Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is the #2 ranked solution in our list of top Endpoint Compliance tools. It is most often compared to Symantec End-User Endpoint Security: Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business vs Symantec End-User Endpoint Security

What is Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business?
Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a multi-layered endpoint protection platform, based on true cybersecurity technologies. This tightly integrated solution combines fully scalable protection capabilities for physical, virtual and cloud-based endpoints including desktops, servers, mobile devices and embedded systems. Every endpoint can be managed through one unified console, giving you a complete security overview, no matter how extensive your infrastructure. Kaspersky Endpoint Security delivers a reliable, enterprise-ready security platform, providing data to automatically enrich your SOC. Endpoint vulnerabilities and protection are managed together through one console, improving efficiency and reducing your TCO. It protects you from ransomware, exploits and even the most advanced forms of cyberthreats. It has Easy and effective centralized web, device and application controls reduce your attack surface and help keep users safe. And FIPS 140.2 certified full disk encryption helps fully protect confidential data on stationary and mobile devices.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is also known as Kaspersky Work Space Security, Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Buyer's Guide

Download the Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Customers
ACMS, Arqiva, Pakistan International Airlines, RAO UES
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business pricing:
  • "This solution is priced lower than some of its competitors. The support from Kaspersky is purchased separately."
  • "The licensing cost can be about $1,300 per year."

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Reviews

Nadeem Syed
CEO at Haniya Technologies
A mature product offering good protection and very good features

• "They have a very good reporting system and they have a very good dashboard for the administrator, which makes monitoring everything easy."
  • "The solution needs to lower its pricing."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint security. We protect servers and end point users by using Kaspersky solution with additional product of the same compnay if required . e.g sand box solution , EDR etc

How has it helped my organization?

It is a mature product and have been using it for long time. It is easy to use and its data base engine is very up to date. Kaspersky solution gives you piece of mind and confidence that you have a proper security against viruses and Trojan etc

What is most valuable?

We've had clients that used to use Symantec Endpoint Security before they started using Kaspersky. Initially, they were a little reluctant about it, about seven or eight years ago. However, after the first year, when they saw the performance of Kaspersky and the quality of the product and the support we provide, they had more confidence.  Kaspersky is simply more reliable than products like Symantec.

The solution offers very good protection. After almost ten years of use by a client, Kaspersky has not allowed any penetration of ransomware or any other viruses. Kaspersky has been able to repeatedly stop and resolve security issues.

The product is easy to operate and it is so mature in our client's network that they don't want to even look at other products.

All antivirus products offer more or less the same kinds of features. However, Kaspersky has, in my view, two or three features that actually put them apart with their competitors. One is called the System Watcher. What the System Watcher does is (in case of ransomware or if they executed by mistake any ransomware virus in their network) allow the user to go back and retrieve a specific moment in time to recover the whole computer or all of the data that existed then. That way, clients will lose a very minimal amount of data and they can get back to work as soon as possible as well. Otherwise, they know and we all know that once the ransom virus is executed on a network, it won't be possible to recover anything unless you pay the ransom and/or do other stuff. It won't be possible for you to get all your data back.

When they give you the Endpoint Security solution, they also include the feature like Application Control and Interaction, which is also a very good security feature for users.

What needs improvement?

From a business point of view, it's not likely applicable to them, however, I've noticed that they have separated out a few features which they used to support as one package. For example, they used to have DLP solutions in the Endpoint Security as well and they had sandboxing capabilities too. Now, they have separated it into a different solution or a separate cost. They are offering the DLP and sandboxing features with the endpoint as an add-on solution. I'm sure it makes them more money, to be honest. That said, if they had all of the features in the same product, it would be both helpful and put them far above any other competitor.

The solution needs to lower its pricing.

I've been using the solution for 12 to 14 years.

The solution is very stable.

I have been using it for a long time. I have seen it grow over the years and now I can say that it's a mature and very stable product. Over that period of time, I haven't seen it declining in any way, either from a support or a technical side. They have been improving it day-by-day and year-over-year.

Every year, they bring on some new features.

