IT Care Center OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is IT Care Center?

IT Care Center is an affordable end-to-end platform, designed to manage IT operations from ticketing to application development and lifecycle management. The system includes a built-in rapid application development platform that helps organizations meet their specific requirements faster while continuously improving the user experience and a recognised decrease in support costs and incidents ongoing.

The solution can operate as both a cloud and an on-premise service, and it includes a simple user interface, customizable dashboards, internal and external user support, automation, customizable chatbot, SLA management & monitoring tool plus ITIL best practice workflows.

IT Care Center was previously known as IT Care Center Asset Management, IT Care Center Analytics, IT Care Center Application Delivery, IT Care Center Service Catalog.

IT Care Center Buyer's Guide

Download the IT Care Center Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

IT Care Center Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about IT Care Center pricing:
  • "Compared to other products in the market, pricing is reasonable. It does meet our usage and requirements."
  • "The licensing model is very flexible."
  • "We reduced our costs compared to our previous solution, which was really expensive. We managed to reduce costs by half by switching to IT Care Center, not including any professional services."
  • "Buy it as one package, not as modules. That is from my knowledge and experience. Most of the time, it has better pricing. They have flexibility by price size in the negotiation."
  • "This product is very cheap when compared to other platforms."
  • "With SysAid, we paid for every end-user. If we had 100 end-users, we had to pay for each one of them. With IT Care Center, we can have as many users as we want. We only pay for the end unit. We have the asset manager and different models that we can use for the same price. So, it reduces costs."

IT Care Center Reviews

WT
Business Manager at a computer software company with 51-200 employees
Reduced the time it takes for consolidating and classifying reports, tracking problems, tickets, and issues

• "All of my staff is quite familiar with the usage and we customize based on our daily needs and based on different profiles. As a manager, I require diagnostics on a weekly or monthly basis. diagnostics. There needs to be some reporting for management and for my customers' management as well. So we created our own template. All of our different staff were required to do their own tagging or own tracking of cases. We create our own templates. I create my own template for my own weekly and monthly reporting to management. It's quite flexible in the sense that we're able to add our own customized views. We are able to easily export all this information into a proper reporting structure."
  • "Our business is quite interesting because we actually look at our staff based on their productivity. So if a case is created where we want to track the productivity of the user, sometimes we look at how many actual hours they clocked in to solve the case. We realized that it would take quite a lot of hours, which was unusually high. We want to look at how we can measure that against a baseline. For example, every user should resolve the issue within three hours. We want a certain baseline where they have to resolve the issue within certain times and if they don't, I would get alerted."

What is our primary use case?

We set ITCC up in one of our servers and we use that to generate logs, create logs, and create a knowledge base for our support staff. It supports over 30 to 50 customers today.

On a day-to-day basis, we actively use the service delivery. Under the service delivery, where we create cases, we do resolutions and simple workflows for approval. That's our primary use case.

The other use case is for the knowledge base itself. We are trying to look at how based on the cases generated, how we should allow our knowledge pool to somehow benefit from the previous log, previous incidents, and learn from it to provide a better service to our end customer.

How has it helped my organization?

Based on the classifications we look at, every case is logged where we have our level one, level two support staff. ITCC adds value in the way we generate a statistic report to show the end customer the things that our end-user normally reports, be it a hardware issue, a software issue, or a usage issue. We do classification and then we make it into a reporting structure and send these particular reports to the CIO and CTO at the organization to our customer.

That is something that our customers find very useful and insightful because it is something that we don't do proactively. Most of the time they do it, is when something happened, they start to ask why this happened and that. But with this reporting structure, they have a very good overview of what is lacking in the organization, in some of their IT, and what they can do to improve their infrastructure, how they can improve the usage, and user experience. We see the value that we can provide to our end customers through ITCC and IT reports.

ITCC has helped us to consolidate multiple integrated legacy systems. We are doing one of them now. We try to create a certain API that talks to our legacy. We have our backend system, our business intelligence system, and our BI. So now we are working on that. At the moment, we are actually looking at how we are going to do an auto API that we can talk to with our BI system. That will help us to actually further drill down and diagnose or analyze the issue and problem quicker and more accurately.

In terms of cost reduction, the saving and the manpower of manually tracking and creating would have channeled into a cost-saving. I'm also seeing on average that five of my staff are using the system, and every day they have to do it without the tools. Each of us saves two hours, so we have 10 hours per week that we save.

What is most valuable?

All of my staff is quite familiar with the usage and we customize based on our daily needs and based on different profiles. As a manager, I require diagnostics on a weekly or monthly basis. diagnostics. There needs to be some reporting for management and for my customers' management as well. So we created our own template. All of our different staff were required to do their own tagging or own tracking of cases. We create our own templates. I create my own template for my own weekly and monthly reporting to management. It's quite flexible in the sense that we're able to add our own customized views. We are able to easily export all this information into a proper reporting structure.

