Mojo Networks OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Mojo Networks is the #10 ranked solution in our list of top Wireless LAN tools. It is most often compared to Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN: Mojo Networks vs Cisco Meraki Wireless LAN

What is Mojo Networks?
Mojo is revolutionizing WiFi through the power of the cloud and open standards. We liberate networks from proprietary hardware and utilize the full power of the cloud to deliver cognitive WiFi: a self-driving network that makes things remarkably simple and reliable at massive scale. Mojo WiFi is not just secure itself but also secures your wired network and IT assets from wireless attacks. Mojo Network’s innovations provide superior WiFi experience, effortless troubleshooting and empowers IT with better user experiences, more options, and more velocity, all at much lower costs.

Mojo Networks is also known as Mojo Networks WLAN, AirTight Networks, AirTight, Mojo Aware.

Download the Wireless LAN Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021

Mojo Networks Customers
Robert Half, Yum Brands, Costco, AMC, NEC, Walsh University, JCT600, Region 6 Education Service Center, Universidad Alfonso X el Sabio, Santa Rosa County District Schools, Marysville Schools, Knob Noster Public Schools, Tao Group, Presidio Partners, Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp, Zurich, Hesperia Unified School District, Maine Medical Center
Mojo Networks Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Mojo Networks pricing:
  • "In Australian dollars, we buy it for five years at $1,200."
  • "It requires a license and that's a recurring cost and that has a really high cheque value."
  • "We have a term that is renewed every three years."

AlanTran
Director of Technical Services at CTM
We have more visibility which has improved our ability to troubleshoot much quicker

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is for corporate wifi, guest wifi, and wireless IPS. Mojo is a pure SaaS deployment

• "The fact that they are autonomous and can function even without access to the management panel is the most valuable aspect of this solution."
  • "The user interface needs improvement. It could be a little bit more user-friendly."

What other advice do I have?

My advice to someone considering this solution is to do a proof of concept and ensure that you have your maps planned out appropriately. The biggest lesson I learned from using this solution is that we have more visibility of the end to end wifi user experience compared to other products and that has improved our ability to troubleshoot a lot quicker. In terms of negative lessons, there aren't very many because I haven't come across any as yet in our use cases. I would rate Mojo as a nine out of ten.
Mayuresh Bhagwat
Founder, Director at Tres Infosol Pvt. Ltd.
Secure built-in wireless, stable, scalable, and has the best support

What is our primary use case?

Arista Wifi (Mojo) is a very security-centric Wi-Fi solution that is highly scalable.

• "Mojo Networks (Arista WiFi) is extremely secure with WIPS, built-in wireless."
  • "The renewal costs that come with it are very expensive."

What other advice do I have?

On a technical level, I would rate this solution a 10 out of 10. But from the cost perspective, I would have to reduce the rating. I would rate Mojo Networks an eight out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about Arista, Cisco, Ruckus and others in Wireless LAN. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.
RW
CTO at JabJabGroup
Simple to install and use, offers good visibility, and the technical support is excellent

What is our primary use case?

We are service providers and we implement service solutions for our clients. It's for office and workspace environments.

• "The features that I like the most are the visibility and the firewall, which is very good."
  • "The distribution can be improved, particularly in this part of the world."

What other advice do I have?

At certain points, there are hardware updates and they send notifications before they do the updates. I would recommend this solution to anyone who is interested in using it. I would suggest using Mojo before Cisco. They have a firewall, web content filtering, and they have the HEP services. From a technical aspect, this is a good product. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.
SureshSingh
Project Manager at BT Global Services AMEA
MSP
Simple to use with good stability and scalability

What is our primary use case?

We're project managers. We get a request from a customer, and, per their request, we deploy the solution. We have an 800 or 8000 router that is used and we pair the modem with this.

• "The stability of the solution has been good. We haven't had any issues."
  • "The solution is a bit pricier than Cisco."

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model. In terms of advice I'd share with others, I'd say that when deploying, teams should ensure they have technicians to help. I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. We're still new to the solution and need time to explore it fully.
NT
Network Engineer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Scales well and offers good security with very good stability

• "The solution is very stable."
  • "The implementation could be simplified. Right now it's a bit complex."

What other advice do I have?

We are partners. We have a business relationship with the product. I'm more on the client-side. On a large scale, we tend to support a corporate network. I'd recommend the solution. Overall, I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. It does everything we need it to do, and it scales well. it's stable and offers good security. If technical support was better or if the implementation could be simplified, I'd give it full points.