It's not a very new product. You don't have to go and explain every single thing about it or try to convince the other person, due to the fact that, in the Pakistan market at least, they have captured about 50% to 60% easily.

They basically have four different editions for Endpoint Security and they offer (from lowest to highest) Core, Select, Advanced, and then Total. You can scale it from the Core to the Advanced and to the Total anytime you want to. It's very easy to do so.

We've dealt with technical support many times. They are very active and very responsive.

I've used Trend Micro for two years and I'm also still working on Trend Micro these days.

We just started using it regularly about a year ago, due to the fact that the brand came back very strongly not only on a product-level but with their support system as well. They are making inroads and a few of their products are very good and tare gaining popularity in the financial sector.

In their endpoint solution, Kaspersky has taken out their DLP features from their product, however, Trend Micro has DLP solution in their product, which gives them an edge. Kaspersky, however, gives you the option to use it on the premises or the cloud.

I wouldn't say that the initial setup is very straightforward and very user friendly. However, it's not very complex either. With a little bit of training and a little bit of education, anybody - any engineer, any IT person - can handle it. Of course, that's once they get used to it, it becomes very easy for them.

If you talk about end-to-end deployment, and, for example, if you have 100 users on the network, it take about six to eight hours, or one day, to deploy everything. Therefore, if you have a bigger number of users, for example, about 500, then it takes about a week.

When I say about a week, it means that after deployment and installation of every single computer they have on their network, they need to still do the fine-tuning. Typically that means waiting for it to mature and fit into their network. Just a deployment without all of that taken into consideration may be just two to three days. After that, we give them two, three more days to see if there is any need to fine-tune the system or the administration perspective. That's how we calculate about a week's worth of time.

If it's a small network, up to 500 users, one expert technical person is enough to handle the implementation.

We tend to handle the deployments for our clients.

Depends how you look at it, since we have secured our environment using kaspersky, we are saving lots of money by not getting crashed or getting our network hack or let any one penetrate it for foul purpose.

Their pricing is quite high.

Yes, we have tried TrendMicro, Sophos and Mcafee.

What other advice do I have?

We are vendors. We actually sell this product to our clients. We also use it on our premises as well. We do the R&D of all the products we use as well.

While many clients preferred the on-premises solution, recently, the trend has changed a little bit and most clients, especially after this COVID situation, have started working remotely from home. With that being the case, clients are now more inclined towards the cloud solution.

The solution can work easily for any size of business, from small, say for even from a single user, to an enterprise level. We have clients who are about 8,000 strong and we have a client who has got only 10 users and they are all happy about it. It's pretty much for everyone.

The advice I can give to other companies is this: they can believe and trust in Kaspersky's tech. However, we always advise our clients that, before they implement and deploy the product, they should learn about it as well. They should learn about how to manage the product, how to do the small stuff and to not rely on the vendors all the time.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Joseph Kayima
Management Information Systems Officer at ICPAU
Easy to deploy, run and maintain

• "The feature that I have found most valuable is its deployment. It is easy to centrally deploy. You can deploy it on the Administration Console then deploy it to the different endpoint machines without specifically deploying it manually on each machine. Its deployment is really user friendly."
  • "There are quite a number of areas for improvement. The first area for improvement is that I find this solution to be very resource intensive when you're running a particular task, even a mere scanning task, even though it's running in the background. When you go to inspect the resources you realize it makes the machine very slow. It takes up a lot of resources even though there are no particular scanning tasks scheduled to run. That's one of the issues."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Kaspersky Endpoint Security is to protect our endpoint machines and ideally we are also looking at protecting our server. However, I had challenges deploying it to the servers. It was making them really slow.

What is most valuable?

The feature that I have found most valuable is its deployment. It is easy to centrally deploy. You can deploy it on the Administration Console then deploy it to the different endpoint machines without specifically deploying it manually on each machine. Its deployment is really user friendly.

Additionally, scheduled tasks like scanning and safe rules, taking rules and grouping the different machines, being able to pick updates automatically and deploy them remotely are generally very easy, though we've had some challenges.