ITCC has helped us to simplify our IT service management. It has helped us a lot through all the tools and all these automation tools that we can use actions and generate our own report. I saw that it has definitely helped in reducing our time for consolidating reports, classifying reports, and tracking the problem, tickets, issues, and resolve. That's been very helpful.

Simply using the export function and converting that into my report would save me as good as two hours per week just to prepare reports.

It didn't reduce our tickets because our number of customers has increased. So I don't see any reduction. It's also a good sign because it means that more users are coming in. I don't think currently we can share our ITCC. So we are introducing the same system to our customers.

It has helped us to resolve issues more quickly. With that, we have our own internal framework, what we call a troubleshooting framework. I think that framework and incorporating the capability of logging, ticketing, and all this, may help us to resolve issues faster. On a monthly basis, we are able to close our case within three days. We are able to close 8% of it within three days.

What needs improvement?

I have not fully utilized all the features and functions. There are a lot of rich features and functions. So the only area I look at is how to use the API and how to integrate all the logs in the system with my legacy system with my other CRM system.

Our business is quite interesting because we actually look at our staff based on their productivity. So if a case is created where we want to track the productivity of the user, sometimes we look at how many actual hours they clocked in to solve the case. We realized that it would take quite a lot of hours, which was unusually high. We want to look at how we can measure that against a baseline. For example, every user should resolve the issue within three hours. We want a certain baseline where they have to resolve the issue within certain times and if they don't, I would get alerted.

If there is such a feature, it would be very good for us to track how long it takes to resolve issues. An alert should be sent to say that a particular staff may not be competent to solve the issue and I may have to escalate to the next level of support.

I have been using IT Care Center since December 2020.

It's pretty stable. We don't experience any hiccups. Of course, I don't go in-depth to look at the database to see if there are any missing reports. We use a lot of filtering functions to filter what we want to see and what we don't.

It's quite straightforward, it's quite simple to use.

It's quite easy in terms of scalability. We have another subsidiary in an overseas country as well. I can see that we are able to easily create within the same organization but with a different cluster, and extend such a service to my subsidiary in other countries as well. Scalability is pretty strong.

We purchased our maintenance service. It's more on educating our new staff that comes in and others to refresh some of the tools and some of the functions and usage. We are still subscribing to maintenance, but so far, we are quite self-sustainable. We have been quite self-sufficient.

Local support is very strong. When we need help, they will link us up with the experts in the field and they will help us run through and provide a better understanding in terms of the usage of the platform.

We used to use an Excel spreadsheet to maintain all records. It didn't really create a proper ticketing tracking mechanism.

Compared to other products in the market, pricing is reasonable. It does meet our usage and requirements.

The single license is very useful. The only thing is that our team has not fully utilized all the other functions like asset management and change management. We have not fully utilized it, but I would think that it would be good if you bundle it under a single license.

What other advice do I have?

For basic CRM and ticketing needs, this solution is probably sufficient and good enough for most SMBs or even enterprises.

We are studying how to interface ITCC with the call center because most of our people work from home, this is where the user calls our hotline. We want to automatically integrate with ITCC and generate a ticket or something to let them know that we'll get back to them once our engineers are available. We don't have that today. Most of the time they have to wait for an engineer to create a ticket.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

OA
Chief Information Officer at a comms service provider with 1,001-5,000 employees
Flexible system that enables me to see all of our SLAs in one place

• "It also enables us to configure simple forms and flows. The fact that the system is very flexible for adding fields and other forms assists our customer service, as well as myself as the CIO, to easily view my SLAs and KPIs."
  • "IT Care Center has some room for improvement in regard to mobile. It doesn't have an application, there is only an adaptable web page, and that is less convenient."

What is our primary use case?

We use it for all the regular ticketing activities, where we deal with our internal employees. We use the solution for IT, for facilities, and we use it for a portion of R&D. All of those areas are utilizing the system so that customers can open tickets and then to answer according to the relevant workflow.

Another vector of activity that we are using the system for is everything related to our change advisory board. Everything related to change requests is being done, maintained, and managed through IT Care Center.

The last use case is asset management, which is not fully deployed yet, but that is our aim.

How has it helped my organization?

We have now consolidated the two systems that we had by decommissioning one and moving to IT Care Center.

Another benefit is the reporting, compared to our previous system where the reporting capabilities were very low. With that system, as a CIO, I couldn't see my SLAs in a clear way. If I asked what our SLAs were, someone had to put it into Excel and do many calculations and then provide me with something. This was not good. The IT Care Center system enables me to see the SLAs of the company in one place, on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis, in a very easy way. This is a real benefit that I, as a CIO, get from the system.

