Jitterbit Harmony Platform Overview

What is Jitterbit Harmony Platform?
Open source integration platform designed to handle the most complex integration challenges between legacy, enterprise and On-Demand applications.

Jitterbit Harmony Platform is also known as Jitterbit, Jitterbit Harmony.

Download the Data Integration Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021

Jitterbit Harmony Platform Customers
LA Metro, Mophie, Club Auto, University of Miami, Exostar, Dialog Direct, Avero, Greenpoint Technologies, Berklee Online, Odyssey, KeyedIn Solutions, Swish Maintenance, SPP Pumps Limited, Talent Plus, Ricoh Canada, Televerde, Reed Construction Data, Sika US, Sunkist Growers
Jitterbit Harmony Platform Video

Filter Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

it_user37734
Director Technology Services, Retail Direct & Ecommerce at a consumer goods company with 501-1,000 employees
Provides the ability to map data between files and databases.

• "Jitterbit provides the ability to quickly map data between files and databases."
  • "Looping through complex data structures can be difficult."

What other advice do I have?

Make sure you understand the definition of “endpoint”. The product can become expensive if you are connecting to a large number. Take advantage of the free trial. You can easily get a simple interface up and running in that time frame to see how the tool works for you.
it_user643647
VP, Business Technology at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
We can build integrations and processes to pull and push data.

• "It is very easy to build integrations and processes to pull and push data."
  • "I would like the ability to offer a dedicated cloud version for security."

What other advice do I have?

We mainly used the NetSuite, Salesforce, and Oracle integrations. Those all worked seamlessly. We did not look into all the other standard integrations they offer. You need to make sure they offer what you need.
Find out what your peers are saying about Jitterbit, Microsoft, MuleSoft and others in Data Integration Tools. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.
it_user651537
Technical Consultant - Salesforce Specialist at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
The web console allows you monitor your integrations remotely.

• "The fluid user interface (probably the most user friendly interface, when compared to its competitors)."
  • "In the past few months, there have been some server downtimes during work hours that have affected some critical scheduled integrations."

What other advice do I have?

Most of the ETL tools can achieve the base function of data integration. When selecting a product, pick the one that is: * Easy to implement and manage * Cost effective * Able to scale * Able to get the job done You do not need the finest with all the bells and whistles. Just get the one that gets the job done.
it_user647439
Senior Technical Consultant at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
The product integrates well with our CRM.

What is most valuable?

Easy integration with Salesforce Point and click Wizards

How has it helped my organization?

We use this product for our clients.

What needs improvement?

There were some bugs in the product. For example if you run a delete query and test, it deletes the actual data.

We have used this product for eight months.

The product is stable.

We haven't encountered any scalability issues, although it was tested with only a few thousand records.

I have not used technical support.

We previously used…
it_user647463
CRM Administrator at a media company with 51-200 employees
We use this product for inserting, updating, and deleting critical records in our organization.

• "Integrity, ease of use, user-friendly user interface, and errorless logs are the most valuable features."
  • "Sometimes we experience disconnections and I have to close all Jitterbit programs."

What other advice do I have?

It's easy and fun to use this product. You can count on it for all your CRUD operations.
it_user639450
Consultant at a consultancy with 11-50 employees
Jitterbit handles many lines of data in a .csv and loads it quickly.

• "Jitterbit handles the most lines of data in a .csv and loads the quickest of any data loader I have tried."
  • "I know with Salesforce updating the UI like they did, it slowed it down a lot."

What other advice do I have?

I only use the free version and I haven’t implemented it, per se.
it_user635427
Data Architect / Data Migration Specialist / Cloud Consultant at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
It is built to handle Salesforce integration with other systems.

• "The Cloud Console for monitoring and troubleshooting data operations."
  • "Sometimes additional connectors are needed."

What other advice do I have?

Start simple and build on the complexity. If you need complex data cleansing, de-duping, denormalization, and/or normalization, then consider a tool such as CloverETL.
it_user631617
Founder at a tech services company
Allows us to query databases and web services. I would like to see better scheduling and error handling.

What other advice do I have?

Get the latest version and train the personnel.
it_user629043
Developer, Technical Lead at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Sets a basic interface with error handling. The console monitor should be easier to filter.
it_user629052
Chief Technology Officer at a wholesaler/distributor with 51-200 employees
It runs like an appliance and has tremendous throughput. It has been running since the day we went live with no issues at all.

• "It runs like an appliance and has tremendous throughput."
  • "You need to have some development skills or hire a Jitterbit engineer to make changes."

What other advice do I have?

It is worth every penny.
it_user625122
Implementation Specialist at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
The pre-configured connectors allow integration with other systems.

What other advice do I have?

If you are a developer, then you should have little to no problem implementing this product. However, if you are a beginning developer with little to no experience, it is possible that you will get through it. You will need to use all the resources that you have. These include technical support, the community, and of course, Googling it.