What needs improvement?

There are quite a number of areas for improvement. The first area for improvement is that I find this solution to be very resource intensive when you're running a particular task, even a mere scanning task, even though it's running in the background. When you go to inspect the resources you realize it makes the machine very slow. It takes up a lot of resources even though there are no particular scanning tasks scheduled to run. That's one of the issues.

The second area for improvement had to do with machines at one point being unable to communicate with the Central Server or the Heartbeat.

Another issue is related to installations. There is a feature for remotely deploying the solution on your endpoint machines, but some machines can fail. There was a particular incident where I needed to reinstall the solution again and it wasn't uninstalling. So the uninstallation process was a bit challenging. I had to install the machine again manually. They were Windows machines so I had to go and restore the machine again. Uninstalling it and reinstalling it on some machines can be a bit challenging.

Additionally, the way it handles threats is an area for improvement. Suppose there is a particular threat that has been detected, maybe someone inserted their flash drive or something. It does not give me an option to configure. I don't know if I was doing it right so that the threat is neutralized without me having to log on to the Administration Console. Then you go to Active Threats and manually delete that threat. I thought it would be intelligent enough. For instance, if I compare it to the Defend, if the flash drive has a virus it'll delete it automatically or quarantine it and give me a notification. Here, I don't get notifications. There is no feature providing me with real time notifications. I have to manually go to the Administration Console, log on and try to view if there are active threats on the network.

There is also the issue of synchronization with the Active Directory particularly if I'm using the Linux server. Sometimes you have a machine you have deleted from the Active Directory or disconnected from the network but that machine is still appearing in the Administration Console and you have to delete it manually. These are some of the challenges we meet with Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

In terms of what I would like to see in the next release, I would like it to be a bit lighter. I've used a couple of other solutions and I find them lighter to use than Kaspersky. Kaspersky really has to improve on that aspect of making sure that it's not consuming a lot of resources.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for the last five years.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is scalable.

Normally, we don't contact tech support directly. We rely on the partner here who supplies the solution.

Our license is a paid license which we pay annually. Every year we have been renewing the licenses.

I don't have any issues with the price. I think the pricing is fair.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint for Business Advanced. We are making a switch over to Sophos Intercept Advanced.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale of one to ten, I would give Kaspersky Endpoint Security an eight.

Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2021.
540,884 professionals have used our research since 2012.
IL
Telecommunications and Infrastructure Manager at a manufacturing company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Offers a straightforward setup, has excellent integration with the app directory, and is easy to set up

• "There is excellent integration with the app directory."
  • "The cloud needs to be more robust. We have 1,500 users and Kaspersky has issues handling them. It's a problem."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint protection within our organization.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers many useful features.

There is excellent integration with the app directory.

The initial setup is pretty straightforward.

What needs improvement?

At the moment, the support of XP and Windows Server 2003 is not there. At this moment I need to support of these platforms. However, Kaspersky does not these anymore. It's one reason why I decided to change to a solution that supports XP and our Windows Server, which is 2003.

Other solutions (such as Malwarebytes) will scan the same files or areas and detect problems that this solution seems to miss entirely. It's not as secure as we would like it to be. It misses viruses.

Right now, you need to contract another console to integrate EDR. It would be ideal if Kaspersky also offered this instead of having to farm it out to another company. It would be great if everything could be centralized on one console as well.

I've been using the solution for three years at this point. It's been a while.

I'm not sure how stable or robust the solution is. Things seem to get through. While Kaspersky doesn't detect any problems, if you run a scan on the same files using Malwarebytes, that product will find and recognize a virus, and yet Kaspersky does not. It seems that things can get through the detection system. It's not completely secure.

The cloud isn't as scalable or robust as it needs to be. It doesn't handle the number of users we have very well. We have 1,500 users on the cloud.

It seems this particular solution is dated and needs to change to new requirements.

The technical support is good for the most part. However, I contract the solution with other partners. It's not technical support within Kaspersky. I contact my vendor and they give me support. The support requests don't go to Kaspersky, the company. It's going to another company, our vendor.

