Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway is the #11 ranked solution in our list of top Web Security Gateways. It is most often compared to Prisma Access by Palo Alto Networks: Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway vs Prisma Access by Palo Alto Networks

What is Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway?

Netskope’s Next Generation SWG is a cloud-based web security solution that prevents malware, detects advanced threats, filters by category, protects data, and controls app use for any user, location, device. It unifies our industry-leading CASB, SWG, and DLP into common policy controls with custom reporting and rich metadata for ad-hoc queries.

Download the Secure Web Gateways (SWG) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: October 2021

Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway Customers
Arrow, Cloudrise, Sainsbury, Evalueserve, Stroock, Apria, Ather Energy, CSA, AVX Corporation Nuna, City of San Diego Case, Genomic Health Case Study, Oak Hill Advisors, MaRS Discovery District.
Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway pricing:
  • "We pay a licensing fee of $10,000 on a yearly basis."

Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway Reviews

GL
Infrastructure Manager at a tech services company with 51-200 employees
Scalable with good technical support and very good data leak prevention

• "We've found the solution to be quite stable."
  • "The initial setup is a bit complex in that it takes a lot of time. In order to get the product to work as you need it to, there is a lot of configuration required."

What is our primary use case?

We are primarily using the solution for protecting the navigation of the users. We use it for data filtration and protection.

What is most valuable?

So far, the solution has been excellent.

The solution's data leak prevention is its most valuable aspect.

We've found the solution to be quite stable.

The solution can scale if you need it to.

Technical support is excellent.

What needs improvement?

We're quite new to the service. I haven't noticed any shortfalls or downsides just yet.

The information in the dashboards is not in real-time. Maybe they have a delay of one hour in the network. They have to improve that. It should be in real-time.

I've only been using the solution for two months or so. It hasn't been too long.

The solution is very good for securing your endpoints. It's stable. We haven't had any issues so far. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's not buggy. There aren't glitches. It's good.

The product has a lot of infrastructure. The scalability potential is very good. If a company needs to expand the solution, they can do so. It's very easy.

We have 103 users right now.

We do plan to increase usage in the future.

So far, technical support has been excellent. We're very happy with the level of service we are provided. They are helpful and responsive.

We did not previously use a different solution.

The initial setup and implementation are not straightforward. It was complex and time-consuming.

We had to change the way that we navigate things and we needed to install the client on all of the computers. However, it needs a lot of configuration to do the things that we wanted to do.

The full setup and deployment took about one month to complete in total.

Only five people are needed for deployment and maintenance.

We had assistance with the implementation. We had a reseller that assisted us, as well as the provider. Overall, our experience, while working with them, was positive.

We pay a licensing fee of $10,000 on a yearly basis.

There are no costs beyond the standard licensing fees.

Before choosing this product, we looked at Zscaler as an option. This solution, according to reviews, seemed to offer more benefits, and therefore we chose to go with it.

What other advice do I have?

We are just a customer and an end-user. We don't have a business relationship with the company.

I'm not sure which version of the solution we're using.

It's a good solution for securing endpoints.

Overall, we've been satisfied with the product. I would rate it at a nine out of ten.

DB
Professional Services Coordinator at a tech vendor with 11-50 employees
Reseller
Easy to use, knowledgeable technical support, and stable

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use cases for this solution are web filtering and security.

What is most valuable?

One of the valuable features of the solution is that everything is on the cloud. It has no on-premise hardware to deal with.

I have used the solution for approximately a year and a half.

The stability of the solution to be very good. It is not the best and could improve but it is better than other solutions, such as Forcepoint.

I find technical support very knowledgeable and more consistent with Netskope Next-Gen Secure Web Gateway than Forcepoint.

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use cases for this solution are web filtering and security.

What is most valuable?

I have used the solution for approximately a year and a half.

I have previously used Forcepoint,

The solution is very easy to administrate and very easy to implement.

What other advice do I have?

My advice for others looking into implementing the solution it is easy to use, and it is one of the best solutions on the market.

I rate Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Netskope, Menlo Security, Fortinet and others in Secure Web Gateways (SWG). Updated: October 2021.
542,721 professionals have used our research since 2012.
NeilMistry
Founder and Ceo at MIS3 inc.
Allows you to consolidate and eliminate multiple technologies and monitor and govern all the traffic

• "It is for secure web trafficking, and it is doing what it needs to do. It allows customers to consolidate and eliminate multiple technologies onto Netskope and just kind of turn the dial and use more features, such as CASB, VPN. SWG is another feature. You can monitor and govern all the traffic."
  • "Cost competitiveness is its area of improvement. They will have to figure out how can they strategically price it because there are a few players in the game who have been doing it for a long time. They will have to figure out how to go to market on the pricing."

What is most valuable?

It is for secure web trafficking, and it is doing what it needs to do.

It allows customers to consolidate and eliminate multiple technologies onto Netskope and just kind of turn the dial and use more features, such as CASB, VPN. SWG is another feature. You can monitor and govern all the traffic.

What needs improvement?

Cost competitiveness is its area of improvement. They will have to figure out how can they strategically price it because there are a few players in the game who have been doing it for a long time. They will have to figure out how to go to market on the pricing.

I have been using this solution for over a year. I started to use it pretty much as soon as they made the release.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Netskope Next Gen Secure Web Gateway an eight out of ten.