Ixia Network Packet Brokers Overview
What is Ixia Network Packet Brokers?
Network packet brokers (NPBs) filter traffic to send only the right data to the right tool. Packets are aggregated and filtered from Layer 2 through to the application layer. Duplicate packets can also be removed and sensitive content stripped before the data is sent to the monitoring tools if that is required. This provides a better solution to improve the efficiency and utility of your monitoring tools.
- Aggregates monitored traffic from multiple links and segments
- Deep packet inspection and filtering grooms traffic to relieve overburdened monitoring tools
- Extended burst protection, available with the Advanced Feature Module, offers traffic management, and protection to online businesses subject to bursts of activity
- Installs, configures, and sends clean traffic to appliances in less than thirty minutes
- Time stamping and data masking aid in compliance and working with sensitive data
Ixia Network Packet Brokers Customers
Texas Farm Bureau Insurance
Ixia Network Packet Brokers Video