We are also using Malwarebytes, and they tend to catch viruses that Kaspersky misses.

We did not find the implementation process complex. The setup was easy. It was mostly straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the process.

More or less, this is how long it took: the consult was about four hours and the deployment of the client for 1,500 users was more or less three weeks.

What other advice do I have?

We are customers and end-users. We use a vendor that has assisted us with Kaspersky.

I'd advise those considering this or any other solution is to get data from the companies themselves and to do a good evaluation of the solution. They need to check how good viruses are covered and how often updated happen. Kaspersky needs to do more, for example, in this area.

Overall, I would rate the solution eight out of ten. We've mostly been happy with it, although there is some more work that needs to be done.

SK
Technical Support Engineer
Enables us to get feedback from our customers

• "I have found the security, device, web and application controls to be the most valuable features."
  • "The application running speed consumes that of RAM, so performance speed is an issue."

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security to provide support to our customers. The new version and configuration settings are like production components.

How has it helped my organization?

There are many who would consider the performance in some of our systems to be slow, although this depends on the RAM and other features. The solution enables us to get feedback from our customers.

What is most valuable?

I have found the security, device, web, and application controls to be the most valuable features.

So too, the firewall has allowed me to do much troubleshooting.

What needs improvement?

The application running speed consumes that of RAM, so performance speed is an issue. The data, VST, and EST sizes can all be reduced.

Previously, some of the Windows Seven PCs took up more space and ran slowly all the time.

Some of the remote antivirus desktop sharing is not working in version 13, which is still in use.

When we upgrade to network agent version 13, the machine makes a duplicate copy of itself. It is created in another group. Under the same name, we will see two devices, one the original and the other the duplicate. Afterward, we move to the client's PC.

Occasionally troubleshooting is required because the solution does not work after being configured. As an example of this, the running time may be longer when it involves cloud-based SaaS remote installation. At other times, the process cannot be completed and I must remove the task, switch to manual mode or begin a new task.

The solution is stable. It is good and I like it. Before going with it, I was not aware of its capabilities. It removes the element of worry.

The solution is scalable.

While the technical support we can supply ranges from installation to troubleshooting, all other issues involved. bugs or updates made to versions would lead us to create a ticket with that of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

We did not previously use a different solution.

With us, the deployment took the minimum amount of time. But, with some of my clients, it took more than a day.

When it comes to the assistance I can lend the client, I suggest that he make a plan which would allow him to do the maximum amount of remote usage.

We handled the deployment on our own.

As my role is limited to that of support, I cannot conjecture as to the prices.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is both on-premises and cloud-based. Kate:

Our organization handles things on the partner side, supplying remote support throughout India. All its constituents are in IT positions.

There are many organizations making use of the solution.

When it comes to the implementation of the solution, we provide all the necessary support, from installation to troubleshooting.

I was not aware of Kaspersky Endpoint Solution and its features before entering this field but now am acquainted with its components and protection software. I learned a lot on the software side.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security as an eight out of ten.

Nadeem Syed
CEO at Haniya Technologies
Effective threat protection, light on resources, and priced fair

• "When comparing Kaspersky Endpoint Security to any other solution, Our customers like mostly the reliability, and the ability to defend against viruses, worms, and attacks. It is easy to use and very light on the end-user machine's resources."

What is our primary use case?

The normal use case was for viruses protection. The viruses were getting transferred through the internet and external storage drives to the end-users. However, I am seeing more often customers are going one step further and using a sandboxing environment for protection against ransomware.

What is most valuable?

When comparing Kaspersky Endpoint Security to any other solution, our customers like mostly the reliability, and the ability to defend against viruses, worms, and attacks. It is easy to use and very light on the end-user machine's resources.

I have been using this solution for approximately 13 years.

Kaspersky has two kinds of support. Our customers have a layer of support. First, they receive support from providers like us and if we are not able to solve their problem, we involve the distributors' technical support. The customer always has the option to open a ticket directly with Kaspersky, bypassing us. If they do not purchase the support from Kaspersky, then it takes a lot of time to solve a very minor issue from the technical support and development. There is a long queue waiting for support. However, if they purchase the support from Kaspersky, then the support is responsive and helpful.

