K2 blackpearl Reviews

rating
Pratya Silasuwan
Senior Application Specialist at a tech vendor with 5,001-10,000 employees
Oct 17 2017

What is most valuable?

1. SmartObject makes the center of data management, where developer and/or someone can call to it with only one place.... more»

How has it helped my organization?

* Supports conditional approval by business logic very easily * Multiple approvals * Notice of approval by email

What needs improvement?

Performance. Some customers ask why K2 is slow? Upgrade to current version will get the better performance.

I’m working in the development field and do not know much about this.

K2 is my first and only one solution that I recommend.

What other advice do I have?

K2 makes your work simple.
Juan Antonio De Los Cobos
Senior BPM Consultant at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Jul 24 2017

What is most valuable?

Scalability, good performance, and the K2 designer to create workflows/screens are the most valuable features.

How has it helped my organization?

There are several products. One of them was a product to improve the claims management of an insurance company.

What needs improvement?

The Management console needs to improve because sometimes it is too difficult to manage the workflow instances.

It has a good price for the licenses as compared to the other market solutions available.

What other advice do I have?

It is a very good solution to implement simple workflows with little integration. The integration could be better, but for simple workflows with... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About K2 blackpearl

Find out what your peers are saying about K2, AgilePoint, IBM and others in Business Process Management.
301,499 professionals have used our research since 2012.

K2 blackpearl Questions

K2 blackpearl Projects By Members

K2 blackpearl Consultants

What is K2 blackpearl?

The K2 blackpearl business process application platform empowers you to create solutions for everything from onboarding and expense claims to budgeting and campaign management. K2 blackpearl can transform your business by boosting productivity and increasing operational efficiency - from anywhere, at any time.
Also known as
blackpearl
K2 blackpearl customers
SEA Corp
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Business Process Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Business Process Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about K2, AgilePoint, IBM, and more!