Kognitio WX2 Reviews

rating
Danny Teok
ETL Developer at a music company with 501-1,000 employees
Jun 27 2017

What is most valuable?

* Slabs and memory management * Users' privileges management * Real time monitor: performance charts and graphs * WX2... more»

How has it helped my organization?

Analysts were able to develop complex queries and analyse huge amounts of data returned, in the same breath, as how one... more»

What needs improvement?

Although they already have patches to address the instability of CORV (Create or Replace Views) CASCADE, I believe this... more»

I don't know much about pricing and licensing. But I'd recommend getting the tech support functions. Although KAP... more»

We did not have a previous solution.

What other advice do I have?

It is extremely fast! And, one does not have to utilise the columnal approach when building a data warehouse.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Kognitio WX2

Find out what your peers are saying about Kognitio, Teradata, Pivotal and others in Data Warehouse.
301,499 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Kognitio WX2 Questions

Kognitio WX2 Projects By Members

Kognitio WX2 Consultants

What is Kognitio WX2?

Kognitio WX2 is an analytical Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), often referred to as a data warehouse database or in some cases a data warehouse appliance. WX2 is a software only product; it does not use a proprietary hardware platform or proprietary additions to achieve its very high performance. Instead, WX2 uses scalable arrays of low-cost industry-standard servers.

Although WX2 can scale down to very small systems, its very high performance and scalability makes it ideally suited for applications that involve very large data volumes and complex analysis.

Also known as
WX2
Kognitio WX2 customers

Aimia, Bed Bath & Beyond, bet365, Blueberry Wave, British Telecom, Ellerines, Everyclick, Nectar Italia, PlaceIQ, ScottishPower, Segmetrix, Tattershall Castle Group, Vocal Planet, VivaKi, Willard Bishop

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Data Warehouse solution is right for you?

Download our free Data Warehouse Report and find out what your peers are saying about Kognitio, Teradata, Pivotal, and more!