NAVEX Global OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

What is NAVEX Global?

NAVEX Global’s integrated suite of proven ethics and compliance software, training and services equips organizations to identify and contain compliance risks and threats. Whether you need one solution or our full suite, our flexible, scalable solutions make ethics and compliance programs more effective—and easier to manage and measure.

More than 12,500 clients—including 95 of the Fortune 100—around the world trust us to power their ethics & compliance programs.

Top 10 Ethics & Compliance Predictions & Recommendations for 2016

Training: NAVEX Engage Online Compliance Training Video, Course Library

Visit: Navexglobal.com

NAVEX Global Customers

Toyota, Delta, Cedars-Sinai, Coca-Cola, Equifax, Cisco, Yahoo!, Jamba Juice, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Auburn University, NEC, Fleet Laboratories, AVAYA, Del Taco, Valero, OCWEN, Samaritan Health Services, Levi Strauss & Co, Telus

NAVEX Global Video

Archived NAVEX Global Reviews (more than two years old)

-- at a healthcare company

What is our primary use case?

We use this for all of our main policies as well as to keep track for our federal requirements.  We also use it for annual orientation and competencies.

How has it helped my organization?

8/28/17 - The fact that we do not have to track down 1200 staff, on 3 shifts has helped tremendously. The majority of compliance has been completed in a timely fashion.

What is most valuable?

The streamlined process of getting policies out to all staff in a quick efficient manner has been most valuable. The Mark as Read attestations have helped in numerous ways. We are also actively using the product to complete annual competencies on staff as well.

What needs improvement?

Currently we have monthly competencies that the 2 Staff Development Departments would initiate by a manual paper process and have to track staff down for all 3 shifts. Since we have started placing these items on Policytech, we have had a much better compliance rate as the staff are able to do it and it automatically records responses and results. Staff either read a document or view a powerpoint and then have a survey to answer, they have to receive a passing grade and if they pass they then receive the competency for that specific training. What we would like to add would be to be able to have Templates for certificates as we have different types of programs that have specific required documentation on the certificates, currently the certificates are one size fits all and that doesn’t work for us. So we are running a weekly report and manually send staff certificates.

Another area is tracking Writer, Reviewer, and Approver statuses.

No issues. 8/28/17 - Minor issues usually fixed within a reasonable time frame.

Not as yet.

The support is always there, would like it to be 24/7, since we are a hospital, however the daytime hours are acceptable.

Technical support is only a phone call away and the techs are usually the same people. Only thing I would try to change is to add more hours to tech support, since we are a 24/7 operation.

No, it was previously all manual. As of today (3/27/17) I still have quite a few manual manuals to switch over to the system, however I have over 1,100 documents in process online. 8/28/17 - I now have over 1,350 documents online. With quite a few to go.

It was pretty straightforward with quite a bit of planning ahead. As I am using the product I would like to add certain features, and remove others. The Navex Global Team has been supportive with us, although again we are manipulating to do other things that it wasn’t meant for.

It would be in your best interest to talk to someone who has completed this process outside of the Navex Global realm, so that you can further plan everything out. With all of the training and such I do wish I had made some different choices. 8/28/17 - This still stands; again even with the help of Navex Global there are other things that that we would like the system to do. We are able to submit enhancements.

In-House

Our return is that we are able to save on overtime costs but not having staff come in on off shifts to complete mandatory training.  The staff are able to complete the training at their leisure and we can hold the Dept Manager accountable for there own staff.

We have it hosted onsite, however the mobile aspect of the software is very interesting and unavailable to us. I would definitely think that this should be considered.

There weren’t any really out there, and our sister hospital was already using this product.

What other advice do I have?

Absolutely purchase it, but you do need to have a plan of attack ahead. Talk to people who have it to get their support. 8/28/17 - Still hoping for some sort of User Group to discuss ideas and options with. Definitely an asset to our facility.

it_user594657
Paramedic/Caas Coordinator/ Command Officer
Provides the ability to access documents and policies from mobile devices, computers, and remote locations.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features include:

• Ability to access our documents from mobile devices, computers, or anywhere else from a remote location.
  • Ability to access our policies from mobile devices, computers, or anywhere else from a remote location.
  • Reduced the need to have paper policies that some would be updated. We would have to provide those to all of our employees and we would provide the updated sheets, but they wouldn't update their own books.

There are also multiple benefits:

• Accessing policies.
  • Accuracy of policies.
  • Viewing policies that need to be in place.

