Micro Focus UFT Mobile Overview

Micro Focus UFT Mobile is the #5 ranked solution in our list of top Mobile App Testing Tools. It is most often compared to Appium: Micro Focus UFT Mobile vs Appium

What is Micro Focus UFT Mobile?

Micro Focus UFT Mobile amplifies team productivity by providing a centralized, enterprise-level, end-to-end lab and management gateway of distributed real mobile devices and emulators that helps teams develop, debug, test, monitor, and optimize their omnichannel mobile applications to promote an enhanced user experience across all digital touchpoints. Testers and Developers alike can validate all aspects of the mobile user experience including functionality, performance, and security using services simulations and network virtualization. UFT Mobile supports continuous testing and drives continuous improvement and optimization by analyzing availability and performance of mobile application via production monitoring.

Micro Focus UFT Mobile is also known as Mobile Center, Micro Focus Mobile Center, HPE Mobile Center.

Micro Focus UFT Mobile Buyer's Guide

Download the Micro Focus UFT Mobile Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: February 2021

Micro Focus UFT Mobile Customers

John Lewis, NBrIX, HPE Technology Services, Neosecure, FEMSA CSC, Bajaj Allianz, TMNAS, Hexaware

Micro Focus UFT Mobile Video

Micro Focus UFT Mobile Archived Reviews (More than two years old)

it_user567801
IT Services Operations Director of OTE Group IT Service Center at Hellenic Telecommunications Organisation
Dec 26, 2016
It gives insight to the services and apps you have developed, enabling multi-platform and multi-site testing.

What other advice do I have?

I recommend Mobile Center because I believe that it is a solution that covers a gap in this area. I believe that HPE has a vision to invest in this area and invest in this service and this tool. I strongly believe that HPE is one of the main players in this area.
it_user101727
Program Manager - Performance Engineering at a media company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Aug 21, 2016
Within a year they were able to produce what it currently is, so they are moving in the right direction. They need to go beyond the HP world.

What other advice do I have?

Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, Perforce, Digital.ai and others in Mobile App Testing Tools. Updated: February 2021.
466,310 professionals have used our research since 2012.
it_user469167
Solution Architect at a tech company with 501-1,000 employees
Jul 12, 2016
it_user468171
QA Manager at TIAA-CREF
Jun 24, 2016
We can test different flavors of mobile devices. It could be better integrated with ALM.

What other advice do I have?

The big thing to speak to HPE about is what's next, because that's what's going to be important. I don't think the product as it is right now is going to sell itself, but it's really what are the next steps. I think a lot of people are still relatively new at testing the mobile app, so it's the next year or two that is going to be real important.
it_user461112
Sr. IT Manager, Software Quality Assurance at a insurance company with 10,001+ employees
Jun 14, 2016
Coupling automation with UFT and/or LeanFT led to more robust and faster testing of software releases.
it_user460407
Managing Director at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Jun 12, 2016
Strong integration with HPE tools (ALM, UFT, Sprinter and LeanFT) and integrates with non HPE tools.
it_user346803
Senior Consultant at a tech services company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Dec 14, 2015
We now have the ability to test our app on real devices instead of just on virtual devices. It's only currently supported on Linux and it'd be helpful to have a Windows Server version.
it_user290334
Test Leader with 1,001-5,000 employees
Sep 1, 2015
Being able to test different mobile apps at the same time, but connection errors have prevented us from completing setup.

Valuable Features

We're able to test different mobile apps at the same time with the defects gadget.

Improvements to My Organization

We've not set it up properly yet, so my experience is limited, but the ideas and possibilities that this tool has are incredibly useful.

Room for Improvement

Because of connection errors, we've haven't yet been able to set it up properly at my company.

Use of Solution

I've used it for one month.

Customer Service: We have a specific department that deals with customer service. Technical Support: We have a specific department that deals with technical support.