RV
Consultant Director at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Reseller
User-friendly with an easy setup and good stability

• "The initial setup is very simple."
  • "It would be preferable if the product were more proactive and more modern in its approach to security and protection."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for endpoint security. It's just used to protect our equipment for the most part.

What is most valuable?

The security of the solution is very good. It helps us avoid viruses very effectively. We're quite concerned about this, and we take pains to ensure everything is protected.

The solution is very user-friendly and easy to use.

The initial setup is very simple.

The solution is stable.

What needs improvement?

We haven't had any issues so far, and therefore don't have any complaints.

We've been using this solution for about five years. It's been a while.

The solution is very reliable and scalable. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's not buggy or glitchy. We've been pleased with its level of stability.

We have about seven people using the solution. We're a very small company. We don't have much cause for large-scale expansion. What we are getting is what we need at this point.

We haven't actually used technical support just yet. We haven't had a need to as we haven't faced any issues with the technology. The solution itself is very reliable.

The solution is not complex to set up. It's very easy to implement. We didn't run into any problems with the process.

The deployment is fast. It only really takes about 15 minutes or so.

We deploy the solution annually.

We've been looking at similar solutions, such as CrowdStrike, as a next-generation antivirus or anti-malware.

What other advice do I have?

We're dealers of Kaspersky. We're resellers. However, we're also customers. We mainly work with small companies.

I'm not sure of which version of the solution we're using currently.

This solution is a good tool for small companies, at this point I can say that. For bigger companies, it may be better to look at cloud solutions, such as CrowdStrike, for instance.

Overall, I would rate the solution at an eight out of ten. It's easy to use and offers good protection.

SM
Director at a tech vendor with 1-10 employees
Stable with good malware threat detection and very scalable

• "The malware threat detection has been excellent overall."
  • "The company needs to keep developing more security measures to help keep its customers safe. If they could keep adding to security features, it would be ideal."

What is our primary use case?

I've used Kaspersky as an integrator, for internet security. It can be used for malware and email security as well as for situations where you are handling online transactions.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very stable.

So far, we've found the solution to be scalable.

The online privacy they provide users when they're doing online transactions has been great.

The malware threat detection has been excellent overall.

We didn't have any trouble with the initial installation. The process was straightforward.

The interface is very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

I've been using the solution for a couple of years at this point.

The solution is stable and reliable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. Its performance has been good overall.

The solution has been very scalable. If a company wants to expand the solution, it can do so with relative ease. It's not a problem.

We have eight people currently using the solution at this time.

We do plan to continue to use ht product going forward.

I don't have any experience with technical support. I don't recall ever using them. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

I've used ESET in the past, however, the product was making our machines run slow. That is the reason we ultimately switched to Kaspersky.

The initial setup process was not complex at all. It was very straightforward. We found it to be simple.

The deployment itself was very fast and likely took less than a minute or so.

We needed about four people to handle the implementation process.

I handled the implementation by myself. I did not need the assistance of an integrator or consultant.

We pay a yearly licensing fee.

What other advice do I have?

We're using the latest version of the solution at this time.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations. We've been largely quite happy with this product.

Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
554,586 professionals have used our research since 2012.
SM
Director at a tech vendor with 1-10 employees
Scales well with a good user interface and a quick initial setup

• "The solution has been quite stable. The performance is good."
  • "They should continue to put more security measures in place in order to make it more robust."

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as an antivirus for endpoint security.

It can be used to protect against malware and as security for online browsing - for example, when you want to do online transactions, it can secure the process.

What is most valuable?

The solution has been quite stable. The performance is good.

The solution scales well.

The online privacy it allows for when you are doing online transactions is very helpful.

The malware threat detection has been quite good so far.

The user interface is very nice.

What needs improvement?

I've used the solution for a couple of years now. It's been a while.

The solution is quite stable. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. It's pretty reliable.

A company can scale the solution if it needs to. The product can scale quite well. It's not a problem.

Everyone in our company is using the solution. There are about eight of us on it currently.

