- Slabs and memory management
- Users' privileges management
- Real time monitor: performance charts and graphs
- WX2 Console's "Analyse Problem Queries"
- Multi Parallel Processing capability: able to specify number of threads to use, number of cores, etc., depending on the size of a job.
I have especially found the feature of being able to create tables entirely on disk, entirely on RAM, or both, useful; a mixed storage architecture. However, the most useful feature of the WX2/KAP product is object imaging; the heart of the product with respect to superb database-query performance. In the world of RDBMS, WX2/KAP is, I believe, the champion, or should be if not already!