The automation that we have implemented with the solution has definitely reduced the number of tickets. We have been utilizing this automation for quite some time, so we haven't seen a change in the number of tickets in the last two years. But if you add more automation then it will reduce the number of regular tickets for sure. We measure how many tickets we are solving through automation and how many we are doing in the regular, manual way. About 50 percent of our tickets are being closed automatically by the system. And this is something that we want to expand, obviously.

What is most valuable?

The good thing about the system is that it is very flexible. The reports are pretty good. Versus other systems we have used in the past, the reports are flexible, easy to adopt and to change, and we use them a lot.

Everything related to the regular activities of the help desk team is also very helpful.

It also enables us to configure simple forms and flows. The fact that the system is very flexible for adding fields and other forms assists our customer service, as well as myself as the CIO, to easily view my SLAs and KPIs. That is very important because these are some of the most critical things that my performance is measured upon, along with my IT organization. We have automated everything related to workflow—opening a ticket, where it moves to—with the help of IT Care Center. For example, if we have a port that needs to be opened, or there is a request regarding an IP, or we need to invoke some privileges, we have created a mechanism in IT Care Center that deploys these automatically. My SLAs have improved due to that.

What needs improvement?

IT Care Center has some room for improvement in regard to mobile. It doesn't have an application, there is only an adaptable web page, and that is less convenient.

A second area for improvement is connectivity to IT telephony.

Everything is doable, but it's not plug-and-play. I would like to see a plug-and-play for Teams and for Cisco so that things are automatically enabled.

We have been using IT Care Center for four years.

It's very stable. We haven't had any issues with the system and we haven't had any user-experience issues with the system. It is running smoothly and people are satisfied. It's very good.

The scalability is very good. I managed to scale from 2,000 employees to 4,000 employees and it was pretty easy to do that.

As for plans to increase usage in the future, through the Asset Management module we not only want to manage assets but to have automation there as well. It's doable and we've done it in the past, but we have taken it out for now. But ultimately, we want to take asset management to the extreme. For example, system permissions should be automatic, rather than manual.

Our experience with their technical support has been pretty good. Whatever we have needed has been solved very quickly.

We have a very good relationship with them so we contact the relevant people there and they provide a resolution. If we need additional features, or there are some fields that we need to populate, or we need additional reports, we get a very good response.

We had a SolarWinds solution called Samanage. We consolidated our use of that into IT Care Center. And when we fully enable the Asset Management module, we will be able to move out the Kace system that we are using today to manage the assets in a portion of our company.

We have set it up for half of our company and it's not very complicated. It's a project like any other project, but it's pretty straightforward. It took us about four months to fully deploy it.

Our implementation strategy involved moving from one system to another. First, we consolidated into the on-prem that we had already. Then we moved three departments: IT, facilities, and R&D into it. The second part of our strategy was to have it in one instance and not several so that it sits in one place. The third aspect was to make sure that when we went live for the users, it would be almost seamless. We needed to make sure that all the metadata was there, the same as it was before. So for the user, it was pretty much straightforward.

It took one and a half members of our team for deployment. In terms of maintenance of the solution it takes about 20 percent of an FTE. Across our organization we have about 4,000 users.

The solution's time to value, when you consider the time to implement it, its cost, and the ease of customization is very good. The cost is not too high and it's very easy to deploy. We were getting something solid out of it very fast.

When we consolidated into IT Care Center, it was pretty easy to get value out of it very fast because we had already utilized it. The majority of people in our company were familiar with the system. So our situation was a little bit biased. Our return on investment was very fast, but that's because we had already utilized the system.

One of the reasons that we kept IT Care Center, rather than Samanage, was that it enabled us to work in a perpetual mode. Obviously, from a cost perspective, that was very good for us. And because we used it already, it was very tempting to continue using it. The licensing model is very flexible.

The fact that all their modules are included in a single license is, I assume, very convenient for others, but we are not yet ready to utilize additional modules. But for smaller companies that would be very convenient.

The additional cost is due to the servers you need, but it's one or two VMs, so it's not a lot.

What other advice do I have?

The system can be deployed in different ways. You can have it in the cloud, you can have a hybrid, or you can have it on-prem. It's very flexible when it comes to maintaining and managing it.

I would highly recommend using the on-prem system. I'm not familiar with it in the cloud.

Learn what your peers think about IT Care Center. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
554,586 professionals have used our research since 2012.
AY
IT Team Lead at a tech company with 501-1,000 employees
Easy to use, helping us reduce costs by half

• "We have a lot of automation running from our HR system to IT Care Center. When a ticket has been raised to us, we can notify hiring managers on the status of every employee. We also get notifications in Slack for every ticket opened."
  • "They should have full integration with SSO services, like Okta, creating a full service solution."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is an IT ticketing system. We have a lot of entities within the company use this system, such as procurement, HR, legal, etc. IT also uses it for a few other projects like asset management, change management, or any ITSM model/method.

How has it helped my organization?

