Microsoft Cloud App Security Overview
What is Microsoft Cloud App Security?
Microsoft Cloud App Security is a cloud access security broker (CASB) that provides multifunction visibility, control over data travel, and sophisticated analytics. With Microsoft Cloud App Security, you can:
- Manage, control, and audit apps to streamline cloud access security
- Mange your access to resources to discover shadow IT and understand your digital information estate
- Use real-time controls to enable threat protection on all the access points that touch your environment
To learn more about our solution, ask questions, and share feedback, join our Microsoft Security and Compliance Community.
Microsoft Cloud App Security is also known as MS Cloud App Security, MS Cloud App Security, MS Cloud App Security.
Download the Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Microsoft Cloud App Security Customers
Customers for Microsoft Cloud App Security include Accenture, St. Luke’s University Health Network, Ansell, and Nakilat.
Microsoft Cloud App Security Video
What users are saying about Microsoft Cloud App Security pricing:
- "Our clients normally use the Microsoft E1 licensing, which is renewed yearly."
- "This product is not expensive."
- "We have an educational licensing agreement. It's a customer agreement for multiple years."