We've never reached out to technical support. I can't speak to how knowledgeable or responsive they are. I can't really rate their level of service.

I've used ESET in the past. It was slowing down the machines, which is why we stopped using it and switched to this product.

The installation is quite straightforward. It's not overly complex.

The deployment is very fast and may have taken under a minute or so.

We had four people that handled the implementation.

I handled the installation myself. I did not require the assistance of a consultant or integrator.

We pay a licensing fee on a yearly basis.

I didn't evaluate other options before choosing this product.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution right now.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten overall. We've been quite happy with the capabilities of the product in general.

I would recommend the solution to other organizations.

GM
IT Infra Head at a consumer goods company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Scalable and reliable with a straightforward setup

• "The antivirus feature is very, very good."
  • "It would be nice if it was less expensive."

What is our primary use case?

We're using the solution primarily for protection and security. We use it for malware protection.

What is most valuable?

The antivirus feature is very, very good. It offers us good protection.

The solution is quite stable. It's reliable.

The scalability of the solution is excellent.

We have found the installation to be very quick and very straightforward.

What needs improvement?

The price of the solution is a bit high. It would be nice if it was less expensive. We're using a lot of devices, and therefore the costs add up.

I've been using the solution for the last two years or so. It's been a while.

The solution offers very good stability. It's reliable. The performance is good. It doesn't crash or freeze. There are no bugs or glitches. We haven't had any problems with it.

We have more than 1,000 users on the solution currently.

We've found the scalability to be quite good so far.

We likely will increase usage in the future.

We've reached out to technical support in the past. We've found them to be quite good. They are helpful and responsive. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide to us.

The initial setup is not too difficult or overly complex. The implementation, for the most part, is straightforward, and the deployment is quick. It doesn't take much more than five minutes.

We handled the implementation ourselves, in-house. We did not need the assistance of any integrator or consultant.

The solution can be a bit pricy. Especially if you have to cover many devices, it can get expensive. The price compounds.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution. I cannot recall the version number off-hand.

We use multiple deployment versions, including on-premises and cloud versions.

I would recommend the solution to other companies.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been pretty happy with its capabilities in general.

AMMAR DHABAAN
Acting Manager of Information Technology Department at kAMARAN iNDUSTRY & iNVESTMENT cO
Efficient solution with good performance

• "Endpoint Security is efficient and easy to use. It doesn't slow the performance of your personal computer."
  • "Kaspersky could be improved by better malware protection. They have to take advantage of Malwarebytes and integrate the same engine inside Kaspersky. I use Malwarebytes as well because Kaspersky doesn't always detect malware."

What is our primary use case?

My primary use case is for threat protection.

What needs improvement?

I have been using this solution for five or six years.

This solution is stable and the performance is good. There isn't much maintenance required, so you can manage by yourself, especially if you have experience in technical support, security, and Kaspersky. I think Kaspersky should have some type of free training to gain more traction in the market.

There are around 500 people in my organization using Kaspersky.

I have never contacted technical support. As an IT professional, I have handled everything myself.

I use Malwarebytes because it's the best malware product.

In the past, I have also used McAfee, Trend Micro, and Norton. We shifted to Kaspersky when it was introduced to the market. Both the companies I work for use Kaspersky.

Kaspersky is very easy to install. It took about five minutes. Endpoint Security has an SaaS version for Windows, a software upgrade service. Installation is easy and the documentation Kaspersky provides is very good.

I implemented this solution myself.

I prefer paying for a yearly license because it has some discounts. One of the companies I work for pays for the Business Select license, for 100 users.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Kaspersky a nine out of ten. Many products tend to be a bit weak. For example, sometimes when you use the Windows operating system, it works for six months, then you have to reinstall it again or restore an image and then start working with it. It's not like Linux. Kaspersky is the best, one of the top three in the world, and I would definitely recommend it to others who are considering implementation.

AG
Network and Security Engineer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Scalable, easy to use, and stable

• "The product is quite scalable."
  • "The solution could be more secure. It's an aspect the company needs to be mindful of."

What is our primary use case?

The solution is primarily used in order to protect computers. It also helps you avoid issues online.

