KN
Service Delivery Engineer - Network Security Lead at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Reseller
Provides good visibility of the endpoint; cloud management was somewhat difficult

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case was for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

As much as the solution is an endpoint product, it provided good security. When you logged in, you could actually see all the things that were happening on your endpoint and that was a benefit.

What needs improvement?

I had issues with the cloud management of this solution.

I used this solution for about a year and recently switched to a different solution.

The solution was stable but it crashed the application sometimes. As much as it's an endpoint security, I think it should be intelligent enough to know which applications are secure and which are not.

Which solution did

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case was for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I had issues with the cloud management of this solution.

We were using this solution but we recently switched to Sophos.

The initial setup is quite straightforward. It took a few minutes, but the solution is complex to manage because as much as it was cloud-based, the machines in our environment meant that when you wanted to uninstall or remove an appliance from the portal, it was a bit hectic. The portal would say it's been removed but your machine didn't agree with that. We had about 50 users of the product and one engineer dealing with maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I think the solution is suitable for a mid-size organization but not for enterprise size companies that need endpoint security.

I rate Kaspersky a seven out of 10.

CN
IT Manager at a construction company with 1-10 employees
Effective protection, reliable, and updates daily

• "I like the security that this solution provides."
  • "We would like to see improved performance and faster deployment in the next release."

What is most valuable?

I like the security that this solution provides. It not only protects against the outside world, but it also protects against careless users. We do have users who make careless mistakes in the operation, but the system protects them from their attacks, and we can easily identify and follow up on the problem.

What needs improvement?

The performance could be better.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for ten years.

It's a server-based application.

We are using the latest version. We update it daily.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is reliable, but it can be resource-intensive at times.

We have approximately 130 users in our organization.

We used technical support about once a year on average.

There are some issues with the configuration, but it is still very good, and the impact on general use operations is minimal.

The installation is a little complicated and can take a long time, and it requires a policy for our internal control.

The installation requires an experienced user.

We have two mechanical team members to maintain this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I would rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business a nine out of ten.

Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
552,027 professionals have used our research since 2012.
KS
IT Consultant at a marketing services firm with 11-50 employees
Easy to use, helpful technical support, and the setup is straightforward

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use Kaspersky as our antivirus solution. It covers endpoint protection and endpoint compliance, as well.

What is most valuable?

This product is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

It slows down the system sometimes, and it has the occasional false positive where it deems something a virus when it isn't. That said, it's not bad.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for the past 12 months.

I have not seen any bugs or glitches in the time that I have used it.

When I need help, I contact them. Technical support has always been helpful and we have had no issues with them at all. …

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

This product is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for the past 12 months.

I have not seen any bugs or glitches in the time that I have used it.

We are a solution provider, and most of our clients use Symantec as their antivirus solution.

The initial setup is straightforward.

Our in-house team deployed it and didn't require any help.

Kaspersky is priced well. I would say that the prices are relatively cheap.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that we like, and use it as-is. We wouldn't want to change anything on it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
OB
SAP Director at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
The performance could be better, but the functionality is good

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for the antivirus to secure our PCs and server rooms.

What is most valuable?

As far as it functions, it works fine.  From a technical standpoint, they are good and it's functional, but improvements are needed.

What needs improvement?

It's very heavy and it affects the computer's performance.  We need better performance. A lightweight solution without affecting the performance of the computer would be better.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for 14 years.

I don't have any issues with the stability of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

This is a scalable solution.…

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for the antivirus to secure our PCs and server rooms.

What is most valuable?

As far as it functions, it works fine.

What needs improvement?

It's very heavy and it affects the computer's performance.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for 14 years.

I don't have any issues with the stability of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

This is a scalable solution. We have approximately 200 users in our organization.

We have plans to increase our usage.

Technical support is okay. I don't have any issues with them.

I was not involved in the installation but seems to be straightforward.

We have three people to manage this solution for our organization. The team is made up of two engineers and one manager.

Licensing fees are paid annually.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution but the performance needs to be improved.

I would rate this solution a four out of ten.

