LoginRadius OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is LoginRadius?

LoginRadius empowers businesses to deliver a delightful customer experience without compromising security. Using our customer identity platform, companies can offer a streamlined login process while protecting digital accounts and complying with data privacy regulations.

LoginRadius serves over 3,000 businesses with a monthly reach of 700 million users worldwide. Key platform features include registration services, adaptive security, integration with third-party applications, and customer insights.

The company has been named an industry leader in customer identity and access management (CIAM) by Gartner, KuppingerCole, and Computer Weekly. Microsoft is a major technology partner and investor.

LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, with additional offices in Toronto, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, and India.

Improve Customer Engagement with Seamless Registration and Authentication:
Remove barriers to customer acquisition and conversion across all digital properties. Options include standard username and password, phone registration, and passwordless login.

Secure Customer Identities and Build Trust:
Create a verification process that provides an extra layer of security. Multi-factor authentication and risk-based authentication are quick and easy to set up. Meet all major regional regulations and policies with LoginRadius Cloud Storage, deployed over 29 data centers worldwide.

Leverage Identity for Growth:
A LoginRadius implementation can be up and running within a few weeks, giving an instant return on investment by saving months of time and significant resources. Cut engineering costs by up to 95% with a ready-to-deploy CIAM solution that addresses all customer identity needs in one platform.

Get a Deep Understanding of Customers with Unified Profiles:
Deploy a single customer identity to track and recognize customers at each touchpoint in their journey. Progressively gain a better understanding of how they interact with your brand so you can personalize the digital experience.

Rede Gazeta, BroadcastMed, Zero Waste Scotland, Pelmorex Media, Express and Star, Mapegy, IFMA, 0Radiopolis, Aurora WDC, OneName Global, IOMX.

Archived LoginRadius Reviews (more than two years old)

Steve Danielisz
Senior Product Development Manager at Golden Dawn at Golden Dawn
Leaderboard
Performs very well and enables us to track our customer details in a better way

What is our primary use case?

The primary use was that we had implemented the identity management into our organizations which was necessary to handle our internal work, and also for our customer portal for a secure login process.

How has it helped my organization?

Has definitely improved our organization. After the implementation, we were able to track our customer details in a better way and were also able to add our required registration details with a customized standard login system.

What is most valuable?

I think two-factor authentication and single sign-on will be the highlighted feature that we like as an organization. Apart from this we also like the customer insight feature.

What needs improvement?

I think it was overall a complete identity management tool, although we would like to see more features that need to be added.

It is stable and most importantly, a secure platform. They have a track record of zero percent downtime, and I think they really have that.

It performed really well and lived up to its promises; we have a million customer databases which were handled quite seamlessly.

Technical support was quite good. They help us out every time we feel a need for assistance.

Yes, we used Gigya. The reason for switching is that it was acquired by SAP and they made some changes to our plan that was unacceptable.

Setup was quite simple and easy. They quickly set it up and the integration process took two to three days to implement since we had a huge database.

ROI is definitely on the higher side, with correct customer details we can target and nurture our prospect efficiently.

The setup cost is as per the market. If you are an enterprise, it won't affect you much.

Janrain, Okta, and Auth0.

What other advice do I have?

I think it's a complete identity management solution and a better alternative.

Peter Sallow
Senior Customer Success Manager at fority
Leaderboard
We can track our customer data in a much better way and the setup was simple and quick

What is our primary use case?

Looking for a secure single sign-on solution for our company. We need a login portal for both our customers and employees.

How has it helped my organization?

It eased up our employee login process. With SSO, they can manage their work in a better way with a single login solution to multiple apps that we use for internal purposes.

What is most valuable?

Single sign-on and multi-factor authentication: We have implemented both on our customer and employee portal. We can track our customer data in a much better way.

What needs improvement?

They could remove the option from the dashboard in which we need to ask for the support team to enable few services.

Less than one year.

It was stable and secure. We didn't face any issue in this department.

Customer service was helpful and knowledgeable. They assisted us in a good way.

Due to lack of support and acquisition of SAP.

It was straightforward and took a couple of days to implement.

It was an in-house team and they explained each part of the dashboard to us with a quick demo.

Setup was simple and quick; this identity solution is for mid-size and enterprise companies.

Armando Casas
Product Development Manager at Kuhlman Group
Leaderboard
Our customers can access our multiple web apps and websites without logging into each property individually

What is our primary use case?

We use their SSO service for managing customer logins to our multiple web properties. We are also planning to implement a passwordless login to some of our properties.

How has it helped my organization?

LoginRadius is easy to use and implement. Our customers can access our multiple web apps and websites without logging into each property individually. Also, with their dashboard, we can transfer the specification on one property to another with just a click.

What is most valuable?

Social Login and passwordless authentication, as they make it easy for customers to log in to properties, as most of the people prefer social media for login processes.

What needs improvement?

No, we didn't face any problems with their product. Everything is as per our expectation, but there is a saying that every business has a scope of improvement and I believe LoginRadius would keep improving their features in future.

Sometimes we had more than 1000 logins per sec, and LoginRadius promised that the server would not go down even if there are high customer logins, and yes they fulfilled each and everything they said.

As mentioned previously, we are quite satisfied with their products.

Excellent. 24/7 support helped us a lot in the initial phase.

We used Gigya before moving on to LoginRadius. We switched because of their poor customer support and reliability.

The setup was simple, and their team helped us throughout the implementation process.

We implemented through the vendor team only, and they did it in a proficient way.

The business is surely improved with better customer satisfaction, so it can not be described in terms of numbers.

The pricing is fine if you are an enterprise level company, but if you are a small company, then you should not opt for LoginRadius.

Yes, we did look into a couple of options like Auth0, Janrain, etc., but we found LoginRadius more appropriate for our company.