We have a lot of automation running from our HR system to IT Care Center. When a ticket has been raised to us, we can notify hiring managers on the status of every employee. We also get notifications in Slack for every ticket opened.

IT Care Center has helped us simplify our IT service management. It is much simpler compared to the situation that we had before, e.g., designing a form, changing a form, doing a bit of adjustment, creating new categories, and onboarding new departments to IT Care Center.

We have reduced the number of tickets that we received based on IT Care Center analytics. I created a few dashboards for IT and the management teams. Therefore, I managed to reduce the number of tickets compared to last year and the previous year. The yearly reduction was approximately 10 to 15 percent each year. Every quarter, we are checking the tickets. For the top 10 categories, we are automating the top 10 pain points. So, if we have a lot of tickets for a specific app, then we are trying to automate them with a script. We are doing some pre-tasks. For example, if it's regarding new hires, we set everything in advance and have managed to decrease the number of new hires tickets by 10 to 20 tickets for the first three months of deployment.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable IT Care Center features are the ones that we requested especially for our environment. We have integrations with Slack. We also have integrations from our computer management systems that run daily and sync with IT Care Center.

I am using the APEX forms and entities. For example, when I want to design a special form for a special entity or department in the company, sometimes I go to the APEX and develop a form, workflows, schedules, emails, etc. I can develop these from scratch. ;When we moved from ServiceNow to IT Care Center, it was very important for us to have a system that we could develop ourselves. Because in ServiceNow, we had to develop everything with an external company, and we don't want dependencies.

We have tickets that are being closed with Canned Response. Once the ticket has been closed, we get an article to act/work on. This has reduced tickets, e.g., once a user receives a Canned Response, then they can save the link to the article, etc.

What needs improvement?

IT Care Center must improve the UI because it looks old-fashioned all the time. They must improve the design and maybe provide more admin training.

It is not responsive for mobile. Currently, it is half HTML and half browsing in mobile. The display is not suitable for use. This needs to be fixed.

It would also be great to have more administration features because they only support Windows environments.

I have been using this solution for two and a half years (since January 1st, 2019).

The solution is quite stable. We have had two or three downtimes since we started using it.

IT Care Center is very scalable. If the company grows, it can support an increase of servers and resources.

900 people are end users of this solution in our organization, and 49 of them are administrators of it.

IT Care Center is very easy to use when it comes to flexibility and customization. I still need some support, like on really new features or stuff that I still don't know how to use, because there is a lot of work on the APEX platform. I can't do everything. However, from the two or three sessions that I had with the support, I learned to create and develop a form, workflows, etc.

IT Care Center's tech support was great for us during and after deployment. Every time that I needed help, they were available.

We have requested things from them that weren't on their roadmap.

We switched to IT Care Center from ServiceNow because we couldn't do anything with Service Now without professional support. The main reason that we selected That's IT: We did an RFI and received the best results from That's IT.

With ServiceNow, we had to pay for every little thing. This costed a lot of money. With IT Care Center, it is one license and everything is paid.

The initial setup was straightforward. We managed to move from the old system to the new one in two weeks. We exported all the data from the other system and loaded it into the new one. Creating the form, category, and entity were straightforward.

We implemented this solution with the help of a vendor. Overall, five people from their side and three or four from our IT department worked on deployment.

We have seen a return on our investment with this solution based on the analytics that we have. We have a lot of dashboards. We managed to improve processes internally. We have a one stop shop for every solution.

IT Care Center's price was in the middle, where Freshservice was the lowest and SysAid was the highest. The solution's price is fair. Regarding the value that we are getting from the system, it is a win-win situation for both sides. We have really contributed to them over the past few years when developing new integrations with the Slack onboarding system.

Under the basic pricing model, there are no surprises. If you want something special, then you have to pay extra.

We evaluated SysAid and Freshservice. We didn't go with Freshservice because this solution wasn't mature enough for our environment. While SysAid was mature enough, the UI and workflows were quite complex. SysAid's price was also quite high.

What other advice do I have?

For our organization, it is important that all IT Care Center modules are included in a single license. If you are looking for a one stop shop, you don't want to pay every time for a new feature. You want the flexibility. If you are looking at an ITSM system that has a lot of out-of-the-box capabilities, you want everything in one place. If you want to implement a new model, you shouldn't have to pay for it.

How you use IT Care Center will depend on how your organization builds. I saw some really nice projects and implementations on Microsoft environments that an admin developed from scratch, like working with APEX and building out of the portal. This product has a lot of capabilities. If you are using the out-of-the-box solution, then you must suit it to your organization. If you are building from scratch, it can do amazing things.

I don't have any automations in IT Care Center. I have a few daily things running from our directory which sync all users to IT Care Center, but nothing like automated workflows yet.

