LogMeIn Pro OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

LogMeIn Pro is #7 ranked solution in top Remote Access tools. IT Central Station users give LogMeIn Pro an average rating of 10 out of 10. LogMeIn Pro is most commonly compared to LogMeIn Central: LogMeIn Pro vs LogMeIn Central. The top industry researching this solution is Computer Software Company, accounting for 23% of all views.
What is LogMeIn Pro?
Helping people and businesses access their digital lives from virtually anywhere, on any device.

Download the Remote Access Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

LogMeIn Pro Customers
The North Face, Slingbox, Lutron, The Weather Company
LogMeIn Pro Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about LogMeIn Pro pricing:
  • "I did not deal with the financial aspect but my impression is that they are more expensive."

LogMeIn Pro Reviews

Robert-Wright
Computer Technician at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Straightforward to set up, reliable, and easily scales up to any size of company

• "This is a very reliable product and I've never had it crash."
  • "It would be helpful if there were more things that you could do outside of having to log into the machine, such as being able to raise a command line and reboot the computer if, for whatever reason, it doesn't want to let me in."

What is our primary use case?

I used this solution for support. I would log into the client when they had an issue, which gets you into the work station. From there, I could fix whatever issues there were.

It is pretty much the same as any other remote access product.

What is most valuable?

This is a product that had all of the features, to begin with. They were one of the first in this space. Now, all of the other solutions seem to be catching up to it, and they've pretty much all got the same thing now.

What needs improvement?

I had been working with LogMeIn Pro for seven or eight years. We are no longer using it in the company.

This is a very reliable product and I've never had it crash.

This is a scalable solution and we use it amongst a bunch of clients.

We'd use it on one computer for one person, and we would use it on 50 computers for one company. You just get your dashboard and everything listed there. You can just add a computer as you need.

This product is definitely better for bigger companies. You can install a client on every one of their machines and log in when you need to.

I've never had to use technical support for LogMeIn Pro.

I have used their VPN solution, Hamachi, before, and I had to contact technical support about it on just one occasion. We no longer use it.

We started with LogMeIn pro but have since switched to Splashtop because it's cheaper.

There is a client that installs on the client machine and all you do is download it, then double-click to install it.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud