ManageEngine IT360 Competitors and Alternatives
Read reviews of ManageEngine IT360 competitors and alternatives
Lead Network Engineer / Solutions Specialist at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Real UserTop 20
Jun 24, 2020
Enables us to be more proactive in seeing and understanding issues before they have a larger impact
What is our primary use case?We host data centers and transit providers to enterprises, other hosting providers, end-users, and so on. We utilize LogicMonitor for monitoring our infrastructure and for monitoring our servers for some of our software on a proactive basis. We like the depth of LogicMonitor given that it can alert us to problems before they happen, rather than after they happen. We'd like to be more proactive than reactive. Our collectors are hosted on-prem and we're using LogicMonitor's SaaS platform for our results.
Pros and Cons
- "The alerting and the customized alerting are the most valuable features. We can set thresholds at multiple levels to alert us to issues that might start happening before they happen."
- "The biggest area of improvement is with mobile. I'd love to see them improve the mobile app side. That's something I've mentioned to them on multiple occasions. It's one thing to be sitting in front of my computer when a problem or an alert comes up."
What other advice do I have?My advice would be to try it, give it a chance. Its depth and ease of use are well worth whatever fees we are paying. We've found it to be completely invaluable to our environment and our use case. I would rate LogicMonitor a ten out of ten.
Owner at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Good integration with Microsoft Active Directory, very easy to extend to other sites, and very stable
What is our primary use case?We work with our global team to produce software delivery packages and patches. We push the changes to the servers as well as to the computers of the end users.
Pros and Cons
- "I enjoy its integration with the Microsoft Active Directory functions, which means users, computers, or other group policies can connect with Windows Active Directory."
- "There are some negative points about this product. Sometimes, the capabilities of the software don't appear, and you can't directly see the results. You have to wait for a long period to refresh the policy to push it to the software or other patches."
What other advice do I have?This is a good software. I would definitely recommend this software. I would rate SCOM an eight out of ten.
Deputy Manager - Infrastructure at a retailer with 1,001-5,000 employees
Oct 13, 2020
Good for monitoring but complicated to configure and it needs to be more customizable
What is our primary use case?We primarily use Zabbix for monitoring our infrastructure.
Pros and Cons
- "The most valuable feature is monitoring."
- "Having a more customizable interface and dashboard would be an improvement."