I would rate this solution as a seven and a half or eight out of 10.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
TK
IT Customer Service Manager at a comms service provider with 201-500 employees
Saves time by resolving incidents and requests using self-service automation

• "IT Care Center enables us to configure simple forms and flows. It makes our daily customer-facing work very efficient and easy. For example, if we want to add some new flows or change something, we have the ability to do it by ourselves in our own time and manner. This makes it very efficient."
  • "I would like the solution to have a native application for mobile phones. While I have IT Care Center in my mobile, it is not a pure application, like Outlook or Teams."

What is our primary use case?

This solution is used for documents, monitoring, and follow up for internal customers. We process their requests and incident questions related to IT.

How has it helped my organization?

For customer service, IT Care Center has helped us to centralize our daily IT activities in one platform. It has made our operations easier to use, more efficient, reliable, and available. We have always said, "This is the most important tool," not Outlook, Skype, Teams, the smartphone, or even the telephone.

What is most valuable?

• Using 70% of the tool from the perspective of service delivery and incident requests.
  • Using analytics. That gives us a very good picture of the report: the time, delay, and SLA.
  • Using the asset management tool inside the system.
  • Managing the OCR change requests all in this one tool.

The solution gives internal users answers and solutions for their daily work around the IT workspace, even if it is their computer, laptops, screens, systems, etc. We have found this tool very easy to use and intuitive for us. It is very easy for me, and I am not a programmer or someone who can write code, but it is very easy for me to make most of the changes that I need in the system without approaching the vendor.

The flexibility and customization are very good. It is very easy to change. A lot of the changes that we want to do, we can do ourselves.

IT Care Center enables us to configure simple forms and flows. It makes our daily customer-facing work very efficient and easy. For example, if we want to add some new flows or change something, we have the ability to do it by ourselves in our own time and manner. This makes it very efficient.

What needs improvement?

I would like the solution to have a native application for mobile phones. While I have IT Care Center in my mobile, it is not a pure application, like Outlook or Teams.

For five to seven years.

As of today, we have had zero issues with the system from the perspective of availability. It is 100% day or night. I cannot recall any issues with the system where it was not working or there was downtime.

The scalability is great. There have been no issues.

We are monitoring thousands of assets.

Until six months ago, most of the people working with this were in IT, which was around 100 people. Six months ago, we implemented the solution to Facility and Lab Ops. This was around another 100 to 200 people. In IT, we have 150 people supporting 4,000 employees all around the world. Facility and Lab Ops also supports all our employees.

The technical support is excellent. They respond very quickly. The answers are very good for us, very explanatory.

We meet every six months where they teach and train us. As a customer, we can do most things by ourselves. There is no need to approach the vendor for each change.

We have implemented other ticketing systems into the platform in the last year. We have implemented additional previous legacy systems into the system.

Many years ago, we moved from Clarity. The last one that we implemented was SolarWinds. We then compared everything: scalability, availability, user-friendliness, monitoring, documents, ease of use, and self-service. We have a lot of case studies that we compared one by one. We asked users too. We decided to go with IT Care Center because it was better than the others in most things.

The initial setup was more straightforward. However, we could not just press a button and have it happen. Though, it was clearly not very complex.

Deploying from the other system to this one took about a week. When we implemented our second system (of this solution) less than a year ago, it took a day to a day and a half.

During the last implementation six months ago, we started with IT. After one week, we implemented together three models/domains: Facility, Lab Ops, and Facility Lab Ops. These were in addition to the current one.

We had some meetings with the vendor. We explained our needs. They asked some questions and we did it together. It was very easy to do it together with them. They followed us after the migration very closely for one week. After that, most things were very clear and easy for us. There were some questions that we raised. All of those were answered and responded to in a very short time and in a clear way.

That's IT was excellent during the deployment. The manager of the project, Michal, was excellent. She had another employee who was very customer service-oriented and professional.

If we have to work without this tool, and with tools like Excel, this would reduce our service level.

IT Care Center helps us resolve issues more quickly.

We have created self-service processes using the solution. Before we started to use this tool, human beings resolved 100% of the ticketing. After we started, we were resolving something between 17% to 20% of the created incidents and requests by self-service automation, which has been very good for us. We have saved a lot of time.

IT Care Center has helped us to reduce costs. We used to resolve 100% of tickets by humans. Now, we are resolving 80% to 85% of our ticketing by humans, and 20% (on average) are done by IT Care Center.

SysAid was very good. However, the SLA, monitoring, and colors were much better in IT Care Center. This is from my perspective, as a manager, who wants to see a dashboard and have the ability to do things myself.

ServiceNow was very good, but it has many things that we do not need. So, if we had all the things we needed in IT Care Center in their tool, then why go with another tool which has so much more? IT Care Center was easier to implement and handle compared to ServiceNow.

What other advice do I have?

