Mesut KARACA
Responsible for information processing at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Provides stable protection for all our systems, file servers and domain controllers

What is our primary use case?

We may be using version 13 or 14, although I can't say for certain.  The solution provides protection for all our systems, file servers, endpoints and domain controllers.

What needs improvement?

We are dissatisfied with certain functions, such as those for application updates, which are not usable and don't work.  The application updates and drive encryption are lacking. The former cannot be used or monitored. We would like to be able to use our domain controller for management purposes.  The solution could also be more secure.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for three years.

The solution is stable.

What do I think about the

What is our primary use case?

We may be using version 13 or 14, although I can't say for certain.

What needs improvement?

The solution could also be more secure.

We have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for three years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is not easy to scale.

I have not had occasion to make use of technical support.

The initial setup was easy.

It was over within a day.

A friend of mine handled the installation.

Our technical team for our deployment and maintenance needs consists of nine people, one manager, three administrators and the rest are employees.

What other advice do I have?

There are approximately 300 users in our organization making use of the solution.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security as an eight out of ten.

DB
MIS Specialist at a agriculture with 201-500 employees
Simple installation, responsive support, and secure but I'd like a better integration with Windows

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for protecting our information.

What is most valuable?

The solution is secure.

What needs improvement?

There are times when Microsoft Windows's antivirus called Defender interferes with the functionality of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. There should be better integration with Windows.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for approximately six years.

We are having some stability issues but we have been using the solution for a long time and we have not had any issues until now. Once this issue is fixed we expect it to work well in the future.

What do I think about

What is our primary use case?

We use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for protecting our information.

What is most valuable?

The solution is secure.

What needs improvement?

We have approximately 90 people using the solution in my organization.

We have had some issues with the solution and we have contacted support and they have resolved them.

The installation takes half an hour to complete.

I did the implementation of the solution and we have five engineers that handle the maintenance.

There is an annual license required to use Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business a six out of ten.

Learn what your peers think about Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
555,358 professionals have used our research since 2012.
MOUSAM KHATRI
Information Security Lead at a manufacturing company with 10,001+ employees
Effective fast scanning, scales well, but lacking new features

• "One of the main features of this solution is the fast scanning capabilities."
  • "I would like to see better-enhanced features, such as protection against ransomware and different types of malicious malware."

What is our primary use case?

We are using this solution for endpoint protection against intrusions, such as viruses.

What is most valuable?

One of the main features of this solution is the fast scanning capabilities.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better-enhanced features, such as protection against ransomware and different types of malicious malware.

In an upcoming release, I would like to see DLP, encryption, and a VPN feature. There are a lot of other solutions coming out which claim they have all these features together.

I have been using this solution for two years.

I have found the solution to be stable.

We have over 3,000 users using the solution in my organization and the solution is scalable.

The technical support has been great. When we log a ticket we receive a solution shortly after.

We were previously using Symantec.

The setup was easy and not challenging.

The price of the solution is reasonable. It is less costly compared to competitors.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security a seven out of ten.

AA
ICT - BMS Contract Manager with 1-10 employees
Protects all of out devices from cyberattacks

• "This solution is stable."
  • "Reaching their support team can be difficult."

What needs improvement?

Over the years, I have learned that we always need to keep updating our OS — especially Windows. Any application that sits on Windows needs to be updated. This allows us to better detect and remove any infections. Sometimes, there are a few infections that we can't get rid of. In this case, we have to find another way to clean up the registry; otherwise, we have to reinstall everything again.

In terms of the interface, I prefer something that is simple without so much color.

I have been using this solution for the last 10 years.

This solution is stable.

Reaching their support team can be difficult. I've dealt with Sophos before; they were quite responsive to our issues.

We are actually going to be switching to Sophos Endpoint Security.

I think the price of this solution is good.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure you are online in order to receive updates. The engine itself doesn't do much without updated data. With updates, you'll be at least 90% protected.