ZK
Senior Manager at RQ Net MSC Sdn Bhd
Good dashboards, easy to manage, and responsive support, but DLP features need to be added

What is our primary use case?

We have about 300 nodes that are being controlled by five or six servers. Kaspersky is providing antivirus protection at the endpoints.

What is most valuable?

Using dashboards, it is very easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

Kaspersky is lacking in features for DLP and protection against ransomware. I would like to see the inclusion of support for device management and device control.

We have been using Kaspersky for the past 14 years.

We have not experienced any bugs or glitches in the software.

We have not had issues with scalability.

We…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

Using dashboards, it is very easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

Kaspersky is lacking in features for DLP and protection against ransomware.

We have been using Kaspersky for the past 14 years.

We have not experienced any bugs or glitches in the software.

We have not had issues with scalability.

We have been in contact with technical support and they are responsive.

The deployment is not difficult and we have experienced no major issues. It takes a couple of hours to deploy. One person is sufficient for deployment and maintenance.

For 300 nodes, we pay about 15,000 Malaysian Ringgit ($3,500 USD).

What other advice do I have?

This is a good solution and I recommend it, although if they could provide more features like deep security, DLP, and device management, then it would be much better.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Mesut KARACA
Responsible for information processing at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Provides stable protection for all our systems, file servers and domain controllers

What is our primary use case?

We may be using version 13 or 14, although I can't say for certain.  The solution provides protection for all our systems, file servers, endpoints and domain controllers.

What needs improvement?

We are dissatisfied with certain functions, such as those for application updates, which are not usable and don't work.  The application updates and drive encryption are lacking. The former cannot be used or monitored. We would like to be able to use our domain controller for management purposes.  The solution could also be more secure.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for three years.

The solution is stable.

What do I think about the

What is our primary use case?

We may be using version 13 or 14, although I can't say for certain.

What needs improvement?

The solution could also be more secure.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for three years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is not easy to scale.

I have not had occasion to make use of technical support.

The initial setup was easy.

It was over within a day.

A friend of mine handled the installation.

Our technical team for our deployment and maintenance needs consists of nine people, one manager, three administrators and the rest are employees.

What other advice do I have?

There are approximately 300 users in our organization making use of the solution.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security as an eight out of ten.

DB
MIS Specialist at a agriculture with 201-500 employees
Simple installation, responsive support, and secure but I'd like a better integration with Windows

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for protecting our information.

What is most valuable?

The solution is secure.

What needs improvement?

There are times when Microsoft Windows's antivirus called Defender interferes with the functionality of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. There should be better integration with Windows.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for approximately six years.

We are having some stability issues but we have been using the solution for a long time and we have not had any issues until now. Once this issue is fixed we expect it to work well in the future.

What do I think about

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for protecting our information.

What is most valuable?

The solution is secure.

What needs improvement?

We have approximately 90 people using the solution in my organization.

We have had some issues with the solution and we have contacted support and they have resolved them.

The installation takes half an hour to complete.

I did the implementation of the solution and we have five engineers that handle the maintenance.

There is an annual license required to use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business a six out of ten.

MOUSAM KHATRI
Information Security Lead at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
Effective fast scanning, scales well, but lacking new features

• "One of the main features of this solution is the fast scanning capabilities."
  • "I would like to see better-enhanced features, such as protection against ransomware and different types of malicious malware."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for endpoint protection against intrusions, such as viruses.

What is most valuable?

One of the main features of this solution is the fast scanning capabilities.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better-enhanced features, such as protection against ransomware and different types of malicious malware.

In an upcoming release, I would like to see DLP, encryption, and a VPN feature. There are a lot of other solutions coming out which claim they have all these features together.

I have been using this solution for two years.

I have found the solution to be stable.

We have over 3,000 users using the solution in my organization and the solution is scalable.

The technical support has been great. When we log a ticket we receive a solution shortly after.

We were previously using Symantec.

The setup was easy and not challenging.

The price of the solution is reasonable. It is less costly compared to competitors.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security a seven out of ten.

Download our free Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.