Mindjet Reviews

industry
rating
BillMiller
Nov 13 2017

What do you think of Mindjet?

What is our primary use case?: Managing project • What is most valuable?: The ability to execute programs from the map. The metadata map provides operational navigation to complete business processes. • How has it helped my organization?: Repetitive software operations work is easier to complete including running business intelligence reports etc. • What needs improvement?: The SQL based database connectivity and data access for analysis and reporting, both need some attention. • For how long have I used the solution?: We have been using the solution since version 5. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: None • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: We did not encounter any issues with stability. • What do I think...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Mindjet

Find out what your peers are saying about Mindjet, SAP, Microsoft and others in Enterprise Social Software.
305,473 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Mindjet Questions

Mindjet Projects By Members

Mindjet Consultants

What is Mindjet?

MindManager Enterprise combines mind mapping, diagram creation, and visual business and project planning tools with patented data integration and flexible sharing options. The result is improved enterprise communication and collaboration on key business initiatives.

Mindjet customers

Education Development Center Inc., Ekso Bionics, SensorLink, Dow Chemical Company, Consolidated Edison Company, Genencor

BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Enterprise Social Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Mindjet, SAP, Microsoft, and more!