to save content directly to the device for offline viewing.
The content created with iSpring Suite works well in a Learning Management System. iSpring Suite perfectly support all classic and new e-Learning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and Tin Can.
Together with iSpring Learn LMS, iSpring Suite is a complete solution for online learning in the company. Integrating the two tools provides the advanced reporting capabilities, excellent content playback, and instant one-click publishing.
iSpring Suite is also available by subscription within iSpring Suite Full Service bundle. It includes
- iSpring Suite Lifetime License. The fully-stocked authoring toolkit
- Content Library. 45,000 assets to build professional-looking courses in a snap.
- iSpring Cloud. Your personal portal to securely share content via direct links and embeds
- Priority Support. Real-time qualified response via phone or live chat
- Free Upgrades. New features for cutting edge e-Learning authoring.