User Assessments By Topic About Ixia Bypass Switches
Ixia Bypass Switches Questions
What is Ixia Bypass Switches?
Ixia Bypass Switches provide fail-safe, inline protection designed to fit a network of any size. These switches safeguard a network with automated failover protection, preventing temporary tool outages from escalating into costly network outages.
- Prevent unnecessary network downtime for tool servicing and failures
- Ensure reliability and minimal device downtime with high MTBFs/MTTRs
- Supports the deployment of active-standby and active-active network and security architectures for maximum flexibility
- >High available feature support and fail-to-wire network port architecture, ensures that traffic is never interrupted by device failure
- Support network speeds of up to 40Gbps
Ixia Bypass Switches customers