RH
IT Infrastructure Consultant at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Easy to install, fast, stable, and has all required features

• "Our clients are using the advanced options, and they're quite comfortable with this solution because they didn't have any problems. It was easy to integrate it with Active Directory. It is fast and easy to use. It has all the required features."
  • "Currently, it doesn't have a cloud option. This is something that they should look into going forward."

What is our primary use case?

Our clients use it for protecting their endpoints.

What is most valuable?

Our clients are using the advanced options, and they're quite comfortable with this solution because they didn't have any problems.

It was easy to integrate it with Active Directory. It is fast and easy to use. It has all the required features.

What needs improvement?

Currently, it doesn't have a cloud option. This is something that they should look into going forward.

I have been using this solution for two months.

It is stable. We didn't have any problems.

We have been implementing it in small companies, and it has been working fine.

I haven't spoken to technical support because our implementation went well.

Our clients were using other antivirus solutions, and they moved to this solution. We will be doing POCs for some clients who already have a similar solution. It is not easy to move to a new solution.

It was a simple process. The installation and the updates afterward went smoothly. The initial setup was quite fast. It took 15 to 20 minutes, which also included updates.

We provide maintenance services to our clients and check whether the updates are happening.

Its price is on par with other products. It might even be slightly cheaper. There are no additional costs.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

Kamel Ahmed
Operations Supervisor at eprom
Simple to use management center, good support, and it scales to our requirements

• "The most valuable feature is the management center."
  • "We have had some problems with it comes to uninstalling it, so you have to make sure that you do everything right."

What is our primary use case?

We use this product because it's a management center and it has good security.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the management center. I can do a lot of things with the console on the client.

The interface is very simple.

What needs improvement?

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for approximately six years.

This is a stable product.

We have had no problems with scalability. We have approximately 500 users in our company.

I have been in contact with technical support many times, and they are very good.

I have tried BitDefender but its management center is poor. It does not have as many features as Kaspersky has.

I have also used Trend Micro One, but it's not as good as Kaspersky. In Kaspersky, the management center is very simple to use.

I have had some installation problems, but I'm doing well now.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, Kaspersky is a good product. That said, there is no such thing as a perfect solution.  Trend Micro may have a better product, or BitDefender may have one that is better, but I like Kaspersky the most.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
553,954 professionals have used our research since 2012.
AD
IT Infrastructure at a consumer goods company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Scalable and reliable, but needs better intrusion tracing

• "The solution is scalable, we have 500 users using this solution."
  • "We have zero-day detection of malware but it cannot detect other types of unknown intrusions."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution in our company for security against intrusions. However, we cannot trace the source of the issue without the EDR which we are planning to implement soon. We are able to receive the report from the server and which SNMP traps are from what system but that is all.

What needs improvement?

In an upcoming release, they could improve by providing features, such as EDR and better tracing of intrusion.

I have been using this solution for approximately five years.

We have not had any stability issues and after each new version, the stability gets better.

The solution is scalable, we have 500 users using this solution.

I have not contacted technical support but we have vendor support that has been good.

We have used Trend Micro and Symantec previously. We switch to this solution most recently from Symantec because the resource consumption was too high and the reporting was not good.

The installation is straightforward.

We have an annual license and there is a fee per device used. The price is fair compared to the latest EDR solution.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security a seven out of ten.

KN
Service Delivery Engineer - Network Security Lead at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Reseller
Provides good visibility of the endpoint; cloud management was somewhat difficult

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case was for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

As much as the solution is an endpoint product, it provided good security. When you logged in, you could actually see all the things that were happening on your endpoint and that was a benefit.

What needs improvement?

I had issues with the cloud management of this solution.

I used this solution for about a year and recently switched to a different solution.

The solution was stable but it crashed the application sometimes. As much as it's an endpoint security, I think it should be intelligent enough to know which applications are secure and which are not.

Which solution did

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case was for endpoint security.

What is most valuable?

What needs improvement?

I had issues with the cloud management of this solution.

We were using this solution but we recently switched to Sophos.

The initial setup is quite straightforward. It took a few minutes, but the solution is complex to manage because as much as it was cloud-based, the machines in our environment meant that when you wanted to uninstall or remove an appliance from the portal, it was a bit hectic. The portal would say it's been removed but your machine didn't agree with that. We had about 50 users of the product and one engineer dealing with maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

I think the solution is suitable for a mid-size organization but not for enterprise size companies that need endpoint security.

