Mojo Networks OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Mojo Networks is #12 ranked solution in top Wireless LAN tools. IT Central Station users give Mojo Networks an average rating of 8 out of 10. Mojo Networks is most commonly compared to Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN:Mojo Networks vs Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 41% of all views.
What is Mojo Networks?
Mojo is revolutionizing WiFi through the power of the cloud and open standards. We liberate networks from proprietary hardware and utilize the full power of the cloud to deliver cognitive WiFi: a self-driving network that makes things remarkably simple and reliable at massive scale. Mojo WiFi is not just secure itself but also secures your wired network and IT assets from wireless attacks. Mojo Network’s innovations provide superior WiFi experience, effortless troubleshooting and empowers IT with better user experiences, more options, and more velocity, all at much lower costs.

Mojo Networks is also known as Mojo Networks WLAN, AirTight Networks, AirTight, Mojo Aware.

Download the Wireless LAN Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Mojo Networks Customers
Robert Half, Yum Brands, Costco, AMC, NEC, Walsh University, JCT600, Region 6 Education Service Center, Universidad Alfonso X el Sabio, Santa Rosa County District Schools, Marysville Schools, Knob Noster Public Schools, Tao Group, Presidio Partners, Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp, Zurich, Hesperia Unified School District, Maine Medical Center
Mojo Networks Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Mojo Networks pricing:
  • "It requires a license and that's a recurring cost and that has a really high cheque value."
  • "We have a term that is renewed every three years."
  • "The price of the solution is too high for our country."

Mojo Networks Reviews

MB
Founder, Director at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Secure built-in wireless, stable, scalable, and has the best support

• "Mojo Networks (Arista WiFi) is extremely secure with WIPS, built-in wireless."
  • "The renewal costs that come with it are very expensive."

What is our primary use case?

Arista Wifi (Mojo) is a very security-centric Wi-Fi solution that is highly scalable.

How has it helped my organization?

I was an employee there, so this question doesn't apply.

What is most valuable?

Mojo now has been procured by Arista. Arista Wi-Fi is extremely secure with WIPS, built-in wireless. d

What needs improvement?

The renewal costs that come with it are very expensive.

Price is the only area that needs improvement.

I was in a technology commercial role. I worked in Mojo support for five years and another six years as a part of the sales team.

Mojo Networks (Arista) is a stable solution.

It's a scalable product.

I have deployed it right from an SMB to an extra-large enterprise. The largest deployment I've seen is approximately 200,000 devices.

Technical support is one of the best that you could come across.

There is no need for improvement with technical support.

The installation is easy, it is absolutely plug-and-play.

You don't need an expert to install it, any layman could easily do the installation.

200,000 devices were managed by a team of eight.

I implemented the solution myself as well as through partners

Arista Wifi (Mojo) is highly scalable with a single pane of glass for management. Troubleshooting capabilities and deep insights are praise worthy. Overall this means a reduced management efforts. This in itself helps you achieve a great ROI.

It's a very costly solution, but someone who values security would definitely look up to Mojo Networks (Arista Wi-Fi).

It requires a license and that's a recurring cost and that has a really high cheque value.

After using Mojo, I have evaluated HP Aruba. It was a really nice solution as well. They offer a lot of flexibility when it comes to deployment architecture. Depending upon the size of your network, you could choose different options. They have an instant DP, functionality or, architecture that becomes economical because it doesn't require a special controller.

At the same time, if you are deploying a large network, they have hardware controllers as well.

The only flipside for them is lack of functionality in Cloud managed wifi front. What I have seen is that the cloud-based Aruba Wi-Fi is not exactly as one would expect cloud Wi-Fi to be. I have seen Mist, which is now Juniper Mist, Cisco Meraki, and Arista Mojo, and when compared to the cloud offering of these competitors, it is the clinch in armor for Aruba.

However, the lifetime warranty that they offer makes their devices very attractive.

It's moderately priced, and at the same time, it offers a lifetime warranty, which makes it a preferred solution.

What other advice do I have?

On a technical level, I would rate this solution a 10 out of 10. But from the cost perspective, I would have to reduce the rating.

I would rate Mojo Networks an eight out of ten.

RW
CTO at JabJabGroup
Simple to install and use, offers good visibility, and the technical support is excellent

• "The features that I like the most are the visibility and the firewall, which is very good."
  • "The distribution can be improved, particularly in this part of the world."

What is our primary use case?

We are service providers and we implement service solutions for our clients. It's for office and workspace environments.

What is most valuable?

Mojo Networks offers many features. The features that I like the most are the visibility and the firewall, which is very good.

The navigator on the cloud interface is simple, and the installation is simple and straightforward as well.

