Keeper Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Paula Byrd
IRS Registered e-File Provider / Tax Preparer & Consultant at a consultancy with self employed
Aug 18 2019

What is most valuable?

File organization with folders/subfolders. We save one folder for each client. This allows us to ensure the data security and easy to locate. Changing or updating… more»

How has it helped my organization?

Increased efficiency and client's trust with financial account information and securely let's us store tax accounts and account login information. Having all that… more»

What needs improvement?

* I would like the ability to change the theme colors to anything I choose and not be limited to preset themes. * Adding other preformatted fields that can be added to a… more»

The money saved in time alone makes it a no-brainer

No. This is my first one

What other advice do I have?

I coukd not do my job without this app!

Yes. The self destruct feature sold me
David Janis
Director of Sales at a transportation company
Feb 26 2018

What is most valuable?

The automatic filling of usernames and passwords by the Keeper browser extensions has been one of my favorite features. Another feature is the generator of complex passwords by Keeper. It keeps me safe from being hacked!

How has it helped my organization?

This has greatly freed up what used to be required times in the office to access the various pieces of data and information needed to login to conduct business. No more waiting for a password reset or recovery by an administrator. With Keeper, I can access the information across just about any platform which really makes the product invaluable.

What needs improvement?

I am pretty pleased with the product as is. There is not much more I would add other than perhaps a category for personal documents or photos of ID cards. I would not want to take away from the functionality of it as it exists today.
Find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn and others in Enterprise Password Managers. Updated: January 2020.
391,616 professionals have used our research since 2012.
HERNANDO JOSE PEÑA HIDALGO
Ingeniero de Sistemas at a tech vendor
Feb 26 2018

What is most valuable?

Security: This is an important feature, since it has a double authentication factor increasing the security level.

How has it helped my organization?

Keeper allows you to manage credentials in an organized way. It has a secure password generator that incorporates random creation tools and good security practices, which… more»

What needs improvement?

Needs to provide an API to be integrated with the information systems and offer secure file hosting service with sharing and editing capabilities.

Its cost is relative to the value of the information stored in Keeper.

No, I used it and stayed with Keeper.

What other advice do I have?

In my opinion, it is a good service.

User
Manager at a tech services company with 5,001-10,000 employees
Jun 19 2018

What do you think of Keeper?

What is our primary use case?

It is for personal and business tools that I use on my mobile device. It is working great with web and app components working on browser extensions, which makes my life much easier.

How has it helped my organization?

We need to change our password constantly and maintain it. This is an impossible task to do without a password management app.

What is most valuable?

It syncs with all devices and supports all platforms.

What needs improvement?

API possible needs improvement. Although, this feature is for enterprises which need more then the usual usage.  It would be nice to see this great tool integrate with other tools out there.

Anastacia Lazowski
Real Estate Agent at a real estate/law firm

What do you think of Keeper?

What is our primary use case?

I love Keeper! It keeps my passwords organized and safe. It is nice to be able to use my Touch ID and have access to all my passwords in one place.

How has it helped my organization?

My organization does not use Keeper. I have recommended Keeper to several of my coworkers, however, for their personal use.

What is most valuable?

I love how Keeper keeps my passwords so I am organized. I would be lost without it. I have cognitive issues and Keeper is a real lifesaver time and time again.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see a way to store files and photos in the next update. If it already does this, I have yet to explore it.

More than five years.
Clint Marwitz
Air lab tech at a manufacturing company with 51-200 employees
Mar 11 2018

What do you think of Keeper?

What is our primary use case?

I use Keeper for my wife and my personal password storage. We can both access each other's passwords without needing to contact the other person.

How has it helped my organization?

I can manage any accounts or bills my wife may have. Since we share an account, I do not need to contact her for her passwords and vice versa.

What is most valuable?

I like Keeper's mobility and its accessibility. No matter where I am, or if I have my phone on me or not, I can access my passwords from any Internet connected device.

What needs improvement?

Maybe a sort of category organizer to help with organizing passwords for different things, such as banking, medical, shopping, and school.

Three to five years.
User
M Developer at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jun 14 2018

What do you think of Keeper?

What is our primary use case?

This product keeps me from duplicating passwords and helps me to use stronger passwords.  I also love the functionality of KeeperFill.

How has it helped my organization?

Stronger passwords are being used across the board in our organization.  It saves us from duplicating passwords for different accounts.

What is most valuable?

Cloud storage (access from anywhere) and KeeperFill are very handy. Plus, it saves me a lot of typing.

What needs improvement?

Possible offline access to passwords. Therefore, when internet access is unavailable, I can still access my vault.

Alex Ferda
Senior Technology Architect at a comms service provider with 10,001+ employees
Jun 07 2018

What do you think of Keeper?

What is most valuable?

Auto login across platforms allows for no copying and pasting.

What needs improvement?

Its aesthetic needs improvement.

No stability issues.

No scalability issues.

The technical support has no experience.

It is mostly straightforward. Keyboard integration for auto login is complex on Android, but that is an OS issue.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Keeper

391,616 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Keeper Questions

What is Keeper?

Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password manager and digital vault, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers. Keeper protects industry-leading companies including Sony, Chipotle, and The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Keeper partners with global OEMs and mobile operators to preload Keeper on smartphones and tablets. Learn more at https://keepersecurity.com.

Also known as
Keeper Security
Keeper customers

At&t, Wells Fargo, Disney, GM, Chase, Honeywell, Samsung, Dow

Read Archived Reviews
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Enterprise Password Managers Report and find out what your peers are saying about Keeper, Dashlane, LogMeIn, and more!