We primarily use the solution as security for our endpoints. It covers everything.
Microsoft 365 Defender OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is Microsoft 365 Defender?
Microsoft 365 Defender, part of Microsoft’s XDR solution, leverages the Microsoft 365 security portfolio to automatically analyze threat data across domains, building a complete picture of each attack in a single dashboard. With this breadth and depth of clarity defenders can now focus on critical threats and hunt for sophisticated breaches, trusting that the powerful automation in Microsoft 365 Defender detects and stops attacks anywhere in the kill chain and returns the organization to a secure state.
- Reduce signal noise by viewing prioritized incidents in a single dashboard.
- Use the automated investigation capabilities to spend less time on detection and response.
- Take care of routine and complex remediation with Microsoft 365 Defender by auto-healing affected assets.
- Hunt across all your data, leveraging your organizational knowledge with custom queries.
- Develop custom detection and response tools for long-term protection and improved security posture.
To learn more about our solution, ask questions, and share feedback, join our Microsoft 365 Defender Community.
Microsoft 365 Defender is also known as Microsoft Threat Protection, MS 365 Defender.
Download the Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021
Microsoft 365 Defender Video
What users are saying about Microsoft 365 Defender pricing:
- "The price could be better. Normally, the costs depend on the country you're located in for the license. When we were in the initial stage, we went with the E5 license they call premium standard. It cost us around $5.20 per month for four users."
- "The solutions price is fair for what they offer."
- "The price of the solution is high compared to others and we have lost some customers because of it."
Microsoft 365 Defender Reviews