My experience with the solution has been very good. I am a big fan. I have been working with it on a daily basis. I have a lot of employees all around the world. All of them are very good with this. It is very easy for all the IT. I only have good words. My big suggestion, "Go with it. It's an excellent tool."

Everything is very clear from creating a ticket, self-service, changes, monitoring, SLAs, colors, without colors, and automation. We have been working with this solution for a lot of years.

My manager told me, "Compare the needs. Don't care about the money or license. Give me your customer service perspective and what you perceive. We will find the money, if you say, 'One, two or three.'"

I would rate it a nine out of 10.

Ruli Arad
CIO at Tadiran
Simplifies our IT service management so we have fewer calls, giving us more time to work without distraction

• "For a user to open a new ticket, it is very simple. That is an important thing. The system is available for users on the main desktop on their computer, so it is very easy to report tickets. It is very clear. Also, we manage the tickets with rules, according to subject and groups, so they are going to the right person in IT."
  • "The UI screens could be a little bit more modern."

What is our primary use case?

Mainly, we are using it as a ticketing system for IT users at Tadiran. Another role is for it to manage all IT workloads, tasks, and projects. We are using IT Care Center as a major tool for all our management, which is its second purpose. The more we use it as a dashboard, users are then able to operate from IT Care Center a few functionalities concerning authorization requests to use two or three passwords. This is also in .NET and SAP. For example, if a user forgets something or something bad happens, we can ask for a new password, then reset the passwords from the dashboard in IT Care Center. Furthermore, we are using this for management of all the licenses as part of our IT management.

How has it helped my organization?

Overall, the solution has helped to simplify our IT service management. We have had fewer calls, which gives us more time to work without distraction. Because of the simplicity, a user can open tickets and get their responses because of the way that we can manage responses from the IT team. On the IT management side, it is valuable. We get value today from the way we can accurately manage tasks. Also, I have suppliers who are working with the system. For them, I can open tickets, and they send me their estimated times. I have statuses, which are configured, processed, and managed by IT Care Center. Therefore, the efficiency of our work in the IT department is much better. We have reduced costs by 33 percent. Also, it has reduced the time it takes to manage tasks by 30 to 35 percent.

What is most valuable?

• IT task management
  • Users servicing tickets

For a user to open a new ticket, it is very simple. That is an important thing. The system is available for users on the main desktop on their computer, so it is very easy to report tickets. It is very clear. Also, we manage the tickets with rules, according to subject and groups, so they are going to the right person in IT.

It is very flexible. On the side of IT management, we have asked for few changes to adjust based on our needs. The system is valuable because we can ask to make changes or develop something else. The service of IT Care Center is flexible. It helps us achieve what we need.

What needs improvement?

The UI could be better. The UI screens could be a little bit more modern.

While most of our work is not on the mobile (concerning IT), it could help us in the future if it would be more responsive for users and IT management, e.g., we could use more apps in the mobile, iPad, or smartphone.

We have been using IT Care Center for five years.

The stability is very good. I don't have problems with the system. It works all the time. I can't really remember any downtime. It is a simple software. If the server is up, everything is working properly.

We started with five licenses. Today, we have almost 20 administrators. There are about 350 end users.

Every time that I need help, I can call or send a message. Then, in one hour, they send help. Therefore, the service is very good.

We can do customizations. We have the knowledge, but we do not always do them ourselves, because IT Care Center services are excellent. Most of the time, we ask them if we need something done. Though, from time to time, our team makes the changes.

The solution is all in one. I paid for one license and got all this functionality. This is also very important because before we used SysAid. Every time that we needed something, I would have to buy the new model, which was less flexible and also the price was higher.

Today, we are using SharePoint. We are thinking about going to the APEX solution in the next year, maybe leaving the solutions that we have in SharePoint, then converting and developing them in APEX.

To implement it was not complicated; it was easy. To instruct all the users on using the system was simple and fast. I was satisfied.

The deployment took three to four weeks. We needed time to find all the data fields, make all the rules, and know all the data that we wanted for the system. We put the icon on the desktop, then users could work on the system without any problems.

To use more of its functionality, that was easy to implement. We had support from IT Care Center for all the knowledge.

Before using IT Care Center, it took something like 30 percent more time to manage all the tasks and all the meetings about tasks.

Buy it as one package, not as modules. That is from my knowledge and experience. Most of the time, it has better pricing. They have flexibility by price size in the negotiation. Because of that, we had a deal.

From time to time, if I ask them to develop something new that they don't have, they will send me a quotation for the time. However, it was a few hours overall, which has been well worth it.

I evaluated if I want to continue SysAid. I also checked ServiceNow, but the most important thing was to get the right price with vast functionality, flexibility, and have the confidence needed to develop something more without support from their side. For all those needs, I can say that IT Care Center is okay and gave us what we needed.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend using this software for both service ticketing and IT management.

