What is JAMS?
JAMS is a centralized workload automation and job scheduling solution that runs, monitors, and manages jobs and workflows that support critical business processes. The software can automate jobs on any platform including Windows, Linux, UNIX, IBM i, zOS, and OpenVMS and includes native application integrations to run jobs specific to databases, BI tools, and ERP systems.
This solution can save you time & money, eliminate security risks, and give more visibility to the critical jobs that keep your business running.
- Cross-platform scheduling with multiple interfaces including desktop and web clients, .NET SDK, REST API, and PowerShell cmdlets
- Centralized monitoring with customizable alerts and notifications
- Scheduling logic that includes triggers, dependencies, and sophisticated workflow logic
- Enterprise security with granular controls for applying custom access privileges to jobs, folders, users, and schedulers
Download the Workload Automation Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
Boston’s Children’s Hospital
What users are saying about JAMS pricing:
- "It was $10,000 for the first year. Then, there is a maintenance cost for licensing every year that we get billed $5,000 for every year."