ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Reviews

industry
rating
Staff Information System Analyst with 1,001-5,000 employees
Dec 24 2018

What do you think of ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer?

What is our primary use case?

Using this product as a syslog server to capture windows server logs and Palo Alto firewall. The default logs per product differ as I needed longer than one month's worth.

How has it helped my organization?

It is another tool to have. In my case, it stores my logs for me so that I can use the product to do reporting.

What is most valuable?

I found the reporting to be useful because not only can I go back months, but it lists the individual URLs and the time that a particular person visited.

What needs improvement?

None, as I need it for the syslog portion. It would be awesome if the product could monitor services for applications.

Trial/evaluations only.

What do I think about the stability of the

Deputy Manager - Procurement & Sourcing at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Jan 16 2019

What is most valuable?

* Firewall policy management * Compliance management * Network security management * Log analysis * Internet bandwidth monitoring.

How has it helped my organization?

Firewall Analyzer helps our organization to fulfill the compliance requirement as per ISO 27001, managing the network security effectively.

What needs improvement?

OEM needs to work on pricing, apart from the same current features which are effective and useful for any organization.

Licensing policy and implementation is easy.

We didn't have any other tool earlier. However, we have evaluated multiple tools before finalizing on the Firewall Analyzer.

We have evaluated multiple options.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer

Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, AlgoSec, FireMon and others in Firewall Security Management. Updated: September 2019.
370,827 professionals have used our research since 2012.

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer Questions

What is ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer?

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer is an agent less log analytics and configuration management software that helps network administrators to centrally collect, archive, analyze their security device logs and generate forensic reports out of it.

Real-time event response system and Integrated Compliance Management module of Firewall Analyzer automates your end point security monitoring, network bandwidth monitoring and security & compliance auditing. Firewall Analyzer eases your Device Configuration Management by providing out-of-the-box reports and alerts for configuration changes. Firewall Analyzer is vendor-agnostic and supports almost all open source and commercial network firewalls like Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Snort, Squid Project, SonicWALL, Palo Alto and more, IDS/IPS, VPNs, Proxies and other related security devices.

ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer customers

WFP, NYC.gov, Sony Pictures, Franklin Security Bank, ITC INFOTECH

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Firewall Security Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, AlgoSec, FireMon, and more!