iSpring Suite helps users create eLearning courses that are mobile-ready and adaptive. It is available as a standalone course authoring tool or as a bundle of authoring tool + LMS (Learning Management System).
iSpring Suite is an add-in for PowerPoint with no training required to start. With iSpring Suite, users can easily create quality courses, video lectures, simulations, a wide range of assessments, e-books with flip page effects that work on any device.
The users can access courses with the free iSpring mobile app for iPad and Android, which also allows them to save content directly to the device for offline viewing.
The content created with iSpring Suite works well in a Learning Management System. iSpring Suite perfectly support all classic and new eLearning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and Tin Can.
Together with iSpring Learn LMS, iSpring Suite is a complete solution for online learning in the company. Integrating the two tools provides advanced reporting capabilities, excellent content playback, and instant one-click publishing.
iSpring Suite is available by subscription. It includes:
- iSpring QuizMaker. Fast tool for building interactive assessments
- Spring TalkMaster. Branching scenario tool for training communication skills
- iSpring Flip. Fast tool for creating SCORM flipping books from Word and PDF
- iSpring Converter Pro. Best-in-class PowerPoint to HTML5 and SCORM converter
- iSpring Cam Pro. Lightweight video studio for creating screencasts and tutorials
- iSpring Visuals. Template-based tool for building media-rich eLearning interactions
- Content Library. 55,000+ assets to build professional-looking courses in a snap.
- iSpring Cloud. Your personal portal to securely share content via direct links and embeds
- Free Upgrades. New features for cutting edge e-Learning authoring.