Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers Overview
Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers is the #4 ranked solution in our list of top Rack Servers. It is most often compared to HPE ProLiant DL Servers: Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers vs HPE ProLiant DL Servers
What is Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers?
From growing small businesses to enterprise workloads, Lenovo rack servers offer the unmatched value, flexibility and industry-leading efficiency to meet mission-critical demands with legendary quality and reliability.
Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers is also known as SR Series, Lenovo SR Series, ThinkSystem Rack Servers, IBM Rack Servers, ThinkSystem SR Series, Lenovo Rack Servers, .
Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers Buyer's Guide
Download the Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021
Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers Customers
immixGroup, Komsomolskaya Pravda, SRG Global, Seekr, Infiniti Red Bull Racing, jKool, Tennis Australia, VEKA, Netpoints, Gamma Powersports
Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers Video
What users are saying about Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers pricing:
- "Your budget determines the scalability."
- "The licensing cost is the same as HP. It doesn't have any additional cost. However, the price, for example, for the memory option, does not match other vendors such as HP or Dell. They should work on the pricing of Lenovo. It is a great competitor, and it should compete with the price."
- "It costs around $8,000. There is an additional cost for the support for a year."
- "It is too expensive. Because we are a university and we have to look for our money, many times we buy some refurbished machines or equipment at reasonable prices from IBM or Lenovo. We are a little bit limited in terms of money, and we buy as much as we can. If they were cheaper, we would buy more."
- "Its pricing is very competitive."
Learn what your peers think about Lenovo ThinkSystem Rack Servers. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
475,705 professionals have used our research since 2012.