I have used Trend Micro.

This solution is priced lower than some of its competitors.

Kaspersky has introduced new products and upgraded versions of Endpoint Security. It is a bit complicated these days, especially their licensing. They are promoting customers to purchase the EDR, Endpoint Detection and Response, rather than going for the Endpoint Security only. The EDR requirement for deployment is a little higher, especially for mid-size or small-size companies. The server they require for the EDR or sandboxing is pretty heavy and costly. If they can reduce the price, then it would have been a good cloud solution.

The support from Kaspersky is purchased separately.

I have evaluated Carbon Black and SentinelOne.

What other advice do I have?

They should have a minimum number of solutions available. They used to have only three or four, feature-wise, but now they have probably seven or eight. There are too many options for the client, they get it confused. All the features used to be in one solution, but now they have them all separated. For example, they used to have a DLP, scanning, and patch management in the Endpoint Security, but now they do not. They separated them into other solutions. It would be better for marketing, as well their customers too to combine the features.

I advise my customers that they should compare Kaspersky with other solutions, especially one which is already quickly gaining market ground, especially in this region, in our country, which is Trend Micro. Trend Micro is also very good. They are a comparable competitor against Kaspersky. Being on the neutral side, I give them both options to use, and then they can decide by themselves. However, Trend Micro is actually more expensive than Kaspersky.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud
    DM
    facility manager
    Easy to install, simple to use, and very stable

• "The solution is very easy to use. It's an extremely user-friendly product."
    • "When it comes to handling the expiration of licenses, the solution should give a company more time to set up a renewal. It happens too abruptly right now."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for security and protection. We use the product to scan our machines and arrest any viruses it comes across in its search. We also use it for notifications. It will alert us to any issues with the system.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use. It's an extremely user-friendly product.

I've found the product to be scalable.

The solution is very, very stable. I haven't had any reliability issues so far.

The solution is fairly easy to install and update online.

What needs improvement?

I've been using the solution for a couple of years at this point. it's been a while. It's not new to me.

I can confirm that the solution is quite stable. There are no bugs or glitches. it doesn't crash or freeze. The performance is reliable.

The solution is scalable. If a company needs to expand the product, it can do so quite easily.

We have more than 4,000 users across our entire organization that utilize the solution.

We have a lot of Kaspersky licenses and therefore will likely continue to use them going forward.

I've never been in touch with technical support. Therefore, I can't speak to how knowledgeable or supportive they actually are if there are issues that arise.

We have not used another solution. We've used Kaspersky for over ten years and we've never switched solutions at this company.

When I got the machine it was very easy to install the product. It was not complex. Our IT didn't have any issues. Going forward, it's been updated online. This is also a simple and automatic process.

I'm not sure the exact amount of time it took for our IT admin to deploy the product.

We have 11 engineers on hand to deal with installation and any maintenance requirements.

Our IT admins handle the installation. Individual employees do not do that. Therefore, I didn't handle the installation myself. However, it was handled in-house, and not by an integrator or consultant.

As an end-user, I am not aware of the costs of the licensing policies. I'm not on the commercial negotiation side of the licenses. There is someone else in the company that handles those details.

What other advice do I have?

We are customers and end-users.

I'm not sure of the version. This is handled centrally by the organization. I don't deal with that aspect of the product.

I'd recommend the solution to other companies.

I'd give it a rate of nine out of ten.

GL
    Director of IT at a transportation company with 501-1,000 employees
    Needs more visibility and threat hunting

• "I like how it protects the network and all the endpoints."
    • "Kaspersky Endpoint Security could have more visibility and threat hunting. Right now, if it detects a file, it's quarantined, and then we can't find more details other than the path and the file name. We don't see what process it's warning off and how the virus got in. So, the reporting on the quarantined items, why were they quarantined, etc., could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

We deploy it to every computer, server, and workstation within our network and also some home computers and laptops for endpoint protection.

