New Relic Synthetics Reviews

industry
rating
Information Technology Director at Ontegrity
Jun 30 2017

What is most valuable?

It has the ability to simulate real-world testing outside of the US, emulating conditions outside the US with remote-access. The rest of world doesn’t have internet the way we do. Because we’re a cloud-based solution, it doesn’t perform... more»

How has it helped my organization?

It replicates testing, and we have a much higher level of functional and scripted testing across our application. We can execute test cases as they’re meant to be.

What needs improvement?

I honestly can't think of any areas for improvement. It's a complete solution that gets a 10/10 in my book. I really can’t find anything that I don’t like about these apps.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About New Relic Synthetics

Find out what your peers are saying about New Relic, Stackify, Akamai and others in Application Performance Management (APM).
291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.

New Relic Synthetics Questions

New Relic Synthetics Projects By Members

New Relic Synthetics Consultants

What is New Relic Synthetics?

New Relic Synthetics - powered by a selenium-driven Chrome browser - allows you to monitor and test your apps and address issues before they affect your end users. Explore everything from easy-to-read waterfall charts and test results to detailed downtime and error reports. Synthetics features includes monitor business-critical functionality, deep dive troubleshooting, complete application lifecycle monitoring and alerts, maintaining SLAs and customer satisfaction.

New Relic Synthetics customers

Fairfax Media, MercadoLibre, Costa Coffee, Kiva, Confused.com, Boozt.com

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Application Performance Management (APM) solution is right for you?

Download our free Application Performance Management (APM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about New Relic, Stackify, Akamai, and more!