Norton Security Premium OverviewUNIXBusinessApplication

Norton Security Premium is #11 ranked solution in top Anti-Malware Tools. IT Central Station users give Norton Security Premium an average rating of 8 out of 10. Norton Security Premium is most commonly compared to Microsoft Defender for Endpoint:Norton Security Premium vs Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. The top industry researching this solution are professionals from a comms service provider, accounting for 32% of all views.
What is Norton Security Premium?

The more connected you are and the more your personal information is out there, the more security you need. Do you watch videos or shop on your tablet? Use your smartphone to pay bills or check your balances? Your personal information is in multiple places. Keep it private across all of them. Norton Security Premium provides one easy solution to protect your computers, smartphones and tablets, even on multiple operating systems: Windows, Mac, Android and iOS — and Windows 10. Plus, only Norton shows you if that Android app you’re about to download will impact your battery life, has potential privacy risks or contains malware, before you even install it from Google Play.

Norton Security Premium is also known as Norton Internet Security.

Download the Anti-Malware Tools Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: November 2021

Norton Security Premium Customers

Temple University

Norton Security Premium Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Norton Security Premium pricing:
  • "As I have been a long-time customer, I was given a fair price of $49.95 per month for the first four to six months."

Norton Security Premium Reviews

EC
An Owner at a computer software company with 11-50 employees
Secure, stable, and well priced

• "The internet security was a plus, and it's pretty good."
  • "I don't like the password manager of Norton Security Premium."

What is most valuable?

The internet security was a plus, and it's pretty good. The ransomware protection that they have now is worth considering.

When compared with Microsoft, Norton has a backup.

What needs improvement?

I don't like the password manager of Norton Security Premium. I won't use this solution for those purposes. The password manager should be simplified.

Their password manager is so hard to use. I really dislike it. You have to come up with a password, and other requirements when you are in the middle of things. It's terrible.

I had been using Norton for a long time and recently started using Norton Security Premium.

I have not had any issues with the stability of Norton Security Premium, so far it is doing what I want.

It is preemptive, and it reminds you that there are areas that need to be checked.

I have not contacted technical support.

I decided not to renew Norton because Microsoft gives you the impression that it is taking the place of Norton. When I used it, I lost an incredibly large folder. It was not necessarily related to malware, but they don't have any backup that I am aware of.

I have also used Dashlane. They have gotten very clumsy. You are constantly required to enter your password.

As I have been a long-time customer, I was given a fair price of $49.95 per month for the first four to six months.

I evaluated the 2021 rating for Norton Security Premium, and it was very high, which is why I decided to start using it again.

What other advice do I have?

I started using Microsoft in 1982.

My only advice to others would be that since it's rated by reputable people as either number one or close to number one of its type, they should consider using it.

I would rate Norton Security Premium an eight out of ten.

MohammadAlshatreet
Head of Information System at a construction company with 1-10 employees
Stable, scalable, and not too expensive

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for security.

How has it helped my organization?

by saving company from virus

What is most valuable?

The antivirus aspect of the solution is very good. The support we receive from Norton is excellent.

What needs improvement?

Occasionally when you open a ticket, there's a lack of understanding that prevents the solution from being resolved directly.

I've been using the solution for four years.

The solution is stable.

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for security.

How has it helped my organization?

by saving company from virus

What is most valuable?

The antivirus aspect of the solution is very good.

The support we receive from Norton is excellent.

What needs improvement?

I've been using the solution for four years.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable. There are no issues with adding other devices or anything like that. We have about 50 people using the product currently. We're using the product pretty extensively.

We are satisfied with the technical support we receive. It's easy to open a ticket if we need to.

The initial setup is straightforward. It's not complex at all. Everything is very clear. Deployment is quick. It only takes about an hour. You only need one person to deploy and maintain the solution.

I handled the implementation myself.

The pricing is good; it's not too expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten. It's very good. I'd recommend it.

Product Categories
Anti-Malware Tools
Download our free Anti-Malware Tools Report and find out what your peers are saying about Broadcom, Microsoft, Check Point, and more!