What is Logikcull?
Logikcull provides a secure, central repository with bank-level encryption where you can host all your complex search projects and most sensitive data. Fortune 500 companies, major law firms, and top government organizations trust Logikcull with their data.
- Backed by AWS, the most trusted cloud provider in the world
- Bank-level security encrypts data in transit and at rest at the file level
- Permissions-based user roles allow you to control who sees your data
- Real-time tracking shows you all in-app activity.
Download the eDiscovery Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Williams, Veolia, Salesforce, NYC, The Sierra Club Foundation, Unisys, Zenefits, Airgas, Haynes Boones, Earth Justice
What users are saying about Logikcull pricing:
- "Logikcull is very expensive. I wish it were less expensive."
- "The cost depends on the case size of the data and the number of projects they're expecting to encounter. If it's small to medium-sized, this tool will be very good because it has a pay-as-you-go feature instead of an hourly billing rate, where they bill you every hour, and you have to go through the structure from beginning to end."