What is most valuable?

The solution has been very stable. The performance is good.

The product is quite scalable.

We use it at our enterprise, and it's been extremely beneficial.

We've found the product to be easy to use.

What needs improvement?

I've been using the solution for around two years at this point.

The solution is stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It's reliable. We don't deal with any types of crashing or freezing.

The solution can scale if you need it to. That's not a problem.

Right now, in our organization, about 25 people use it.

We've never used technical support before. We've never had to call them. Therefore, I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

For an antivirus product, I used to use McAfee. However, I had some information stolen from my computer and therefore I had to change products. It didn't protect me very well.

I did not handle the installation process. There's another team that manages that aspect of the solution. Therefore, I can't comment directly on how easy or difficult it was to implement.

There is a systems manager that handles any maintenance that may be required.

We had a team that handled it internally.

You do have to pay for a license. We pay a yearly licensing fee. I can't speak to the exact cost, however.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a customer and an end-user. I do not have a business relationship with Kaspersky.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've mostly been quite please with its performance.

I'd recommend it to other users and organizations.

Husam Kabaha
CTO at Mechkar
Reliable, straightforward to set up and has high detection rates

• "The initial setup was extremely straightforward and very easy."
  • "The UI, user interface, could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

The solution is used for our enterprise. We primarily use the solution for security. We use it for detection purposes.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers very high, effective, detection rates.

The solution offers a very good performance overall. It's reliable.

The initial setup was extremely straightforward and very easy.

The stability is good.

What needs improvement?

We would always like to see even more security features. It's something the solution should continue to improve upon.

The UI, user interface, could be improved. They should update it.

I've been using the solution for a while. It's been about three years at this point.

The stability of the solution is very good. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's very reliable. The performance has been excellent over the years.

We protect around 2,000 endpoints with this product.

We do have plans to continue to use the solution. I cannot speak to if expansion is in the works.

I've never dealt with technical support directly. I can't comment on their level of service or responsiveness, having never dealt with them directly myself.

The initial setup was not complex or difficult for us. It was very simple and very straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the solution's setup.

The deployment was quick. It only took us about three or so days.

We handled the implementation ourselves. We did it in-house. We did not need an integrator or consultant to assist us.

In the past, we've looked at ESET Endpoint Security.

What other advice do I have?

We are a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with Kaspersky.

We are using the latest version of the solution at this time. I cannot speak to the exact version number.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We've been mostly quite happy with the product and how it has performed for us.

I'd recommend the solution to other users.

TX
IT at a manufacturing company with 201-500 employees
Many functions and features, best for medium size business and up

• "We have had no troubles installing, maintaining, or deploying the product for our clients."
  • "There are many improvements needed, such as faster responses, faster notification, and immediate reports."

What is our primary use case?

We used the solution to protect as against computer viruses.

How has it helped my organization?

We currently have had to move to another solution because we require faster response times and more advanced features other competitors offer.

What is most valuable?

The functions are very good and they have many different features that are available.

What needs improvement?

This solution needs to improve and get up to date with some of the new EDR technology anti-virus software available. There are many improvements needed, such as faster responses, faster notification, and immediate reports.

I have been using the product for 10 years.

It is a stable product.

If the company is big, more than 100 staff with different branches, this solution is good but for small companies, I think it's not very appropriate.

We have used support from Kaspersky China. They offer support through email and phone of which they provide a good service, fast response, and an overall professional resolution.

We now use Symantec End-user Endpoint Security software as our anti-virus protection solution. We opted to change software because of the current security risk our digital data faces, we needed a more robust solution.

The installation was not a problem.

We have had no troubles installing, maintaining, or deploying the product for our clients. For others, the deployment could take more time and might require professionals to do the job.

It would be a benefit for this solution to have better-advanced features, less maintenance required for operation, and faster response times.

What other advice do I have?

Due to the current increased global security risks on digital data we have had to search for an alternative solution.

I would have given the solution a ten out of ten a few years ago but they need to improve and provide more features as their competitors.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

Download our free Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.