Meta4 OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Meta4 is #7 ranked solution in top Cloud HCM tools and #12 ranked solution in top Talent Management tools. IT Central Station users give Meta4 an average rating of 8 out of 10. Meta4 is most commonly compared to SAP HCM: Meta4 vs SAP HCM. The top industry researching this solution is Comms Service Provider, accounting for 28% of all views.
What is Meta4?

Meta4 cloud solutions offer HR professionals state-of-the-art technology with the best possible user experience for managing the complete employee cycle, from payroll and personnel administration through to global talent management. This all-in-one solution exploit cloud benefits to overcome all the challenges of human capital management, while increasing business productivity and efficiencies.

Download the Talent Management Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Meta4 Customers

Boehringer Ingelheim, Enlace Operativo, Europcar, Gemalto, GFI Software, Lectra, Pepe Jeans, Public Universities of Andalusia, Securitas Direct, Silver Standard Resources Inc., Telecinco, Zed Group

Meta4 Video

Meta4 Reviews

Gustavo Roman
Senior Consultant at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
A great stable payroll tool with very good payroll engine

• "The solution has a great payroll engine."
  • "training and performance could be improved."

What is our primary use case?

I have a wide variety of use cases because every kind of company and every type of payroll system has different ways of paying people. This solution provides a good way of paying people. We have about seven users in the company. I work as a senior consultant and we're a partner of Meta4.

What is most valuable?

The best feature of the solution is the payroll engine. Another good feature is that it's a tool that can be developed inside the existing tool.

What needs improvement?

I think the areas of training and performance could be improved in the solution.

I've been using this product for 10 years.

Stability of this solution is very good, it's a good product.

In general, scalability is fine but sometimes the users are not very skilled at using the tool. It possibly requires more technical insight.

The availability of technical support is very good.

I have used similar products in the past that have been local payroll providers. This solution has the advantage of being a tool that you can develop inside the same tool.

Initial setup can be quite complex.

Our partner company helped us with deployment. Depending on what is being deployed, it can take three or four people to implement.

There is no fixed cost, the price depends on the number of employees you want to manage in the solution. In general, if you use the system for many users, the solution becomes cheaper.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product, but if you want to design new developments, you have to take that into account because it's not that easy. It is also important to sort out your internal processes before starting to use a tool like this.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.

Private Cloud

Other
Rania Khoury
HRIS Manager at Khatib & Alami
Possibility to develop your own customization within Meta4 PeopleNet, and the localization of payroll rules for these geographies needs to be embedded

What is our primary use case?

• Meta4 HRIS implementer in our company across Lebanon and GCC countries.
  • Developed payroll engine for the GCC regions and for Lebanon.
  • Write an API to generate the GL entries after each Payroll and send it to the Accounting System
  • Configure various Performance Appraisal Processes (Top-Down  / 360 / Parallel Evaluation) + We developed an API to do Calibration outside META4, then save results inside META4

How has it helped my organization?

Meta4 HCM helps us consolidate HR data across various regions. Meta4 allows various performance appraisal techniques. The cumul engine for payroll is an asset. The Temporality or Historical Data Tracking within Time is high-valued, it allow the implementation of various Organizations Changes while keeping history. The Work Unit security help manage access when merging many branches under one Organization ID

What is most valuable?

Possibility to develop your own customization within Meta4 PeopleNet, which reduces the cost of customization services. It was like I was working on behalf of the vendor inside my company.

Possibility to develop many ESS Requests with related approval workflows (1 level / 2 levels).

What needs improvement?

If Meta4 needs to expand to the Middle East and GCC region, the localization of payroll rules for these geographies needs to be embedded.

More than 14 years.

The Solution is stable, yet when the data became huge, the Payroll Users are facing slow execution of the Payroll. Because around 8 branches are executing payroll at same period of time, for 5000+ employees

What other advice do I have?

My Advice is to develop the Payroll Rules for the GCC, this will increase the market territory for META4 PeopleNet solution. it worth.

Find out what your peers are saying about Meta4, SAP, Oracle and others in Talent Management. Updated: October 2021.
543,424 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Hugo Guedelha
Senior Application Analyst at Khatib & Alami
Has a good performance appraisal but the training model needs improvement

• "The performance appraisal is the most valuable feature."
  • "The HR portal, training model, and the development career model all need improvement."

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to have as additional structure.

What is most valuable?

The performance appraisal is the most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

I have been using Meta4 for six to seven years.

On a scale from one to five, I would rate the stability a three. It could be improved.

The scalability also needs improvement.

Their technical support isn't so good.

Meta4 was already in place when I came to my company.

The initial setup was complex.

Meta4 did the integration for us.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure to use an integrator that will help you get a more stable implementation. Also make sure to upgrade every month because otherwise, you will get an old version and then it will cause problems.

In the next release, I would like for them to include the tablet and mobile features.

I would rate Meta4 a six out of ten.

Product Categories
Talent Management Cloud HCM
Download our free Talent Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about Meta4, SAP, Oracle, and more!