Motadata IT Service Management OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Motadata IT Service Management is #20 ranked solution in top IT Service Management (ITSM) tools. IT Central Station users give Motadata IT Service Management an average rating of 6 out of 10. Motadata IT Service Management is most commonly compared to Infraon Desk:Motadata IT Service Management vs Infraon Desk.
What is Motadata IT Service Management?

Our ITIL Compliant ITSM Tool organizes information, automates support workflow, eliminates manual/back-end complexities and encourages self-service for maximum productivity and superior user experience. The platform offers a modern interface, built-in templates and guides, instant universal search and meaningful insights that help your IT teams to work effectively and streamline IT service delivery.

The IT Service Management platform drastically reduces the number of incoming tickets, helps in creating a centralized knowledge base, eases the complexity of managing multiple assets, enables technicians to deploy patches remotely, complies to audit requirements and improves the performance of IT Service Desk.

In a nutshell, our ITSM tool offers a robust life-cycle that connects symptoms to their root cause and a comprehensive asset inventory that tracks and manages a wide range of assets. All of these powered by automation.

Motadata IT Service Management is also known as Motadata ITSM.

Download the IT Service Management (ITSM) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Motadata IT Service Management Customers

Satcom Infotech

Motadata IT Service Management Video

Motadata IT Service Management Reviews

KA
Technical Officer at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Responsive technical support and an easy initial setup but needs better asset management

• "The documentation for beginners is easily available online and very useful."
  • "We have noticed that sometimes we have a delay in action on technical support issues due to time differences."

What is our primary use case?

The solution was primarily used for request management for managing tickets. We can use the platform to make requests for issues that are IT-related. In addition to that, we have access to a change in management, or program management features.

How has it helped my organization?

The product has actually helped meet all of our IT required needs. It's able to help solve issues quickly. It has also helped us to monitor activities on location.

Due to this product, we've been able to improve our IT services and how we work. It's simplified our response towards issues in our environment.

What is most valuable?

The solution offers a very good service ops package.

The product allows us to resolve issues much faster.

The initial setup is very easy.

The documentation for beginners is easily available online and very useful.

The product has been very stable.

We have found that the scalability is excellent so far.

Technical support is quite responsive.

What needs improvement?

Asset management aspects of the solution need work. It's able to discover assets well and good, however, compared to other asset management solutions, it's a bit behind in fact-checking.

It's not very interactive. It's not very accepted by a lot of users. They should make it more user-friendly.

There could be more automation options.

I've used the solution for about a year at this point.

I haven't noted any stability issues. It's very reliable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze.

We have about 50 people using the solution with about 500 or more company visitors.

The solution is actually really scalable. It is dependent on the hardware's efficiency. The bigger the environment, the more the users, all you just need is the virtual machine.

Technical support is okay. They try to be very responsive. The minute you send an email, you get a response quickly. The only issue sometimes is a delay due to the time difference. Sometimes we have fixed the issue before they even review our email simply due to the timing of the event.

We did previously use a solution that was quite good. however, it was also very expensive. It was a Microsoft solution.

We found the initial setup to be surprisingly straightforward. It's not overly complex and difficult, and the ease of setup is a great selling point. We started to do it on our own as it was so straightforward.

There is a beginner's guide on their website which you can use. It's a very good toolbox and very useful.

Basically, all you need to do is start up your virtual machine inside or outside, put in some passwords, and run one or two commands as directed and it's up and ready to go. The only thing that may take a while is the configuration process. Otherwise, the deployment is relatively fast. In about two weeks it's completely done.

We have two or three people involved in the maintenance aspect of the product

We handled the implementation ourselves in-house as it's a fairly straightforward operation.

We have noted an ROI. We've noticed a 60% reduction in expenses since using this product, especially in relation to just taking into account the licensing fee.

The pricing is very reasonable and one of the main reasons we chose to use this solution.

I reviewed SysAid. One of the things that made me move away from SysAid was the fact that SysAid was just purely ITSM. We didn't have a very strong asset management IT solution. We didn't really look at other options.

What other advice do I have?

I am a systems administrator.

We're able to provide a cloud-hosted virtual machine where this is used. We can also set up an IP address to allow for access to the interface.

I'd rate the solution at a six out of ten. The only real downside is that sometimes, due to time differences, we can't get assistance exactly when we need it. They also need to improve their asset management.

If a company needs basic service management with a good, easy-to-understand environment, then they should consider using Motadata.

Download our free IT Service Management (ITSM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Motadata, EverestIMS, Serviceaide, and more!