Adjust the system based on organizational need. We can adjust the system based on our needs. Not in all the things, because it is not an open code system, but there are points where we can adjust the system that are good for our needs.

I have future plans to develop the system and use it for other sectors in our business.

I would rate this solution as a nine out of 10.

Yoram Avraham
Technology and Infrastructure Manager at Colmobil
Simple and quick to implement, easy to use, saves us time and money

• "It runs smoothly and all of the components are very easy to work with."
  • "There is no such thing as a perfect solution and in the past, I have contacted support to implement new features."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution as a ticketing system for our help desk. When people call us, we are able to open a ticket and start a case. We also use it as a knowledge base and for inventory.

How has it helped my organization?

This is a very flexible system, which is why I chose the platform. It is flexible with respect to our company processes and workflows, and this is something that is very important to us.

The system allows us to configure simple forms and flows, and we use it when new employees are hired, when one transfers from one unit to another, or when one leaves the company. These are the main reasons that I use the functionality of the forms.

IT Care Center has very much helped to simplify our IT service management. I have an SLA that commits me to 85% with the company. This platform allows me to provide services at almost 92%. It is very useful from this point of view.

This product has helped us to reduce the number of IT tickets because after we have worked on a problem and closed the ticket, we send the user information on what steps we took to solve the problem. With the explanation, a user knows how to deal with the problem if it happens again.

The reports also help us to reduce the number of tickets that we have. We look to see what the main reasons are for incidents and look at whether the same problem is recurring. This allows us to fix the problem in basic maintenance, and it has been very successful in helping to reduce the number of related tickets.

Using this solution has helped us to reduce costs in two ways, both as a result of having fewer tickets. The first is that we have fewer employees; we have reduced our staff from five people to only three. Second, we have reduced the related hardware costs. We do not need to pay for as many PCs or laptops.

What is most valuable?

This solution is very simple to implement.

It runs smoothly and all of the components are very easy to work with.

Our users are now able to open tickets by themselves, rather than being restricted to contacting us by phone.

What needs improvement?

I have been using IT Care Center for between six and seven years.

We started using the cloud service a couple of months ago, but it doesn't include everything that we have on-premises.

The stability is perfect. Since I implemented it, there has not been a time when it was down. I would rate stability a nine out of ten, as no product can be rated a ten.

Scalability-wise, it is endless. Everything I want, they implemented for me, and I don't have any limitations.

We have four administrators, including three at the help desk and one manager. There are approximately 1,500 end-users.

When we call the company to ask for changes, such as a new dashboard, they implement it for us. I have not had to call them for technical problems. Rather, I use them when I want to implement a new process or change something.

Prior to implementing this solution, we used BMC FootPrints.

FootPrints was a very hard product to use. There were no people who could give me support and I had a lot of problems. Moreover, it cannot support any business processes. These are the reasons that I switched.

It is very easy to set up. The preparation took approximately a week, and after that, it was between two weeks and one month to implement the software. Most of the time was used in converting the database from the old platform to the new one.

Overall, the implementation of IT Care Center was very quick.

Our deployment strategy was carried out according to the company processes with respect to how users open tickets.

I implemented it myself, with help from the founder of IT Care Center. I was one of the first companies that implemented this product, so no middleman was involved.

No maintenance is required on our side.

Our return on investment comes from reducing the number of employees, having fewer tickets, and a lesser requirement for buying new hardware.

The time-to-value is very quick, all things considered. You will see a return on investment within two to six months.

This product is very cheap when compared to other platforms.

All of the modules are included in a single license, which is very important because it makes it very easy to convince management to allocate a budget when all of the modules are included. They don't want to have to buy a platform in pieces. Rather, they want to know from the beginning how much it is going to cost, without any surprises.

There are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees.

When I decided to stop using FootPrints, I also evaluated SysAid. However, I decided to adopt IT Care Center. One of the important factors was cost, and SysAid would have required a very long implementation phase.

Generally speaking, IT Care Center is quick and cheap to implement, it is easier to use and more flexible.

What other advice do I have?

Our company is rather low-tech and our users are not very technically savvy, so we have not created self-service processes where end-users can resolve their own issues using a knowledge-base or suggested articles.