How has it helped my organization?

It has given us the ability to see the actual policies the way that they were intended to be written and utilized. We are an accredited agency, ambulance service, and so it gave us a lot of credibility with our policies with that accreditation agency. It really cut back on the policy management workload.

What needs improvement?

• Recent product update led to confusion.
  • Need to adapt the product for less computer-literate and older users.
  • Ambulance staff often cannot afford time to learn or re-learn systems.
  • Try to minimize product updates.
  • Reduce the price.

We have used it for approximately a year.

I did not encounter any stability issues from the policy tech end. It's been more connectivity issues with our own IT department. The only problems we have encountered have been at our end and not the NAVEX Global end.

We have not encountered any scalability issues. We are using it with three different agencies and we've got a parent company that was involved in the purchase of the product. We've got 275 employees on the system and we've inputted probably close to 1000 different policies and haven't noticed any problem at all. You can actually get so much information in there that anybody who's required to read all of it may have trouble reading it all. It gave us a very broad platform upon which to put our policies. We've got not only policies and procedures, but multiple different HR administrative policies. I uploaded our medical protocols on it to where they would be accessible 24/7 to crews that might need them. To summarize, we've encountered absolutely no issues with loading too much information into it.

I would give technical support a ranking of 10. Even when we have had issues, I have contacted them and they were able to determine fairly quickly that the problem was not on their end but on our end. This pointed me in the right direction and gave me the information that I needed to get our people to do what was required.

We did use a previous solution before I was the one that was pushed for NAVEX Global. We used a paper system and it was very difficult. We also tried to build our own computerized system and had to manually load just one agency data into 27 different computers. This is before you begin to think of updates. where you have to send somebody out to manually update it all.

This product, unlike others, doesn't just lose the old policies, once you insert a new one, or update them. It actually archives the old ones and that's a very important part of our accreditation process, and one that we didn't have before. It used to take me about a year or 14 months to perform the entire accreditation from start to finish and a big part of that is the policies and procedures. I was able to reduce that to about seven months and it literally saved hundreds of hours of work.

Initial setup was a little complicated. On a scale of 1 to 10 for complexity, I'd give it a 6. I'm over 50 years old and learning computers, and I sometimes still struggle with the setup maybe because I don't get in there and use it as much.

Initially, the learning curve was a little bit high, but then once I got all the policies and we started uploading them, it was fine. Now that I've backed off from that, I'm just monitoring and once in a while updating a policy, I have to go back and think about what I'm doing again before I can get that policy loaded. It could be an easier setup, but there's so much information that goes into setting up one policy and you want to get it right so you just have to stop and think about it. If I can do it, anybody can.

I don't know if they really could make it easier now. It's not easy, but I'm not certain it's supposed to be. There's so much information that has to be there that it's more difficult in my head than it is to use the program. It's pretty straightforward once you start looking at it.

I figured it takes me roughly 2400 hours to do the accreditations. It probably cut at least 700 of those hours out of there. That is a big cost saving.

I know that my superiors are looking at a product that's maybe cheaper because the pricing was fairly expensive. But I convinced them that the product was shortening the number of man hours to get those policies out in a proper format. Keeping management on board may be a little difficult. In the healthcare sector, cutting costs is always the order and it would be easy for them to cut this product. On the other hand, it will make my job much harder with all that entails.

Before choosing, there were four different options that I was looking at. Going through all the tutorials and talking with the salespeople, really sold me on NAVEX Global because I thought they were the gold standard for that type of policy format. I understand that there are competitors where, every once in a while, somebody will do it bigger and better. As long as they keep up with these competitors and put out a good product, I don't think they'll have any problems selling it, as it is so much more comprehensive than competing products.

What other advice do I have?

• Do your research.
  • Find out what exactly you want the product to do.
  • Find out how many man-hours you can save by going with a system like this.
  • What really sells it more than anything is the number of hours, especially for my accreditation needs.

In addition, you get a decrease in liability because everybody knows the policies and you don't end up with confusion on people not knowing how to do their jobs or having old information rather than the new information as things change. It's not just healthcare that changes.

This product really helps with change and makes transition a lot easier, and facilitates training new employees where you can just send them right off to a computer program and have them read current policies that you know are current so there's no question from new employees about what's expected of them and their jobs.

it_user560925
Ombudsman | Dispute Resolution Program | U.S. at a energy/utilities company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Employees can submit concerns anonymously.

What is most valuable?

