LogPoint is the #13 ranked solution in our list of top Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools. It is most often compared to Splunk: LogPoint vs Splunk
What is LogPoint?
LogPoint are SIEM specialists with solutions widely deployed in the Nordics, Germany, France and the UK.
The LogPoint solution is designed to provide you with the information you need by enabling you to collect, analyze and monitor data from your entire infrastructure for Compliance Management, Information Security, Application Security Monitoring and Operational Insight.
- LogPoint is straightforward to buy, install and manage – so will take less of your time.
- SIEM is all LogPoint does, so the system is up-to-date latest tech, with powerful Big Data analytics.
- The beautiful Scandinavian design is intuitive to master, nice to look at, easy to use.
- It’s flexible. LogPoint can manage whichever security, networking and software products you choose,
- LogPoint works with other systems, and grows as your company or requirements grow.
- You’ll deal with someone who genuinely understands the product and what you need from it.
- And not least, cost. Worked out on a direct, affordable basis with no surprises later on.
For more information, please visit www.logpoint.com or contact us:
Phone: +45 7060 6100
LogPoint Buyer's Guide
Download the LogPoint Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
LogPoint CustomersAP Pension, Copenhagen Airports, KMD, Terma, DISA, Danish Crown, Durham City Council, Game, TopDanmark, Lahti Energia, Energi Midt, Synoptik, Eissmann Group Automotive, Aligro, CG50...
What users are saying about LogPoint pricing:
- "LogPoint seemed like it was a good product, but it was expensive and there wasn't any room to move the pricing when customers needed a lower-costing solution."
- "For a hundred user deployment the cost is about $10,000. The next year it would be the same because it's a subscription-based license. There are separate costs as well, for example, if a customer asks for training for their staff."
- "Our licensing fees are about $10,000 USD per month, which I think is fair."
- "It's getting more expensive, which is one of the reasons we're looking around just to see if there's anything better value."