MyEasyISO OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is MyEasyISO?
With MyEasyISO you have everything you need for all of your management systems, and with our offices in USA, Australia, UAE, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Africa and Saudi Arabia you can be certain that any problems you may encounter will be addressed locally by professionals near you. MyEasyISO is your local experts in implementing management systems, and we are here to help. Use the fully integrated software within MyEasyISO to implement and maintain the following management system processes: Quality management system to ISO 9001 Environmental management system to ISO 14001 Occupational health & safety management system to OHSAS 18001 Food safety management system to ISO 22000 MyEasyISO takes the worry out of management system implementation by ensuring that you have all the necessary process elements for each management system you wish to implement in one easy to access place. Contact us now for information, advice on implementation, or a quote for the software required to suit the needs of your unique company requirements.
MyEasyISO Customers
Achievement Technologies, GenX Solutions LLC, Shanghai Global PLC, Sun Impex LLC
MyEasyISO Video

Archived MyEasyISO Reviews (more than two years old)

Director - Business Excellence at a manufacturing company
The purchase, sales, quality and operations modules offered a template-free ISO system.

What is most valuable?

Our ISO implementation has simplified to a great extent after we deployed MyEasyISO. We have been certified for last three years and MyEasyISO ensured we were more productive and efficient in our compliance by reducing amount of paper work we were required to maintain.

MyEasyISO was good in terms of the level of automation it offered and also the support we received during initial signup and post-purchase. They also offered us a dedicated ISO consultant to help us get the best out of the system and provide assistance at all stages.

We loved the Non-Conformance Module, Risk Module, Internal Audit Module and Customer Complaints Module. Also, the purchase, sales, quality and operations modules offered a kind of template-free ISO system and ensured we were ready for all of our ISO audits on a real-time basis.

We are going to use MyEasyISO even for our group companies next month as they are offering an attractive pricing plan for our multiple subscriptions and also a free ISO consulting option. Recommended for all companies.

How has it helped my organization?

• ISO documentation
  • Readiness for audit
  • User involvement and value addition

We loved the HR, purchase and non-conformance modules.

What needs improvement?

The Risk Module can be improved with more visual representation.

I have used it for five months.

We did not really encounter any deployment issues, except if French language support can be made available.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues. We had four users when we started. Now, there are almost 35 users using it daily.

Customer service is great; always prompt and providing exceptional solutions.

Technical support is great. I was amazed that the technical support team at MyEasyISO are actually ISO consultants themselves.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup was quick and easy.

Our ISO consultant helped us implement MyEasyISO. She suggested that we go through this.

Senior Manager at a logistics company
The ISO 9001 QMS and HSE modules are valuable. Deviation management, risk management and internal audit management has improved.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the ISO 9001 QMS Module and the HSE Module covering the ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 standards.

How has it helped my organization?

It enabled us to define our processes in a more structured manner. It also ensured that we had our objectives and KPIs defined, planned and tracked regularly. Our deviation management, risk management and internal audit management improved drastically after we deployed MyEasyISO.

What needs improvement?

The risk management module with respect to OHSAS 18001 can be improved with a library of predefined hazards and risks.

I have used it for eight months.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is excellent; always available through chat, phone and Skype.

Technical support is excellent.

We previously used different solutions.They were very complicated and expensive. MyEasyISO is almost four times less expensive with many more features.

Initial setup was simple and easy.

An in-house team implemented it.

Product Categories