Kony Reviews

rating
it_user404571
Solutions Manager at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Apr 29 2018

What is most valuable?

It is an important solution for reducing the development efforts by developing a mobile application efficiently, in a shorter period of time,... more»

How has it helped my organization?

You can build your own customized, native, mobile applications in an efficient matter.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

The price is too high. The annual cost for the Kony license is very high. Every year you have to renew it in order to maintain it

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

We previously used a native development. With native development, the costs are high, you have to develop the Android and iOS applications... more»

What other advice do I have??

You can do rapid development across multiple platforms.
Technica8804
Technical Lead at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Jul 17 2018

What do you think of Kony?

Primary Use Case: I worked on a banking app (Mobile and Web) built on Kony. We used Kony Studio 6.0 and KMF (Kony MobileFabric) for this solution. After that, we migrated the entire application in Kony Visualizer. • Improvements to My Organization: It helps us focus on continually improving our technology and keeping up with the latest developments. • Valuable Features: We masked the client request and sent it to KMF using RSA. The same goes for all responses of API which were encrypted and masked to be read by the client app. This was done for man-in-the-middle attacks. • Room for Improvement: The product needs more native features. • Use of Solution: Three to five years.
Find out what your peers are saying about Kony Solutions, IBM, Adobe and others in Mobile App Platforms.
291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Muthu Krishnan
Service Delivery Head at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Jul 17 2018

What do you think of Kony?

Valuable Features: I like the complete, professional social site. • Room for Improvement: Some features are only enabled for paid users. It would be much better if they enabled those features without having to pay. I would also like to see them publish information about future technologies on the Home screen under a separate tab. That would be an improvement.  • Other Advice: It’s useful to connect with different IT professionals in different companies.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Kony

291,379 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Kony Questions

Kony Projects By Members

Kony Consultants

What is Kony?

Kony is the fastest-growing, cloud-based enterprise mobility solutions company and an industry leader among mobile application development platform providers. Kony empowers today's leading organizations to compete in mobile time by rapidly delivering multi-edge apps across the broadest array of devices and systems. Enterprises can design, build, configure, and manage mobile apps across the entire software development lifecycle, and get to market faster with a lower total of ownership.
Also known as
KonyOne
Kony customers
Nationwide, KPMG, Medical Mutual, ComED, Ally, Aetna, Banks Holdings Limited, Boughey, Toyota, Warburtons, Woodside, Wellpoint, Regions
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Mobile App Platforms solution is right for you?

Download our free Mobile App Platforms Report and find out what your peers are saying about Kony Solutions, IBM, Adobe, and more!