NICE inContact CXone Overview

NICE inContact CXone is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Workforce Engagement Management tools. It is most often compared to Genesys Cloud: NICE inContact CXone vs Genesys Cloud

What is NICE inContact CXone?

NICE inContact is the cloud contact center software leader with the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform. We work with organizations of all sizes to create extraordinary and trustworthy customer experiences that build deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE inContact CXoneTM, the industry’s most complete cloud customer experience platform, we combine best-in-class Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation, enabling an exceptional agent and customer experience—every time and on every channel. See how our customer-centric expert services, innovative software, extensive ecosystem of valuable partnerships, and over a decade of global leadership can help you transform every experience and customer relationship for lasting results.

NICE inContact is recognized as a market leader by Gartner, IDC, Frost & Sullivan, Ovum and DMG.

- Industry’s best-published SLA of 99.99%

- Industry’s only guaranteed voice SLA

- 390,000+ cloud contact center agents

- 150+ countries

- 85 of Fortune 100 customers

Overall, NICE inContact’s platform and solutions combine contact center software with a national connectivity network of phone and Internet. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, Nice inContact also operates an international headquarters in London, as well as the Philippines.

NICE inContact CXone is also known as NICE CXone Workforce Optimization Pro, NICE CXOne WFO Pro, CXone Workforce Optimization, inContact Workforce Optimization, CallCopy cc: Discover, cc: Discover, VPI Empower, Brand Embassy.

NICE inContact CXone Buyer's Guide

Download the NICE inContact CXone Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: February 2021

NICE inContact CXone Customers

MoneyGram, Honeywell, Radisson Hotel Group, AAA, New Balance, MattressFIRM, Teleflora, Best Buy

NICE inContact CXone Video

NICE inContact CXone Reviews

reviewer1312371
    Customer Service Manager at a consumer goods company with 51-200 employees
    Mar 19, 2020
    Enables us to have full visualization on all metrics and to manage and staff our center as necessary

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is for ACD/IVR - we have five brands that we manage customer support for and the ACD allows us to separate out contacts for all of the different brands to provide a better customer experience for that brand but also allows us to have all of the reporting and metrics in one place. QM - prior to implementing this system, we had no way of doing quality management since we had no call recordings and no good way to generate/track QM. WFM has also helped immensely. Previously, our team was taking scheduled breaks all at the same time with the rest of the organization, however… more »

• "I have found the ease of use of the ACD to be most valuable along with the inView dashboard."
    • "I would like to see inView be a built-in feature of CXone rather than a separate platform, but everything else is terrific."

What other advice do I have?

We have absolutely loved this platform. The implementation team was awesome and the ongoing service and support is phenomenal. I can look in the knowledge base for answers to my questions, jump on a quick chat or reach out to the technical account managers, but I always get quick responses to any question that I have. They also communicate all updates or service disruptions in a quick and informative manner, I never feel like I am in the dark about what is going on with the system.
    reviewer1314576
    Service Level Supervisor at a comms service provider with 51-200 employees
    Mar 26, 2020
    Keeps my opened programs down to a minimum which is a time saver

What is our primary use case?

I use this everyday for my job. I am a supervisor so i need to be able to keep my eye on things and make sure everything is going according to schedule. With NICE inContact, I am able to watch all of my coworkers and direct each one to what task they need to be doing. Giving the okay to break or lunch and seeing who is on the phone, this is all simpler and possible thanks to the "Agent List" that we have set up on our NICE inContact dashboard. You can have as many dashboards as you need. Each person can have their own or you can all use the same one, whatever works best for your company.

• "It's easier as a supervisor to do your job more efficiently. You can have multiple things open at once to watch everything, being able to take one look at a page and see everything you need rather then having to flip through multiple programs. This is such a time saver. I get a lot more done in my day due to being able to keep my opened programs down to a minimum."
    • "I have noticed that occasionally the dashboard will freeze and some things may get stuck for a while. For example, if I have a dashboard open that shows how many calls are in queue and how many are currently being handled by agents, sometimes a call that an agent is handling will get stuck on the dashboard after the agent ends the call and the dashboard will show that the call is still a live call. Our tech team has explained this to us as a ghost call. After some time (or maybe many screen refreshes) the call will go away like it has just ended."

What other advice do I have?

If you are wondering if you or your company should use NICE inContact, I would suggest reaching out to them and asking for a demonstration. Totally worth it! It is super simple to use.
    Learn what your peers think about NICE inContact CXone. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
    464,655 professionals have used our research since 2012.
    reviewer1356090
    Donor Management Coordinator at Legacy Donor Services Foundation
    May 26, 2020
    Tags each call helping my company to keep better track of them

What is our primary use case?

I work remotely from home at night and use this system every single day that I am on shift. My company uses inContact for every incoming and outgoing call that comes through our call center as well as incoming emails and updates from our partner agencies.

• "It is easy to look up and playback calls with this system as it categorizes the different types of calls that come through my call center. I like that inContact is always updating and continues to improve. The quality of its recorded calls is among the best that I have had experience with."
    • "It is a hassle, if you are busy and caught up with something, that it will log you out."

What other advice do I have?

So far, it is the best system I have worked with.
    reviewer1356081
    Donor Management Coordinator at Legacy Donor Services Foundation
    Leaderboard
    Jun 2, 2020
    The agent list is the most valuable feature because we are able to see what each person is doing

What is our primary use case?

Our use case is to:  receive and make calls receive and send out emails obtain phone recordings

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to see the calls in queue and able to see if someone is available or not.

What is most valuable?

The agent list is the most valuable feature because we are able to see what each person is doing.

What needs improvement?

There are times when the data does not load and you have to keep hitting refresh. More colors and different layouts should be included in the next release.

I have been using inContact for one year.
    Kimberly Stump, R.T. (R), CTBS
    Donor Center Manager at Wytheville Community College
    May 27, 2020
    Makes us more organized but there are issues with echoing in calls

What is our primary use case?

We operate in a call center and take a high volume of calls.

How has it helped my organization?

It is more organized, but it has had many issues with echoing and little minor hiccups along the way.

What is most valuable?

Being able to listen in on a call, which is exceptionally good with training. If a coordinator is in training someone needs to listen in on certain calls and give feedback. Incontact allows you to easily log in to someone else’s call and listen.

What needs improvement?

It could improve the quality of calls.

One year.
    reviewer1356096
    Donor Management Supervisor at a pharma/biotech company with 201-500 employees
    Leaderboard
    Jun 2, 2020
    Enables us to see at a glance which agents are available to receive calls and which are not

What is our primary use case?

Organ/Tissue/Eye donation call center.

How has it helped my organization?

inContact has helped our organization greatly by allowing us to see at a glance which agents are available to receive calls and those who are not, we are able to see why not.

What is most valuable?

The ability to send texts to phone numbers via inContact is the most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

inContact should offer a way to send faxes.

I have been using inContact for one year.