I rate Kaspersky a seven out of 10.

CN
IT Manager at a construction company with 1-10 employees
Effective protection, reliable, and updates daily

• "I like the security that this solution provides."
  • "We would like to see improved performance and faster deployment in the next release."

What is most valuable?

I like the security that this solution provides. It not only protects against the outside world, but it also protects against careless users. We do have users who make careless mistakes in the operation, but the system protects them from their attacks, and we can easily identify and follow up on the problem.

What needs improvement?

The performance could be better.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for ten years.

It's a server-based application.

We are using the latest version. We update it daily.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is reliable, but it can be resource-intensive at times.

We have approximately 130 users in our organization.

We used technical support about once a year on average.

There are some issues with the configuration, but it is still very good, and the impact on general use operations is minimal.

The installation is a little complicated and can take a long time, and it requires a policy for our internal control.

The installation requires an experienced user.

We have two mechanical team members to maintain this solution.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I would rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business a nine out of ten.

KS
IT Consultant at a marketing services firm with 11-50 employees
Easy to use, helpful technical support, and the setup is straightforward

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use Kaspersky as our antivirus solution. It covers endpoint protection and endpoint compliance, as well.

What is most valuable?

This product is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

It slows down the system sometimes, and it has the occasional false positive where it deems something a virus when it isn't. That said, it's not bad.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for the past 12 months.

I have not seen any bugs or glitches in the time that I have used it.

When I need help, I contact them. Technical support has always been helpful and we have had no issues with them at all. …

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

This product is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for the past 12 months.

I have not seen any bugs or glitches in the time that I have used it.

We are a solution provider, and most of our clients use Symantec as their antivirus solution.

The initial setup is straightforward.

Our in-house team deployed it and didn't require any help.

Kaspersky is priced well. I would say that the prices are relatively cheap.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that we like, and use it as-is. We wouldn't want to change anything on it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Private Cloud
OB
SAP Director at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
The performance could be better, but the functionality is good

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for the antivirus to secure our PCs and server rooms.

What is most valuable?

As far as it functions, it works fine.  From a technical standpoint, they are good and it's functional, but improvements are needed.

What needs improvement?

It's very heavy and it affects the computer's performance.  We need better performance. A lightweight solution without affecting the performance of the computer would be better.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for 14 years.

I don't have any issues with the stability of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

This is a scalable solution.…

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for the antivirus to secure our PCs and server rooms.

What is most valuable?

As far as it functions, it works fine.

What needs improvement?

It's very heavy and it affects the computer's performance.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for 14 years.

I don't have any issues with the stability of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

This is a scalable solution. We have approximately 200 users in our organization.

We have plans to increase our usage.

Technical support is okay. I don't have any issues with them.

I was not involved in the installation but seems to be straightforward.

We have three people to manage this solution for our organization. The team is made up of two engineers and one manager.

Licensing fees are paid annually.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution but the performance needs to be improved.

I would rate this solution a four out of ten.

ZK
Senior Manager at RQ Net MSC Sdn Bhd
Good dashboards, easy to manage, and responsive support, but DLP features need to be added

What is our primary use case?

We have about 300 nodes that are being controlled by five or six servers. Kaspersky is providing antivirus protection at the endpoints.

What is most valuable?

Using dashboards, it is very easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

Kaspersky is lacking in features for DLP and protection against ransomware. I would like to see the inclusion of support for device management and device control.

We have been using Kaspersky for the past 14 years.

We have not experienced any bugs or glitches in the software.

We have not had issues with scalability.

We…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

Using dashboards, it is very easy to manage.

What needs improvement?

Kaspersky is lacking in features for DLP and protection against ransomware.

We have been using Kaspersky for the past 14 years.

We have not experienced any bugs or glitches in the software.

We have not had issues with scalability.

We have been in contact with technical support and they are responsive.

The deployment is not difficult and we have experienced no major issues. It takes a couple of hours to deploy. One person is sufficient for deployment and maintenance.

For 300 nodes, we pay about 15,000 Malaysian Ringgit ($3,500 USD).

What other advice do I have?

This is a good solution and I recommend it, although if they could provide more features like deep security, DLP, and device management, then it would be much better.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

Download our free Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.