NETGEAR Ethernet Switches Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Andrew S. Baker (ASB)
Cybersecurity & IT Professional (VirtualCIO) at a tech services company with 1-10 employees
Nov 02 2017

What is most valuable?

* QoS * Port trunking * PoE+ Netgear has solid, cost-effective switches with enterprise functionality that I am very happy deploying on my... more»

How has it helped my organization?

I put together a mesh configuration of GS108E and GS110TP switches for several customers to allow them to setup a full High-Availability software.

What needs improvement?

A slightly, more featureful CLI interface would be great.

What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing??

Netgear costs are very straightforward. There is very little in the way of separate licensing costs.

Which other solutions did I evaluate??

This was a new deployment, based on good experiences with Netgear switches in other areas. We have replaced Dell PowerConnect switches with... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About NETGEAR Ethernet Switches

Have A Question About Ethernet Switches?

Our experts can help. 291,379 professionals have used our research on 6,533 solutions.

NETGEAR Ethernet Switches Questions

NETGEAR Ethernet Switches Projects By Members

NETGEAR Ethernet Switches Consultants

What is NETGEAR Ethernet Switches?

NETGEAR Ethernet Switches, branded as NETGEAR ProSafe Switches, comes in all shapes and sizes, so you are sure to find the right solution to fit your business requirements.

If you're a small to medium sized company, you'll have three switching options NETGEAR Unmanaged, Plus, and Smart Switch solutions. If you're managing a large enterprise network or a campus network, then NETGEAR Fully Managed Infrastructures is the solution for you. All the NETGEAR Ethernet Switches and solutions are innovative, easy to install and use, reliable, and very cost-effective.

NETGEAR Ethernet Switches customers