What is most valuable?

I like how it protects the network and all the endpoints.

What needs improvement?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security could have more visibility and threat hunting. Right now, if it detects a file, it's quarantined, and then we can't find more details other than the path and the file name. We don't see what process it's warning off and how the virus got in. So, the reporting on the quarantined items, why were they quarantined, etc., could be improved.

We can't monitor outside of the network, so scalability could be improved as well.

The ability to control notifications regarding updates and licensing from one main computer would be great. At present, you have to physically go to each computer when a new agreement pops up. We have about 100 licenses, and this can be time consuming.

Technical support could be better.

I've been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for the last six to seven years.

It's pretty stable. In the last six to seven years, we have encountered problems with the memory once or twice and had them fixed.

As for scalability, we can't monitor outside of the network. For instance, if we deployed Kaspersky on laptops, we won't be able to monitor all the laptops at home. We lose control, so I think scalability could be improved as well.

My experience with technical support has been okay, but it could be better.

The initial setup was pretty easy. We deployed the administration server and then used the administration server to push all the agents, Kaspersky agent and then Kaspersky Endpoint.

It took about a day to deploy the solution in our environment with about 60 devices within the network.

We deployed it through a team in-house.

It's good, but we want more features. It's good for the price though.

The licensing cost can be about $1,300 per year.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure how good the EDR side, the endpoint detection and protection, is. Is it based on behavioral detection or only based on file signature? Does it compare any known viruses to databases for all known viruses? Can it detect a new virus based on the behavior of the process?

If it got infected by a new virus, new malware, it may not detect it. I question if it's good for behavioral detection. I think the cloud version will be better, but I have not tried it.

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security at three because other products provide more visibility and more EDR features.

MM
    Senior Technology Atchitect at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
    Easy to use with a great interface and good stability

• "The interface is really good. It's nice and simple."
    • "The performance of our machines tended to slow down under Kaspersky. That definitely needs to be addressed. I remember I had a pretty good Dell Notebook, and this product slowed it down quite a bit."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily used the solution as endpoint security for our end-users and their PCs.

What is most valuable?

The solution is pretty easy to use. It's easy to work with, even for beginners. You don't need much help in order to understand how it works and how to manage it.

The interface is really good. It's nice and simple.

What needs improvement?

The performance of our machines tended to slow down under Kaspersky. That definitely needs to be addressed. I remember I had a pretty good Dell Notebook, and this product slowed it down quite a bit.

Not all of the features were enabled for my team, so I can't speak to the full usability of the solution.

I'm not sure, for example, if it has effective reporting and statistics to help users understand what is happening on their endpoints. I didn't have access to that if it existed at all.

We've been using the solution for the past three or four years at this point. It's been a while.

I didn't notice any issues with the stability of the solution. I recall it being pretty good. There aren't bugs and glitches. It doesn't crash and freeze. It was pretty reliable.

The end-users probably didn't notice any stability issues at all. Administrators and those with security clearance may have noticed something from the antivirus side, however, I don't think that is the case.

The end-users would never have to contact technical support. We would contact the internal help desk if something went wrong. They typically can handle any issues on a client's behalf. We have our own team for maintenance. We've been pretty satisfied with this setup overall.

I don't recall if the initial setup was complex or straightforward. It was a few years ago now. I don't remember how long deployment took or how long the process was.

We have a couple of engineers that handle any maintenance needed on the solution.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure if our organization has a business relationship with Kaspersky.

We recently switched off of Kaspersky. When we got Kaspersky, all the software was loaded remotely by the security organization. I don't know details in terms of what deployment model we were using exactly.

I had downloaded the solution onto my daughter's laptop as she didn't need high-speed performance or anything of that nature. The solution boasts the ability to protect machines effectively against internet threats, and I haven't had a problem with it.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. I'd rate it higher if it offered better performance and didn't slow down machines.

Note hat I didn't have all of the features enabled on the version I had, so I can't speak to the full experience.

Download our free Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.