I like the notifications piece. It keeps you from having to go into the system unnecessarily. It’s nice to receive notifications of new cases. It's pretty easy to work with.

How has it helped my organization?

Employees sometimes need multiple avenues for expressing their concerns. Sometimes, they're just not comfortable allowing people to know who they are. I like the anonymous feature on behalf of the employees. They can still submit a concern, or tell us that there is something that we need to look out for, and not necessarily reveal who they are.

I don't use it as often as I used to. My line of business has changed over the years. There are two technologies: One that they use as an ethics hotline for their entire workforce. The other is one under the program that I manage, which is separate from the company.

Most of my people just call me directly or e-mail me directly without using the toll-free number that ties into NAVEX. I don't use it as frequently as I used to. Now I use something more specific. I probably use it once over the course of a month or two. It depends.

What needs improvement?

The one thing that I noticed was, it times out sometimes. Maybe that's a feature that they might have already fixed.

When you're in HR, or doing what I do, sometimes you're in the middle of inputting data. There is a lot of work, and it includes a lot of language. If you need to step away, it can time out, and you can lose all of that information.

When that happens, you have to start all over again. This can only be prevented if you start working in Word, or in some other program where you can just copy and paste. That was one thing that concerned me.

When the solution doesn’t save data, this is connected to the scalability. I would like to see more room for it to be customized. There's some room, but it isn’t enough room for me to be able to customize it to my program.

I need, for my particular program, to make more customized areas, and NAVEX really can’t do that.

I needed it to expand itself a little bit more as a database, and I couldn't do it. It would have been a great place to capture some data. I had to resort to other measures.

I've used it for about six years.

There has been no crashing at all.

There have been no scalability issues. You can upload as much as you need to upload, in terms of documents. I've never experienced it crashing due to the amount data and/or the large files. I never experienced anything like that.

I would rate technical support with a 9 out of 10.

My implementation person was wonderful. He really was great. He made sure that I understood exactly what was happening. He sent me details through e-mail. He was always very responsive when I had questions.

When I was setting up the hotline, not the company's hotline, but my separate hotline, it was not too complex. Maybe he just did a really great job for me, but I don't feel like it was too complex.

What other advice do I have?

The company is always timely. They always have good suggestions, and they always have quick fixes for me. My experience has always been great.

For others looking for a solution, it depends on the company and the company's needs. This solution has been a good fit for the program that I manage, and it looks like it's a good fit for the company.

it_user550065
Director of Compliance at a healthcare company with 501-1,000 employees
Manages our policies and makes them available in one accessible location. The installation was pretty complex.

What is most valuable?

The valuable feature is just the policy management. I don't know that we do anything particularly innovative with the policy technology. We just use it to manage our policies and make sure that they're being attended to.

How has it helped my organization?

It has made all the policies available in one accessible location for people to use them.

What needs improvement?

We get a huge amount of complaints from users about the email system. They get lots and lots of emails, and they don’t necessarily have a good way to manage them.

Sometimes we have challenges with the way it needs to be set up so that certain people are required to do certain things. This can sometimes be a bit complicated. Trying to make it more intuitive would be helpful as well.

We have been using this solution for about a year and a half.

There have been no stability issues.

There have been no scalability issues.

In general, the technical support is pretty good. They're not always super quick at getting back to us, but they do eventually. They were able to help us in the end.

We didn't have any system like this before. We just had Windows folders. This was a big step for us.

The installation was pretty complex. There was just a lot to think about in terms of how we wanted to set the system up. It is not always the most intuitive. It is just a pretty complicated solution by nature.

What other advice do I have?

The setup is really important. It is important to take that time to do it correctly. In the end, it's been a pretty good solution for us.

it_user560220
Associate Director Internal Audit at a university with 10,001+ employees
Enables employees to make hotline complaints anonymously.

What is most valuable?

We are using the case management and that's pretty much the only feature we are using right now.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution gives an opportunity for anonymous hotline complaints. Before the solution, the complaints came directly to the internal audit, and we knew who made the calls. This way, they can be totally anonymous. Our volume of complaints has gone up. People are more comfortable with being anonymous.

What needs improvement?

I don't have too much to say about improvements. We have only had 22 cases so far. That is not a huge amount.

We are still trying to get used to the solution and trying to navigate around. Most of the problems that we have are from our own internal errors. We’re getting used to that. I haven't really identified anything yet that's a problem for us.

We had some problems in middle of July, when we stopped getting our email notifications. We talked to technical support and no one could figure out what was causing the problem. We just reinstalled everything on both sides and it worked.