The most important thing for us is the visibility in our applications.

What needs improvement?

The distribution can be improved, particularly in this part of the world. I would say that it is not on point.

We have been dealing with Mojo Networks for three years.

This solution is stable and we have not experienced any issues.

The technical support is excellent.

Previously, we have used Cisco. Cisco is more expensive and with Mojo, the interface is simple. The information is quick and in terms of configuration and troubleshooting, Mojo is easier.

I think that Mojo, Aerohive, and Extreme are the ones we primarily use.

The initial setup is simple and straightforward.

To deploy and set up an AP takes less than five minutes, regardless of the location. It's simple on the cloud interface.

Maintenance and support are things that we generally do ourselves. If it something beyond us then we have to contact the support team.

We have a term that is renewed every three years.

What other advice do I have?

At certain points, there are hardware updates and they send notifications before they do the updates.

I would recommend this solution to anyone who is interested in using it. I would suggest using Mojo before Cisco.

They have a firewall, web content filtering, and they have the HEP services. From a technical aspect, this is a good product.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Ruckus and others in Wireless LAN. Updated: November 2021.
552,695 professionals have used our research since 2012.
SureshSingh
Project Manager at BT Global Services AMEA
MSP
Simple to use with good stability and scalability

• "The stability of the solution has been good. We haven't had any issues."
  • "The solution is a bit pricier than Cisco."

What is our primary use case?

We're project managers. We get a request from a customer, and, per their request, we deploy the solution. We have an 800 or 8000 router that is used and we pair the modem with this.

What is most valuable?

The solution is always easy to use and deploy. The ease of use is one of the main reasons clients are moving from Cisco to Arista.

What needs improvement?

I'm not a technical person, so I can't speak to areas of improvement. We're also in the initial phase of deployment and therefore haven't used the solution for too long.

This is only the second or third project in which we have used this solution.

The stability of the solution has been good. We haven't had any issues.

The scalability is good and is even more scalable than Cisco. The router they send across is quite large.

We've reached out to technical support in the past and have been satisfied with their level of service. They're very quick to respond and very knowledgeable about the product.

We've also used Cisco. The main difference between the two is simplicity.

Mojo has less hardware and has and easy deployment. It's highly scalable as well. Plus, they make it easy to resolve issues.

The initial setup is straightforward. It takes about an hour to deploy. However, if a user has a larger site it might take longer. It is definitely faster than Cisco in terms of deployment times.

The solution is a bit pricier than Cisco.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model.

In terms of advice I'd share with others, I'd say that when deploying, teams should ensure they have technicians to help.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. We're still new to the solution and need time to explore it fully.

NT
Network Engineer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Scales well and offers good security with very good stability

• "The solution is very stable."
  • "The implementation could be simplified. Right now it's a bit complex."

What is most valuable?

The security is the most valuable aspect of the solution.

The solution is very stable.

The product scales well.

What needs improvement?

The implementation could be simplified. Right now it's a bit complex.

Technical support could be more helpful. They are lacking a bit in that regard.

I can't think of any specific features the solution is lacking at the moment. It's pretty well-rounded as a product.

I've been using the solution for almost two and a half years at this point.

The solution is very stable. We don't face any issues with its performance. It doesn't crash. There's no freezing. I don't recall bugs or glitches. It's reliable.

The solution scales well. If a company needs to scale the solution to suit the changing needs of their organization, they should be able to do so quite easily.

We tend to deal with a lot of enterprise-level clients, so the solution itself gets quite large.

While technical support is good, they could still improve upon their services.

The difficulty of the initial implementation varies. For AP installations, for example, it's bulkier and more on the side of complexity. Therefore, setups aren't always the most straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

We are partners. We have a business relationship with the product.

I'm more on the client-side. On a large scale, we tend to support a corporate network.

I'd recommend the solution.

Overall, I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. It does everything we need it to do, and it scales well. it's stable and offers good security. If technical support was better or if the implementation could be simplified, I'd give it full points.

Hybrid Cloud
Manager with self employed
Good security, but the price is excessive and the setup complex

What is most valuable?

The security is a valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The setup was complex. The price should be lowered. It is too high for our country.

We have used the solution for at least four years.

The initial setup was complex.

The price of the solution is too high for our country.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is deployed in our organization in a variety of ways.  I rate Mojo Networks as a seven out of ten.

What is most valuable?

The security is a valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

The setup was complex.

The price should be lowered. It is too high for our country.

We have used the solution for at least four years.

The initial setup was complex.

The price of the solution is too high for our country.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is deployed in our organization in a variety of ways.

I rate Mojo Networks as a seven out of ten.