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight.

Rahasia Rommel
Country Human Resource Manager at a manufacturing company with 51-200 employees
Compact, user-friendly, and secure firewall

• "The solution is user-friendly and the dashboard is good."
  • "When we connect to the solutions' website they block out our VPN connection. This causes us some difficulties."

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution for protection against viruses, spyware, and malware.

What is most valuable?

The solution is user-friendly and the dashboard is good.

What needs improvement?

When we connect to the solutions' website they block out our VPN connection. This causes us some difficulties. Additionally, when we use the solution on the laptop it uses more memory resources and becomes slower.

I have been using the solution for approximately six months.

The solution and its platform are reliable and stable.

The solution is very scalable. We have approximately 79 employees using the solution in my organization.

The setup of the solution is easy.

When comparing this solution to others, such as Alpha Security & Antivirus, it is more compact and the firewall is better.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. However, make sure you have the appropriate amount of resources to handle it. If you do not have adequate resources this will impact the performance of the computer.

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security an eight out of ten.

BoddyMapanguilua
Coordonnateur Technique / Pointe-Noire Branch at BUROTOP IRIS SA
Reseller
Easy to use and deploy with good patch development

What is our primary use case?

We are distributors.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of this solution are the firewall, the IPS, and the patch deployment. It's very simple to use.

What needs improvement?

The stability could be better. In the next release, I would like to see mobile management and better pricing.

I have been using Kaspersky for four years.

This solution is stable but it freezes when we combine the database and the application on the same server.

We have not tried to scale this solution yet.  We have 45 users in our organization.

We have…

What is our primary use case?

We are distributors.

What is most valuable?

It's very simple to use.

What needs improvement?

The stability could be better.

In the next release, I would like to see mobile management and better pricing.

I have been using Kaspersky for four years.

We have not tried to scale this solution yet.

We have 45 users in our organization.

We have not contacted technical support.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's easy and not difficult to deploy. It only took two hours.

Licensing costs are on a yearly basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others who are interested in using it.

I would rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security a nine out of ten.

Wam Ndiyoi
IT Systems Officer at a financial services firm with 51-200 employees
Enables us to see all of the data using the central view

• "The most valuable feature is the central view. With this view, I can see all of the data."
  • "I find it to be slow on my end and would like to see that improve. I think the e-learning portal can be updated because it's been disabled due to an upgrade. The data could be updated as well. I also think that pricing could be improved."

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the central view. With this view, I can see all of the data.

What needs improvement?

I find it to be slow on my end and would like to see that improve. I think the e-learning portal can be updated because it's been disabled due to an upgrade. The data could be updated as well. I also think that pricing could be improved.

I've been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security since 2018.

We currently have 150 users but have not tried to expand yet.

Customer service/technical support staff have been responsive. They look for documentation and listen to you as you describe what happened.

The initial setup was straightforward.

We implemented it in-house, and the deployment took several days.

We have been using a yearly subscription and feel that pricing could be better. Perhaps, discounts could be given, during the renewal process, to those who have been customers for some time.

HB
Innovation and strategy Development-OCP Solutions at a mining and metals company with 10,001+ employees
Plenty of features, stable, but performance could improve

What is our primary use case?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is used for network protection. It does monitoring and can detect intrusions and viruses. Additionally, we use it for log management.

What is most valuable?

There is plenty of features that make the solution work very well.

What needs improvement?

When I do a malware scan on my computer it takes a long while. This process could improve in the future. Additionally, the security could improve.

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business for approximately three years.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is a stable solution.

We have…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

There is plenty of features that make the solution work very well.

What needs improvement?

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business is a stable solution.

We have approximately 24,000 users are using this solution.

We have not needed to contact the support because we have not had any issues.

We have a department that handles all the implementation and maintenance of the solution.

There is an annual license required.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Kaspersky Endpoint Security a seven out of ten.

Download our free Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.