AS
Content strategist at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
MSP
Works well with Salesforce and CRMs, scales well, and the support is good

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and we have been working with a couple of people that use this platform It is used for API integrations. It helps to integrate systems together, working towards modernizing your IT, and putting systems into the cloud.

What is most valuable?

Mule works very well with Salesforce and CRMs.

What needs improvement?

Better documentation, in particular with respect to the initial setup, would be helpful.

I have been using the Mule Anypoint Platform for more than a year.

This is absolutely a stable product. It is going to stay for a long time.

Mule is very scalable, and it is…

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

Mule works very well with Salesforce and CRMs.

What needs improvement?

I have been using the Mule Anypoint Platform for more than a year.

This is absolutely a stable product. It is going to stay for a long time.

Mule is very scalable, and it is one of the prime reasons we use it. It makes for better integration when you are scaling up.

We have been getting good support from the team at MuleSoft.

The installation requires some expertise and your resources need to be certified. It is not a typical solution, so you need to have some knowledge.

We are a consulting group and deploy and maintain this solution for our clients.

There are several of us and the company founder and CEO is a techie, so this is his line of business.

The license fees are a little bit expensive but you get a lot out of it. Mule is not the cheapest integration platform out there, but it deserves the price we are paying.

Private Cloud
SS
Solution Architect at a tech services company with 10,001+ employees
Quick implementation, offers a lot of out of the box templates, and it is a very mature product

• "I have found several things most valuable, including its very quick implementation that you can use a lot of out of the box templates, and lastly that it is a very mature product, especially in hybrid integration."
  • "An on-premise setup requires special skills and you need a lot of professional services."

What is our primary use case?

We provide the solution for the clients.

It's mainly used for hybrid integration solutions. Cloud to cloud and cloud to on-premises scenarios.

What is most valuable?

I have found several things most valuable, including its very quick implementation, that you can use a lot of out of the box templates, and lastly that it is a very mature product, especially in hybrid integration. It's easy to use.

What needs improvement?

Overall, I think they're keeping pace with the changes that are happening. I don't have any complaints about anything. They could just improve implementing the integration.

I would also like to see some kind of monetization of A-P-S. That's important.

I have been using Mule Anypoint Platform for three years.

It is a stable product.

In terms of scalability, it is easy to scale and expand. It has the capability to scale in regards to run time, as well.

The clients that we're working with are mostly medium to large and use it on a daily basis.

In terms of initial setup, if it is cloud based, it is very simple. If it is on-premise it is complex.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise anyone interested that you need to make sure you're using the right patents. I think that's important.

On a scale of one to ten, I would rate Mule Anypoint Platform an eight.

Hybrid Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Mule Anypoint Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: November 2021.
552,305 professionals have used our research since 2012.
JH
IT Director - Data and Analytics at a mining and metals company with 10,001+ employees
A pretty good product that can be used from a small project to a large project

What is our primary use case?

I used it in my previous company. We were using it to build a middleware layer to connect a lot of systems together. Oracle and Salesforce were the two primary systems that were being done. We were building it out so that we could hook in any of the ERP systems that we had at that company. So, the use case was to be able to connect systems and do process integration across multiple ERP systems.

What is most valuable?

Overall, it is a pretty good product. It is also very scalable.

What is our primary use case?

What is most valuable?

Overall, it is a pretty good product. It is also very scalable.

What needs improvement?

Its documentation needed a little bit of work to make it more usable. It is a platform that is used mainly by developers and other people for connecting systems. Its documentation was confusing in some areas and was not very helpful in other areas. I had to go to a consultant to get some work done, which ideally shouldn't be required.

It is very scalable. It can be used from a small project to a large project.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Mule Anypoint Platform an eight out of ten.

Sreeram MC
R&DS IT EL - Digital at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
Reliable, good support system, and integrates well

What is our primary use case?

We use the Mule Anypoint Platform for various integrations as a platform.

What is most valuable?

Mule Anypoint Platform is our preferred platform for integration.

What needs improvement?

Mule Anypoint Platform could improve by having more up-to-date adapters to do work in a digital space.

I have been using the Mule Anypoint Platform for approximately one year.

The solution is stable.

When there is a high velocity the solution could improve the scalability.

What is our primary use case?

We use the Mule Anypoint Platform for various integrations as a platform.

What is most valuable?

Mule Anypoint Platform is our preferred platform for integration.

What needs improvement?

I have been using the Mule Anypoint Platform for approximately one year.

The solution is stable.

When there is a high velocity the solution could improve the scalability.

We have a good support system with the Mule Anypoint Platform technical team. We have a dedicated support contact that works very hard.

The integration could be made easier. Integration strategy is very important, it is not a one size fits all process.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. Having good architecture is important.

We are satisfied with the solution.

I rate Mule Anypoint Platform an eight out of ten.

Private Cloud
Download our free Mule Anypoint Platform Report and get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions.