MikroTik Routers and Switches Overview
MikroTik Routers and Switches is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Routers. It is most often compared to Cisco Enterprise Routers: MikroTik Routers and Switches vs Cisco Enterprise Routers
What is MikroTik Routers and Switches?The Made for Mikrotik program consists of two parts: "Mikrotik certified Integrators" and "Mikrotik certified Accessories". MikroTik Certified Accessories are made by Mikrotik approved companies, who make accessories specifically for MikroTik products. This includes RouterBOARD compatible cases, outdoor antennas and other products. MikroTik Certified Integrators are companies who make turnkey solutions based on Mikrotik RouterBOARD and RouterOS, their products include assembled CPE/AP devices, preinstalled Integrated antennas and Rackmount solutions assembled for and with RouterOS.
MikroTik Routers and Switches Buyer's Guide
Download the MikroTik Routers and Switches Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2021
MikroTik Routers and Switches CustomersABB, Boingo Wireless, JPL, HP, Allied Telesis, iPass, Mips Technologies, MicroAge, Matsushita, Telia, undp, WFP, NASA
MikroTik Routers and Switches Video
What users are saying about MikroTik Routers and Switches pricing:
- "There are not any external or hidden costs."
- "The pricing is very reasonable and is one of the main selling points for MikroTik devices."
- "There is no licensing fee in addition to the hardware, but we do pay an annual fee for support."
- "In our last project, we used two hundred units and the price was approximately 500 Shekels ($140 USD)."
- "MikroTik is very cost-effective and quite good for the price. It performs very well. For one of our customers, the existing setup comprises Cisco Catalyst switches, and it is about 10 to 15 years old. We're looking into upgrading in a cost-effective way to get the performance and yet still be at par with the quality and expectations that customers have from Cisco. Price-wise, Cisco is really expensive, and customers are expecting something different than Cisco so that they can save on IT costs. They don't have the same budget that they had before when they installed Cisco products. That's why they're looking for a solution that can provide performance and features without too much money or investment. We're looking at some alternative brands, such as NETGEAR and MikroTik, to support our proposal."
Learn what your peers think about MikroTik Routers and Switches. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,204 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 14 more MikroTik Routers and Switches Reviews