My advice for anybody who is looking into this product is not to think twice. This is the best platform for dealing with projects, ticketing, knowledge bases, and inventory. I suggest using it for two weeks or a month and you will see for yourself that it is the best platform to use.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Yossi Golan
Manager of Global Service Support at Maytronics Ltd
Easy to use for creating forms and workflows, provides transparency, saves time, and reduces costs

• "It provides the ability to view all information relevant to a task. When you open a task, you can see all sub-tasks and the relevant information underneath it. You don't have to search for all the tasks and cases that are relevant to the same issue. The sub-task listing is the most valuable feature of this solution for us. We are also able to create workflows for things such as new hires and purchase requests. We are using it for onboarding new hires in multiple departments, and we are able to create workflows with IT Care Center. We have subsidiaries, and for every subsidiary, we have different rules. It allows us to put the name of the new hire and the computer and software needs for that subsidiary. Around 30% or 40% of our processes are self-service now. We have additional work to do, but we're getting there. I like the flexibility that IT Care Center provides for creating the forms. I can put the fields, values, dropdowns, etc. It makes things much easier, which is another advantage of this solution. When a user opens a ticket, there are certain values that he or she must enter in order for us to solve the ticket faster. For example, a user must enter his or her email. So, I can create a form with all the things that he or she must do, such as provide an email, phone number, etc. These are required fields. A user can't create a ticket without providing that information. So, it saves time and makes the work efficient."
  • "There is no global support. With our previous system, we had 24/7 global support. We need much faster support. When I have an issue and raise a ticket, someone should call me back. They can also think about having object-oriented APEX so that the agents can easily create dashboards instead of having to learn the complete APEX language. This is something very important for us. We are using Oracle APEX for creating certain dashboards with KPIs. This is the visual platform that we use to see all the data, and it is very important for us because we get all the BI and data. Currently, we have a vendor who helps us with that because we don't know how to use it ourselves. We want to use it to make more dashboards with more KPIs for every department, but we cannot because we don't have the knowledge. We are very dependent on the vendor and the time he has for us."

What is our primary use case?

We use it for IT incidents and requests as well as for workflows for certain cases, such as new hires, employee exit, and things like that. We also use it for opening incidents for infrastructure, such as when the electricity goes off.

It is deployed on-premises. We prefer to have it on-cloud, and that's on the roadmap for the next year.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides more transparency because an agent can see all the sub-tasks that are relevant to the same issue, which makes things faster and more efficient. It saves time because the agent doesn't have to make calls or send emails to ask, "Do you know about this case and that case? Where did that case go? Who took that case?" He doesn't have to do it anymore because he can see everything under the main task. It has probably saved about 20% of our time.

It doesn't reduce the number of IT tickets or incidents. In fact, it increases the number of tickets because we make flows with all its sub-tasks, which is a good thing. Previously, we had a case, and we had to make sub-tasks for each and every single thing that we had to do for closing the case. We had to email or make calls and tell them to do certain things before we close the case, but now, it is all in the system. It increased the tickets, which is good because we now know the volume of the tickets.

What is most valuable?

It provides the ability to view all information relevant to a task. When you open a task, you can see all sub-tasks and the relevant information underneath it. You don't have to search for all the tasks and cases that are relevant to the same issue. The sub-task listing is the most valuable feature of this solution for us.

We are also able to create workflows for things such as new hires and purchase requests. We are using it for onboarding new hires in multiple departments, and we are able to create workflows with IT Care Center. We have subsidiaries, and for every subsidiary, we have different rules. It allows us to put the name of the new hire and the computer and software needs for that subsidiary. Around 30% or 40% of our processes are self-service now. We have additional work to do, but we're getting there.

I like the flexibility that IT Care Center provides for creating the forms. I can put the fields, values, dropdowns, etc. It makes things much easier, which is another advantage of this solution. When a user opens a ticket, there are certain values that he or she must enter in order for us to solve the ticket faster. For example, a user must enter his or her email. So, I can create a form with all the things that he or she must do, such as provide an email, phone number, etc. These are required fields. A user can't create a ticket without providing that information. So, it saves time and makes the work efficient.

What needs improvement?

There is no global support. With our previous system, we had 24/7 global support. We need much faster support. When I have an issue and raise a ticket, someone should call me back.

They can also think about having object-oriented APEX so that the agents can easily create dashboards instead of having to learn the complete APEX language. This is something very important for us. We are using Oracle APEX for creating certain dashboards with KPIs. This is the visual platform that we use to see all the data, and it is very important for us because we get all the BI and data. Currently, we have a vendor who helps us with that because we don't know how to use it ourselves. We want to use it to make more dashboards with more KPIs for every department, but we cannot because we don't have the knowledge. We are very dependent on the vendor and the time he has for us.

I have been using this solution for five months.

We are into manufacturing, and we have different offices. Most of the users are regular office users with computers and IT infrastructure. We have around 500 or 600 users.

Their support is not good and can be better. There is no global support, so it is only me and the vendor. With our previous system, we had 24/7 global support, and I could pick up the phone and talk to someone anytime. We need much faster support. When I have an issue and raise a ticket, someone should call me back. I have already discussed it with the vendor.

We were using SysAid, which didn't have an integrated view, and things used to fall in-between. With IT Care Center we can see the sub-tasks and relevant information underneath a task.

It was good. We just send the data, and it was quite straightforward. Deployment took about a month.

It has reduced our costs by about $15,000 a year.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate IT Care Center an eight out of ten.