We never did determine if it was a problem on our side or with NAVEX. We were both switching software at the time. It hasn't happened since, so it hard to say which side caused it. We never did figure out what caused it. It just fixed itself.

We had a crash, but I don’t think it was due to the scalability. We didn't have the volume to cause it to crash.

I would like technical support to get back to us a little more promptly. They weren't bad. It was a day and a half when they got back to us. We are both in the same time zone. Availability can sometimes be an issue, but it is not bad. I would give technical support a rating of 9 out of 10.

I was involved in the installation and it was pretty straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

Be certain about how you want to use it and what processes you want to follow on your own side. That will help design the product to best meet your needs.

it_user540423
Policy Project Manager at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Gives us a good foundation for the whole process of policies.

What is most valuable?

My role is to facilitate policy management for the organization. We have two Policy Project Managers and our role is to enable consolidation, process and training for the policy management system. PolicyTech provides a good foundation for our work.

Previously work was done manually. PolicyTech provides the tools needed across our health care organization as we provide a consistent process.

How has it helped my organization?

It's a nice product and it really helps process. I think PolicyTech provides a lot of guidance in how to use the product.

What needs improvement?

We're using a lot of pieces of PolicyTech right now, but there are still things we haven't done yet. We're still learning and growing with it.

Truthfully, the hardest part is that there are some little setup things that need to be done before people can actually use PolicyTech. One is what’s called the Word Module plugin. I would say that's a little bit of a challenge sometimes.

They have good videos now, but I would like to see videos for more advanced training. I've actually talked to them about it. Their videos have improved. Sometimes you want more advanced training and I think that they could provide that in videos.

I have personally been using PolicyTech for a little over a year.

The company has been using it for a little bit longer. It was purchased and then there was an expansion of the organization. Beaumont Health has been using PolicyTech for over a year

Stability’s not too bad; once in a while we have issues. They usually do alert you too, which I like.

When there is downtime, they let you know with notice, so we can let our users know, but there hasn’t been anything completely out of the ordinary.

I worked with a lot of applications, so I understand that sometimes things happen.

I see it meeting the needs of the organization moving forward. We're working on consolidating policies across eight different hospitals and we're really working towards one source of truth. So far, it is meeting our needs. We know it's a journey. We're not going to do this all in a day, but so far so good.

Technical support is great. I think that's one of the top things. My co-worker and I cannot complain about the support. They're very helpful. We don't usually have to be waiting on hold. We've talked to them enough about different questions and issues, but we seem to get the same group of people assisting us.

PolicyTech is the first solution like this for policies that's been used.

When you're setting up a user, there are things that we have to do to make sure that they can work within the product. There are suggestions such as, you really should be at Internet Explorer 11 and you do need this Word Module plugin. Truthfully, it’s some of those things that are not under our control and there is that plugin that is upgraded periodically. It's hard to keep up sometimes with the upgrades. That may be the biggest challenge; not insurmountable, but a little challenging.

We have a set number of concurrent licenses. I don't know how it compares to other products like this.

it_user540432
Owner at a tech consulting company with 51-200 employees
It’s web based, they're constantly upgrading it and it meets our requirements.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are that it’s web based, they're constantly upgrading it and it meets the requirements.

How has it helped my organization?

It's a document control system. It stores our documents. They're available on everybody's computers.

What needs improvement?

The reporting functions are terrible. They're not very user friendly. There are also implementation support issues, as I’ve mentioned elsewhere. Those are a few things.

The other thing is, and I'm not sure that there's a lot they can do about it, but the interaction between the product and Microsoft 2013 with PDF it's difficult. I know they're working with Microsoft. I know they're working with Adobe to try to smooth over some of those things, but I really don't know that there's anything they can do. It just makes life a little bit complicated. That's just something on my mind. It's something you have to expect with this kind of product that interacts with that other software that they have no control over.

I have been using PolicyTech since 2007, almost nine-and-a-half years. This review is specifically for PolicyTech. I’m not familiar with any other NAVEX Global products.

We've had some stability issues. They're not insurmountable. I know they're working on them. When you're editing, sometimes it'll crash and you'll have to start over.

It's pretty much unlimited in terms of growth.

Technical support is excellent. They have excellent technical support. They're very responsive. They are always there and available on the phone. They always know what they're saying. They'll always find a way to help you.

