Nagios XI Overview
What is Nagios XI?
Nagios XI provides monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics, and network infrastructure. Hundreds of third-party addons provide for monitoring of virtually all in-house and external applications, services, and systems.
Nagios XI Buyer's Guide
Download the Nagios XI Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: April 2021
Nagios XI Customers
Nagios has over one million users globally, including AOL, DHL, McAfee, MCI, MTV, Yahoo!, Universal, Toshiba, Sony, Siemens, and JPMorgan Chase.
Nagios XI Video
What users are saying about Nagios XI pricing:
- "The pricing is high with separate licensing for the product and support."
- "This solution is very expensive, at approximately $5,000 USD when I purchased it, which is why I haven't upgraded my version in several years."
- "Nagios Core does not have any payment, but Nagios XI requires payment for the license."
- "The licensing fees for this solution are approximately $3,000 USD per year."
- "We are using the free version of this solution."