Netrounds Reviews

rating
Mattias Svahn
Head of Network Operations
Sep 18 2017

What do you think of Netrounds?

What is most valuable?: Network quality monitoring of multicast TV channels and other network monitorings. This product gives us a good historical overview over the network and quick alarms for problems. • How has it helped my organization?: Fast and easy notification of problems on the network. • What needs improvement?: The web GUI Grouping of jobs Making your own dashboards The web interface is ok, but I would like to see if it was possible to group jobs better and to create our own dashboards. • For how long have I used the solution?: Five to six years. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No. • How is customer service and technical support?: A nine out of 10. •...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Netrounds

Find out what your peers are saying about Netrounds, Ixia, SolarWinds and others in Network Monitoring Software.
302,095 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Netrounds Questions

Netrounds Projects By Members

Netrounds Consultants

What is Netrounds?

Netrounds is a programmable test and service assurance solution using software-based and traffic-generating probes, easily used and delivered from the cloud as a SaaS solution or deployed on-premise in NFV environments.

Netrounds customers

Telenor, Sappa, Clas Ohlson, Netnordic, Kabelnoord, Lunet

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Network Monitoring Software solution is right for you?

Download our free Network Monitoring Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Netrounds, Ixia, SolarWinds, and more!