We didn't have a previous solution. We were just using folders on Windows Explorer. The reason that we switched or that we decided to use this one was because it was web based. It was easy implement, it was very fast to implement and it's cheap.

Initial setup was pretty straightforward. It's time consuming, but it's straightforward.

I don't remember which other options we evaluated, but some of them were enterprise solutions. It would have involved the corporate information services group. That would have taken a lot more time and they were much more expensive.

What other advice do I have?

One other thing that is not that great about PolicyTech is their implementation support. They basically just tell you what the features are, as opposed to helping you figure out how you need to implement it. Our company has several locations and I've actually helped the other locations do the implementation because PolicyTech was really no help there. My advice would be, as part of implementation, not to call the tech support.

it_user540492
Executive Director at a non-profit with 501-1,000 employees
It allows for a workflow process for development, approval, and review of policies.

What is most valuable?

We use the PolicyTech solution for our agency's policies and procedures. Their solution allows for a workflow process for development of policies, approval of policies, and review of policies. That's the key. Then, distribution of policies: it distributes policies very quickly and allows us to monitor staff reading those policies and we're able to test the staff’s knowledge related to those particular policies.

The other key thing is that when it comes to compliance, we're able to run reports to show that staff were aware of the particular policies and test it on knowledge when those questions come up.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved the way my organization functions in a couple of different ways. One is when a process problem occurs. Sometimes, prior to the solution, the knee-jerk reaction would be to write a memorandum or write a policy and distribute it among departments. You never had assurance that anybody read it or that anybody understood it. In this particular situation, you see a problem, you do analysis, do you come up with a solution, a new process or tweaking of a process. You go through the workflow with PolicyTech. Then, it will automatically distribute your recommendation to other stakeholders in that process. They get a chance to look at it. They can edit it and give feedback, or approve it. Once approved, you're able to direct who that gets distributed to and if there are any knowledge tests that are necessarily in order to assure full comprehension of that.

It depends on the complexity, but within a matter of an hour or two, you can draft a new process, get it reviewed, and get it distributed for managers and staff members to review and understand the new process. It's really accelerated the process for our staff, understanding what our standard operating procedures are. It is then clearer to the staff what's then being expected of them.

Our policies and procedures are living documents that staff reference and look at every day in big part because the PolicyTech solution actively encourages engagement. They get daily emails related to policies that are waiting to be read. It's an active engagement process throughout the year, instead of an annual policy review or an isolated person drafting a policy.

What needs improvement?

It's really been a good solution. Maybe the only thing with room for improvement is the reports. We pull reports on a weekly basis. Each department does a report; compliance measures and efficiency measures. We do pull reports out of PolicyTech as part of our quality measures. I think it would be helpful if we could subscribe to a report; we set up a report and then it would automatically be emailed to a particular person. Instead of having to go in weekly to generate a report, it would automatically send us an updated report; scheduled reports. I think something like that would be helpful, but that's really probably a minor thing. Ultimately, probably my one recommendation would be that.

I think I’ve been using it for eight years.

We have many software solutions in our business process. PolicyTech has probably been the most reliable solution we have. We've not seen any errors. If there has been anything, it's been very quickly resolved. It's been the most stable solution over the last eight years, compared to any other information technology solution we've had.

We've not seen any problem with scalability. We've grown probably about 10 fold over the last eight years. The PolicyTech solution has grown right along with us. It's been very scalable. We've not run into any problems with that. It's definitely grown right with us.

When we've needed support, their tech support has been outstanding. They've been available. If there's an upgrade, they've done hand holding with us to get the upgrade onto our servers. I couldn't ask for more when it comes to customer service.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate technical support a 10. They've been very knowledgeable and they've been responsive. I really have nothing but positive things to say. We've never had a negative tech support encounter. I can't say that for all solutions, but for PolicyTech, it's been nothing but positive.

We actually were working with PolicyTech even before NAVEX purchased it. Prior to this, we were using paper-based solutions. PolicyTech was the first information technology solution that we used for policies and standard operating procedures. We looked at other solutions, but nothing was as comprehensive as PolicyTech offered when it came to encouraging employee engagement. That's really what we wanted.

We wanted a solution that would promote employee engagement with those policies, either suggesting revision, suggesting policy improvements, and also a way to ensure or help with knowledge building. PolicyTech was really the only one that had those kinds of tools with the daily emails and the reports and the knowledge-based testing. It has pretty sophisticated testing that other solutions just didn't have.

