MS
CEO at a tech vendor with 11-50 employees
Flexible, quick to deploy, and integrates well with the other Azure products

What is most valuable?

This solution is very flexible, and it's very compatible with the other Azure products.

What needs improvement?

The developer portal can be improved. There should be more resources available for the developers. Better integration with third-party products would helpful.

I have been using Microsoft Azure API Management for two years.

This is a stable product and we intend to continue using it in the future.

We have more than ten users and there are five developers.

The support for Azure is excellent and we are satisfied with it.

How was the initial

What needs improvement?

Better integration with third-party products would helpful.

I have been using Microsoft Azure API Management for two years.

This is a stable product and we intend to continue using it in the future.

We have more than ten users and there are five developers.

The support for Azure is excellent and we are satisfied with it.

The initial setup is very simple. It doesn't take longer than one or two hours to deploy.

A consultant assisted us with the deployment.

Vinayak Verlekar
Technology Architect Manager at ESB
Has good Active Directory Synchronization but the inbuilt policies need improvement

• "The Azure Active Directory Synchronization is quite good."
  • "They should improve the inbuilt policies that they have and that should properly create a deployment architecture as well."

What is most valuable?

The Azure Active Directory Synchronization is quite good.

What needs improvement?

We have been using Azure for about a year.

It is stable.

It is scalable.

The price could be lower.

What other advice do I have?

At the end of the day, all the products are one and the same, just that some of them have more features than others. That's all.

I would rate Azure a seven out of ten. Not a ten because I would like for them to improve on the number of policies it has inbuilt and for it to have better deployment architecture.

Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure API Management. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: October 2021.
542,823 professionals have used our research since 2012.
KH
System Analyst at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Simple to use and well integrated; an on-premise option would be helpful

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is to provide API mapping for our clients. We're a customer of Azure and I'm a system analyst.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of the solution is it's simplicity. It's easy to set up and is very well integrated with the Azure environment.

What needs improvement?

In terms of improvement, it would be helpful if they could develop an on-premises option.

I've been using this solution for one year.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this product a seven out of 10.

Private Cloud

Microsoft Azure

What is our primary use case?

What needs improvement?

I've been using this solution for one year.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this product a seven out of 10.

Private Cloud

Product Categories
API Management
Download our free Microsoft Azure API Management Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.