Initial setup was very straightforward. We are a medium-sized non-profit. The tech support from PolicyTech was very helpful in doing any hand holding that was needed to get a successful installation. We didn't run into any sort of barriers at all there.

What other advice do I have?

We have found that hosting the solution in our own servers made more sense for us. They do have hosting solutions, where you can use software as the servers but for us, hosting in our own servers made more sense to us right now, for our agency.
We have shared this solution with others in our industry. They've seen the benefit. The feedback we get from our industry partners is that this can be a helpful solution to them. We've had other industry partners that have brought on PolicyTech to partner with them for their standard operating procedures.

I've been using it for eight years and I can barely come up with something to recommend for them to change. When we get our employee surveys, one thing that's always marked with the highest grade is they knew what was expected of them. While we don't just rely on PolicyTech to build staff knowledge, it reinforces our staff training and our staff development activities. PolicyTech has been a big piece of that. It's been a great partner technology for us.

Quality Improvement Director at a healthcare company with 51-200 employees
I like the ability to upload documents into files, the automated clearance process and that it's an intuitive solution.

What is most valuable?

• The accountability of staff compliance with reading policies/procedures
  • The automated clearance process
  • Easy storage of policies and procedures
  • Using a template to standardize the content and formatting of our P/P
  • Search function
  • The ability to upload documents into files

What needs improvement?

Uploading PDF’s is more time consuming and you have to go in and out of multiple screens/functions.

If I want to upload a completed contract, for example, into a category, I have to click on system setting, document setup, import documents, upload the document, wait for the email message to come in that it’s completed the task, then open the document to do the properties wizard to save it in the category I want. Only DCA’s have this capability.

I’m trying to convince users that it is cleaner to save the signed version in policytech, where you can set an automated reminder to review the document (annually, e.g.), then to simply scan it and save it on a shared drive. Because there are so many steps to getting the document where you want, and it’s not really intuitive to the end user how to use this process, I’m stuck being the only one to manage this process.

When setting up Policytech initially, the trainer on the videos used the example of creating categories for things such as completed contracts; that’s what gave me the idea. Great concept but very time consuming.

5 years between my current employer and as an employee at the State of Nevada.

No problems.

No problems.

10/10

No. I administered the staff at the State of Nevada who completed the informal bidding process of three different products in this line. At that time, PolicyTech stood out as a superior product. I have not researched competition since that time.

Straightforward

Worth every penny. Not a critical business process worth skimping on; its impact when fully introduced and utilized is incomparable.

The organization used the shared drive but there were so many versions of documents spread throughout so many different folders and no way to determine which staff had read what.

What other advice do I have?

This is a very intuitive software program. As with any new product, you need your champion(s), starting with administration, and the set up takes time but is smooth and logical. We didn’t have enough policies and procedures for our organization so converting old documents was not as time consuming as it may be for well-established organizations with many documents. Regardless, very worth it in the long run.

it_user528924
Administrative Assistant at a university with 1,001-5,000 employees
Allows us to prepare reports in the form of Excel spreadsheets, graphics and data based on specific periods of time.

Valuable Features

Allowing the input of investigation cases, the ability to track information and to compile data. It allows us to prepare detailed reports for different levels of the organization in the form of Excel spreadsheets, graphics, percentages of descriptive reports daily, monthly, yearly and number of cases per those periods. It gives the option to separate the cases by descriptions of each type case and/or by allegations only.

Improvements to My Organization

In addition to the ongoing process of receiving reports from the organization when anonymous callers would make reports through the hotline, we easily complete an Intake Form with the information received from NAVEX, prepare a file, review for either our office to investigate or if it is to be referred to another department or division. If referred out then we enter an assigned case number, confirm having the accurate file and update this by noting it in Global Compliance.

Room for Improvement

There is an area on the “New Case” screen that I have reported a while back that when we click the drop down boxy to select state, then onto select the city, the state selection selected is deselected, it’s selected again and the city is deselected but after a couple of selections with it only in that area it does maintain the selection. Otherwise, there's so much that I still need to learn, so I can’t say what else could be improved.

Use of Solution

Four to five years.

Nothing more than what I mentioned earlier.

My experience is that they are professional and always ready to assist as best as possible. Each has demonstrated such genuine customer service! Customer Service Training could possibly be an additional tool developed by NAVEX.

It’s been a very long time since we had to call. When we did call, we were taken care of immediately, promptly and in a timely manner! It’s been awesome!

Implementation Team

Depending upon the needs within their organization being like ours, then everything I described would apply to them.